My Life With Nonexistent Boobs

1. Dresses etc, never fitting perfectly "up top"

It sucks to find the perfect dress that fits you amazingly, except for in the boobage area. There, it will slouch, or look all wrinkly and sad, like a deflated balloon. It will basically scream at you, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!" So you have to stick with oversized looking dresses in general if you don't want to sport the slouchy look.

My life with nonexistent boobs

2. Wearing a sports bra, bikini or swimsuit (no padding)

With the magic of most bras, even those who only have minimal padding, at least you look somewhat decent. But with sports bras, bikinis and swimsuits? Good bye almost-existent boobs, you will be squished to death.

3. Bullying

Ah, yes. I know they're flat. You know they're flat. Can't we just leave it at that? Of course not. Because there's always some douchenozzle that feels the need to point out just how ridiculously flat you are, how it's funny to them, how it makes you unfeminine and undesirable, etc. I get it. You don't like small boobs. I'm over it, so why don't you get over it. I know exactly what I look like, I do in fact own a mirror, so when you tell me just how nonexistent my boobs are, you're not exactly informing me of any shocking news.

4. People assuming you haven't hit puberty yet

Yes, hello, I'm just here to inform you that puberty doesn't always = more boobs. Yes, puberty is indeed a very magical period during which many things can happen, but not for everyone.

5. People also assuming that you will have "the butt to make up for it"

Like sometimes when I mention my flat-chestedness here, some guys have commented "hey, look on the bright side! At least you surely must have the butt to make up for it!"
... In what world does that even make sense? Like it's some kind of weird math problem, minus boobs equals plus butt? No. Nono. Of course there are women who are more of a pear shape but just because you have small boobs it doesn't automatically mean you have a bigger butt, especially if you're just thin in general/all over (like me). Just stop.

6. Girls with bigger breasts who complain about their own boobs being "too small"

I truly feel so sorry for you.

Despite all these things that I have encountered and heard as a girl with a flat chest, I still love my body and I still love my small boobies. I don't care if people think I'm less feminine, or not attractive enough. My boobies are great. Besides, I'm hella awesome anyway. I don't need boobs to prove that.

lumos is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 73

• Women come in all shapes and sizes but all have a unique perfection.

That pristine nature comes from within, the true beauty of womanhood that captivates us all and leaves us in appreciative awe :)

• Well damn

• I think girls with bigger chests still face more scrutiny and criticism. Sure, they're seen as sexually appealing, but deal with back pain, the struggle to find bras that fit, and are even said to be inappropriate. Flat chested girls are seen in the media 95% of the time and portrayed as the most desirable type of woman. So I think girls with big boobss probably have it harder.

And either way, whether your flat or large-chested, you're still seen as desirable anyway just because you're female, even if you're really not.

• Well, this wasn't meant to be a pissing contest, like small boobs vs big boobs, "who has it harder", it was just be explaining my experience as a girl with small boobs.

• @lumos It really is not so difficult to understand.

• The way I see it, some people are always gonna have a problem with a girls body. Too less? Flatrons. Too much? Cows. Doesn't matter what your body is, you gotta love what you have, especially when people's perceptions are from realistic. Good Take.

• Good take.
    I've known VERY pretty women who accepted being 'flat' . I had a girlfriend who didn't accept it, she wore falsies instead. It ended between us, not because of her cup size but because she's a bore.

• That's sad. The fact that she worse falsies + the fact that she was/is boring haha.

• Did she not do anything exciting or take risks? You know... like getting surgery?

• @Silver119 My co-worker just accepted herself as she is. A very funny woman, always smiling, joking. So does her hubby, so did we.
      I don't think my ex ever considered surgery. We didn't talk about the breast subject: I waited for her to say something about it, she never did and I didn't dare thus.

• I wish more girls loved there small boobs, cause I know most men would love small boobs just like they lioe the big ones.
    Small boobs don't make you less feminine, not at all, if you actually look at most models, they tend to have small boobs.
    If a woman is attractive, she'll be attractive with big or small boobs.

• I forgot to say, nice take.

• "but wouldn't it be better to have a model with a more average looking body?"

For runway? Definitely not.
      Would clothes look better on hangers with bumps and curves?

That's actually a serious question -- because runway models are, in essence, human clothes hangers. They are selected for being essentially shapeless -- especially in the kind of lighting that dominates runways.

You are thinking of "fit models" (not to be confused with fitness models). Fit models are selected to be "perfectly average size N's". I have a girlfriend who is a size 6 fit model for a few American brands, and, that's her job -- the brands literally design their size 6's around HER measurements.
      There are fit models for pretty much every standard clothing size, men's and women's. They don't "look like models", because that's the whole point -- they look like average people who wear size N.
      BUT...
      see, where yr going wrong here, is that you are thinking (cont'd)

• ... that runway fashion has anything to do, at all, with the kind of clothes that people actually wear in the world.

