My Idea of The Perfect Man!

My dream man

Everybody has different opinions on what’s perfect. If anybody knows me they know that I don’t think looks matter but I won’t lie, they’re definitely a plus. I will include personality traits but I’ll start with looks to what my dream man is like.

Tattoos

Not everybody likes tattoos but I absolutely love them. The more the better when they’re tasteful. I wrote about good and bad tattoos so you should know I only like them when they’re of good taste.

Long hair

People say that long hair on a guy is either A. Too feminine or B. Perfect and I happen to fall under the B category. Long hair on a guy (when it’s groomed or messy) that’s well taken care of is just mph. <3 I love it. I don’t like when it’s in a pony tail and only some guys can pull off a man bun but regardless, grow that hair out fellas.

Beards

5 o’clock shadow, stubble, slightly grown out or the "Old Wise Man" style. I love ‘em! I absolutely love beards when they’re well-kept and soft. Kiss me with your stubble and tickle my lips (I don’t mean that to sound as dirty as it comes out as).

Piercings

I love tasteful piercings, such as lip rings and septum’s but there are a few exceptions for what looks good on a man. A gothic style is not needed but piercings are a turn on! Again, like it when it’s tasteful.

My Idea of The Perfect Man.

Height difference

I love it when they’re a significant height difference than me, whether it’s very tall so I can rest my head on their chest or short enough so they’re face is in between my breasts. Me being 5 foot 3.5 isn’t too difficult for them to be taller!

Muscles

I don’t particularly like "body builder" type of guys although I could deal with it if I loved them but I do like muscles. Skinny and lean is okay but if they’re big and buff that’s ok too. Right in the middle is perfect for me. Although I must add that a great physique isn’t necessary, it’s nice. Thicker guys are good in my book too!

Nice eyes

Pretty eyes are practically essential besides good hygiene. If he has some bright green eyes or warm brown eyes, I practically melt.

Basically him below.

Here for personality:

Intelligence

Good intelligence is essential because I cannot stand it if I cannot hold an intelligent and well meaningful conversation with someone. Besides, intelligence is sexy to me.

Good sense of humor

If he can’t make me laugh (which is quite impossible), or if I can’t make him laugh then we won’t work. If you’re dull and boring then I #Can’tEven (Joke joke).

Kindness (Or empathy and sympathy)

If he can’t be nice to other people instead of just me then I won’t be able to stand him. Being kind as in to me, other people and animals. That’s rolled in one for me, I’m an animal lover and he better fuckin like animals.

Open mind/understanding and non judgmental

I am an open minded and very understanding person so he should be too. Of course there will be times when we can’t be very unjudgemental or we act a bit close minded but if the efforts there, it’s greatly appreciated.

So this is my dream man, and no one please don’t get butt hurt. I know no one is truly perfect but this is what my dream man would be like for me. (I can’t forget that he has to hate Trump! If he supports Trump then I guess he’s getting DUMP-ed hehe)

Next I’m going to do "My dream woman." (Yes I like both)

Hope you enjoyed.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 35

• You state intelligence as one, yet guys with tatts and piercings aren't usually very intelligent. But, hey. Whatever suits your fancy.

• Bearded man with tattoos, piercings, long hair... your dream man sure won't have a good job lmao

• Guys with tats, piercings, and look sordid don't earn high paychecks usually tho

• Data backs up that typically women do not think that matters at all till a lightswitch goes off in their head around 23.

• @0112358 ya women want a guy who can provide. Was there ever any doubt about that?

And ya it stays pretty fixed at 30k and i don't really know what that means in $ but in euro it's a very solid salary. Not wealthy but not poor either, enough to live comfortably

I think that the older you get there more you will be expected to have your shit together. As already said, at 20 having no income but being in college is fine, at 25 a graduate job is fine. But a lot of girls would probably be disappointed if you were still in an entry level position at 40. It's not just the money, it's the lack ambition and perspective

• @0112358 What's up with the 36-year-olds, I wonder? Were there some ridiculously hot unemployed 36-year-old boytoys in there, to produce that one blotch of orange in the left-hand column?

• tattoo check
    long hair - working on it
    beard - check

;-)

• lol, i like your take on your perfect man. Pretty much what all women go for these days. if you have none of those things above then one is pretty much has no chance with women haha... really jealous of those guys. good explanations though and good luck with finding him.

• I'm not looking for him or anything, he's my "dream" man for a reason lol
      I'm just gonna be with whomeevre I love regardless of looks/sex/anything

• I find that hard to believe but if you really mean it then that is nice to hear. Hope you find him.

• I really mean it, I'd rather have someone who loves me for me, not cause I fit into their preferences for looks or wealth etc
      and thank you

• Physically I wouldn't be gone on beards. On the muscles front I think the fit lean look is good. Intelligence, I think everyone has their own type of intelligence and you just connect with some better than others.

• As long as you don't marry the man of your dreams... You'll be fine...

