Mission accomplished: admins removed the post

I'm pretty sure the original post was taken down because I can't find it. Which means mission accomplished; well, sort of.

As a lot of you know, some girl thought it would be a great idea to steal some girls pictures and slander her name, all in an effort to perform a social experiment.

To my great surprise, not even a day after the post was created I get a text message from some random number (who STILL won't tell me who they were) with a link to some website Id never heard of saying I should probably check it out. Well, I did and I cried. It claimed I was possibly sleeping with her boyfriend, in the most lacking evidence ever first of all, but that's beside the point. It also insinuated that I was a slut who slept with anything that walks. Also a HUGE lie.

In reality I am happily married to the most sincere, patient, hardworking man that I could ever imagine meeting. I live far, far away from any of my exes (like a thousand miles far) and don't have any of them on snap chat.

But when I read the post my heart sank and I was scared. Scared of losing my husband. My husband who works all over the country and that I see less than the lady at McDonalds drive through. My husband that I love more than any living creature on this earth that could have gotten the link instead of me. My husband who has friends and family that love me the same as him but would hang me from a tree if they found out I betrayed him. This could have gone much worse than it did. And I'm thankful it didn't.

I am very glad that the poster fessed up so shortly after posting. But how many people read the second post fully? How many that saw the first would have not have seen the second had I not spammed the hell out of the first post with pleads to report it.

I want to thank you all for having my back on this situation, those who stepped up before I found out and those who did so after making my own post. I want to let everyone know that there are no hard feelings if you were one to post negative comments about my looks, it was supposed to be harmless and I was never meant to find it. We will not all find eachother attractive, we are not meant to. If you think I look like a man or a dinosaur, I'm ok with that. My husband thinks I'm beautiful and God created me in His perfect image-that's what matters to me.

I have no hard feelings for the original poster, she did not realize the harm that could have come from this. I see what she was trying to do and I just pray she learned her lesson on the proper way to perform "social experiments." I also learned something: keep your social media accounts private.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah that stuff should be clamped on real hard.

• Good to know, this might be one of the craziest reason to join gag , but I hope you stick around.

• We shall see. Lol I'm still not sure about it. Lots of whining. But then i guess it's the point. Also, I did kind of join just to wine so can I really complain?

• Well I am happy it got taken down and it is no longer something you have to worry about

• Happy the incident didn't ruin your life. You two look like a cute couple.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm glad everything's sorted out for you! <3

• I'm happy for you!

• Up until now I was completely unaware of this event and I tend to spend a lot of time on this site. Regardless of that I would just like to say that I'm glad that it didn't go any further and thankful that whoever that anonymous person was they went out of their way to inform you.

But I just have to ask now that it's been proven that you're not a "slut" and that you would never cheat on your husband and that someone simply just copied your pic would or have you told him or the rest of his family? I mean honestly it's kind of unfortunate that he wouldn't take your word for it if he did find out instead of you or before you did but considering you have evidence, someone told you, you left comments/messages to get people to help report it as spam, and wrote this MyTake are you comfortable sharing this with them?

• Also is that image really you and your husband? Because you clearly don't look easy you look modest. Which is another reason as to why I wouldn't understand why your husband wouldn't believe you it's not like she had a picture of you with her boyfriend or another guy. It's not like you were nude either. I just don't understand 😕

• I am still torn about telling him. With him being gone so much it worries me that this might effect the trust between us. I'm actually gonna go visit this weekend, and if I do tell him, I'm just gonna show him this post. Also, yes it is us.

• You look like a lovely couple 😊
      And again yeah I think it was kind of pointless it only shows that you are loyal and modest... The furthest thing from a cheater or a slut.

But I don't see why it would effect your trust. You did no wrong and if anything holding back and keeping it a secret is the only reason as to why he shouldn't trust you.