What you see and what you don't of a girl you would never think is depressed

WHAT YOU SEE OF THIS GIRL

How she acts

She is quiet and usually only talk when she is called on. She is nice and seems happy all the time. She likes to help people out. She's like a monther figure to some people.

how she might dress

she probably dresses nice. She almost always has a well plained outfit full of colors.

WHAT YOU DONT SEE

How she acts

she usually will just read or do activity's like play a game by herself or do stuff like art or something. She might not eat a lot or she might just eat and eat.

Family

Parents or parent might not notice her. They might not have time for her. Family that she really cared for died. And is usually alone

what she hides

she hides her emotions because she feels like she always has to be strong. She hides her self harm either cutting or digging nails in or even burn marks. She hides her tears and her pain.

What she thinks of herself

she most likely thinks she's ugly. That she's too fat. She doesn't deserve to be treated well.

what happened to make her like this

could be because she has no friends maybe that she realized that her so called friends were using her and were fake. Could be because a family member or members died. Would be because she has a bad life at home . or because she feels alone.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Please be kind to yourself and start thinking that in the eye of universe you are the best thing ever created and born and you are not any different than me, and any other humans and living things in this universe. If you need a friend that you want to talk to let me know. Try to accept the fact that you are a lovely person and as long as you don't feel lonely with the person you are alone with, you will always have her on your side. Regardless of what anyone else thinks about you. In fact what others think of you is not your business. Cheers 😀😀😀

• They are most lovely girls. They deserve everything

• And these are the girls I love the most.

• I realize this. And i try to be kind to everyone i meet.

What Girls Said 4

• Eh... When I hit my lowest... I decide no more! No more trying! I basically wear sweatpants most of my high school year drug on medication and crying all day long. ): Than I found something special about me and I promise to cheerish that no matter who comes and goes from my life!

• I'm so sorry. You deserve to love yourself

• This makes me sad 😥

• Sounds like some dumb tumblr generalization

• Exactly, because it is. I have struggled with depression my whole life and I do not dress like this or act as a "mother figure" to everyone. By the way, I love Hole :) Nice picture.

• @Bbboorriinnngggg same here. It's one of the dumbest takes I've read. And thanks! it's the first time someone recognizes it instead of saying "you have a great body" or "i can see your nipples" smh