What's wrong with you? (Poetry)

What's wrong with you they ask.

like a tidal wave of saltwater drowning you into the abyss of what people made you think was wrong with you and what is actually wrong with you.

What's wrong with you, but when you say what is actually wrong with you "Well now you're being silly."

You have had societies idea of what's wrong with you crammed into your throat since before you could even comprehend what is actually wrong with you.

You're too fat

You're too skinny

You're too smart

You're to dumb

"We are all created differently" said my doctor when I tipped the scale at 165 at the age of 14.

This concept this totally completely new concept was mind blowing to a little girl who had "playfully" been called fat cow her entire life.

What's wrong with me?

I see the world as a vast wondrous thing ready for exploration.

What's wrong with me?

I will not give self entitled, egotistical, jerks the pleasure of believing there is something wrong with me.

We are all created in different shapes and sizes in every possibility you can ever imagine.

There are 7 billion people in this world and not one other person is me.

What's. Wrong. With. Me.

Absolutely nothing.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Girls Said 1

• i love love love this. from one poet to another, well done, and WELL SPOKEN. <3
    this needs to get featured.