• Ignore all these assholes talking about how tattoos and piercings make you less intelligent and less worthy of a job I don't even know what century they're in. I'm this kind of guy, and girls that like this, love this, and the ones who don't are usually mindless twats with their noses buried in other people's business or fashion magazines to tell them what's pretty.

• Yeah, well, you're 16. I guess it beats Justin Bieber.

• Sounds like your perfect guy would be Jeff Hardy

• You like 5 o’clock shadow? That's so rare to find such girl.

• Came in expecting pictures of extremely and ruggedly handsome men, as well assumption that ugly males don't have sense of humour (just look at example of male "without sense of humour", it was taken from uglypeople. com)

Leaving thread satisfied.

• @carinerose this is for you lol

• So you want a good looking Douche bag? Gotta what a surprise. It never amazes me how
    women call guys shallow but look at the crap a guy must have to get a woman.

• lol I don't know how him being nice or good looking makes him a douche bag, maybe it's just cause I'd choose him over you. I never said a guy must have these, I mean just read my replies to other comments. This is my *dream* man for a reason. Cause he isn't real. FFS

• Not for me and okay bye then honey. :)

• Lool man as if you, as a guy, would pass the opportunity to sleep with a hot girl even if she's the biggest bitch out there. Let me laugh. And yeah looks do matter okay? I'd rather date a very hot guy who has a nice personality than an ugly guy with a nice personality. Deal with the truth because this is it.

• So you're basically looking for a hipster, or a criminal with a strong sense of empathy.

• I scored 3/11, lol. Hair, intelligence, and height.

• How Basic.

• Your dream guy would be a loser who is poor, crappy job, no benefits... AND, the 30 year old you will not even want him, lol.

• 6'3 Tattoos musclsz and sense of humour, Too bad I am going pro at NFL doe. Baha

See u later suckers

• That moment when you realize you only have like 3 of those.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 21

• "Whether it’s very tall so I can rest my head on their chest or ""*short enough so they’re face is in between my breasts. *"" "

WAT?
    😶
    What is he? Your baby pet?

• Oh, so true! =)

• Agreed 100%

• Out of all that I only agree with muscles, nice eyes, intelligence and sense of humor.

• You forgot to add perfect "looking" guy. :|

• (laughing)
    Perfect people only exist in dreams and imagination.

• I like tatoos as well. The first guy is really attractive.

• Ummm... yeah, that's most girls' opinion of an attractive guy. It's what our generation is currently looking for. It's the trendy, "lumbersexual" look. lol

We're a product of our environment, right? :D

I look for a guy who has a nice body, face, and a good personality. I don't really care how he chooses to dress himself aslong as he looks nice enough to get a respectable job and have a decent circle of friends. Who cares if he has a beard and tattoos... what the fuck lol

• Lol this fits my requirements and ideals too

• What I find fascinating about the comments on these posts (I've read your dream man and dream woman ones) is that the comments on this one seem to centre around money and careers. Mainly in the opinion that men with tattoos, piercings, long hair and beards will not have high-paying, socially acceptable or secure jobs and that despite what the women say/think/believe men know better that in their mid 20s the woman will suddenly decide that this actually does matter and the fact that they enjoy their job or rank other things as more important has now become irrelevant and in actual fact, a turn off. Compare this to the comments on the my dream woman post, the majority of which are about the size of her ass/tits and whether tattoos make her look skanky/whore-ish. Then tell me that we live in a society of gender equality.

• Wow that last picture is arousiing

• this seems extremely unrealistic, go find this guy on the streets of the hippy part of san francisco. leave the normal guys for the normal girls :/

• LOL This is my *dream* man not the most realistic there is hun

• That's why its a dream hun, it's not supposed to be realistic

• Nah, there's plenty of boys who look like that hanging around Venice, Santa Monica, and other beaches down here.

The problem with San Francisco is that you'll get the guys who looked like this 20 years ago but are actually homeless now. LOL not actually kidding tho

• I agree 1000%!

• Interesting point about the height difference. Most women I know will only date guys significantly taller than them.

But the fact that you like men who are either a lot taller or a lot shorter, is actually pretty interesting!

• I like a lot of those traits in a guy too♡ I have guy friends with ear gauges and my mother is terrified of people with ear gauges. I see ear gauges and tattoos, long hair on guys a lot. Sometimes they scare older people though. Ok, so now I want to know what your ideal girl list is like and if it is similar?

• bright green eyes do it for me too!!

• The piercings guy has the prettiest big eyes.

And the long hair guy has the nicest leaf tattoos. That's a great tattoo idea.

• Loyal, cute, always happy to see me, loves me unconditionally... Oh I just described a puppy lol... guess I want a puppy😂

• Completely agree with all aside from piercings. Not a big fan but I don't mind a few small ones and I don't like massive thick beards.

But long hair? Mmm. Absolutely love it on men. More so than short. I'd be braiding it all the time. And completely agree with personality, particularly humour and intelligence.
    Thanks for the MyTake!

• I agree with the majority of the qualities you like in a man, but I'm not a fan of long hair on men or piercings but tattoos I love , the personality traits you mentioned are all what I look for in a man too

• More from Girls
    1