1. Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgi is the scientific name for "Brain Freeze." In order to prevent this, simply lift your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth until the brain freeze dissipates.
2. Most human beings can look forward to having sex an average of 2,580 times with five different partners.
3. A baby is born without kneecaps. They appear between age 2 and 6.
4. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
5. Borborygmi is the noise or sound which our stomach makes when we are hungry.
6. During your lifetime, you will have eaten roughly the weight of 6 elephants.
7. Glabella is the space between your eyebrows.
8. Healthy human hair emits sound.
9. We share 50% of our DNA with bananas.
10. It only takes 7 pounds of pressure to rip your ear off.
11. In your lifetime, you will on average, produce enough saliva to have filled 2 swimming pools.
12. The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter or jaw muscle.
13. People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance
14. Your stomach manufactures a new lining every three days to avoid digesting itself.
15. On average, over the course of your life, you will have shed 40 pounds of skin.
16. Women blink twice as much as men.
17. Babies can only see in black and white when they are born, and can only clearly see objects just a few short feet in front of them.
18. The average lifespan of a human hair is 3-7 years.
19. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
20. The human body may appear fragile but it’s possible to survive even with the removal of the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the pelvic and groin area.