Designers make 3 different lines: runway, couture, and RTW (ready to wear).
      RTW is most of what's in the stores -- and RTW is the stuff that fit models are used for.
      RTW stuff is NEVER worn on runways.
      Runway collections are -- to use polite language -- weird shit. Runway collections are about 5% clothing and 95% art. They look outrageous and ridiculous as "clothing", because tehy aren't even really supposed to be clothing.

• I've never understood why people draw so much attention to the sizes of things whenever they aren't what the "average" is. We should take pride in individuality and not draw unnecessary attention to it. You're beautiful just as you are. I wish a lot of people regardless of the sizes of certain aspects of their body would understand that.

Great take ;)

• I love small boobies, never understood why a lot of guys are so obsessed with huge ones.

• boobs are boobs... I like them all!!!

• 7. Guys who love flat chested women, but are annoying you on social media about it. Ugh.

• As far as im concerned as long as your boobs have nipples on them, theyre good enough for me lol

• Half the world's population is boy-chested.

• Lmao at the big breasted women saying their boobs are too small!

Those women tend to be way too insecure anyways to maintain a relationship.

Nothing bad about small boobs.

Unless you literally have a flat chest with no boobs.

• I get bored with boobs. Downtown is the place to be. It would be worse to have a micro penis. Personality comes first. I have been with all shapes and sizes. If she is anything like me, I would fall in love forever.

• All you really need is a handful.

• 1. Wear a t-shirt
    2. Wear a t-shirt
    3. Some people are assholes; ignore said people
    4. Enjoy it while you can; someday you'll just be old and people will then assume you had a mastectomy.
    5. Big butts are not attractive, so be grateful
    6. A lot of women with big boobs WISH they had smaller boobs. You should be happy you can play tennis without feeling like you have a couple cantaloupes trying to escape your shirt
    (Am I a perv for thinking Emma was pretty hot even when she was 11?)

• being flat ain't a problem for me when i chose a girl

• Boobs ain't everything. With that being said; if it bothers you that much you can always get a set installed. My wife got some and she loves them.

• Like I said at the end there, I'm really not that bothered all in all and I love my body the way it is. Never going to "get a set installed".

• 😂 with a beautiful face and eyes like yours big Boobies doesn't matter, if it was in my hands I would land in Finland and take you on a date... You Georgous kitten... (only if you are single and agree)

• Some guys prefer big boobs, most don't care about the size, and some prefer girls with small boobs. There are Hollywood actresses and porn stars who are 32A-34B and they are quite successful. I prefer women with smaller boobs because they generally have a nicer shape. Also, women with big boobs can be like guys with big penises; they think that's all they need to be a bog prize for the opposite gender. Women with smaller boobs tend to compensate by being better girlfriends and better lovers. When you find the right guy, you will know that he wants you for what you have above the shoulders!

If I am with a woman and she has 32A boobs, I will suck on them until she has an orgasm and be glad to have the opportunity.

• More from Guys
    53

What Girls Said 52

• Nice take! I can relate. Makes me self conscious sometimes, when I was with my ex I once sent him a pic of me in pyjamas with no bra and one time when we hung out he told me his friend was annoyed he was meeting up with me and not him so said (about my picture)

"To be fair it looks like she got no boobs"

I don't know why he told me that as you said it's not like it's shocking news to me, I do own a mirror and can see my chest but the fact he bought it up only made me self conscious.

I get self-conscious about it with my now boyfriend too and have admitted to him my boobs are pretty small (although he can probably tell that anyway!) but he says he doesn't care how big they are, he loves me for how I am. He asked once if I could would I have them bigger or smaller so I told him bigger and he asked why and told me I was fine the way I am.

I used to get worried about what he thought about them but now he's said that I am more comfortable. Plus though we haven't had sex he's admitted I turn him on and whenever I ask how he always answers "U just do" or "Ur a hot, cute, irresistible girl"

And so I no longer worry too much about how small my boobs are, I only care what my boyfriend thinks of them and he doesn't seem to care how big they are anyway :)

• Wow, people sure care a lot about boobs (just look at the comments) lol!

I'm a girl with not much boobs but no one really cares that I have small ones because I'm thin and shapely.
    I have a ass that sticks out, where people automatically look when they see me.

I think in general, boobs don't make someone automatically attractive.
    It's the whole package itself.
    Boobs isn't isolated and floating around.
    It's just something that "adds to the appeal of someone".
    If they're generally unattractive a great rack won't save them, it will probably just only get them laid and that is all!

Just be confident in what you have (as you seem to be).
    YAY ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE WOOT!

• yes
    just yes
    the struggle is real especially for dresses and bullies
    I have this gorgeous strapless summer dress and I love it but the strapless bra I have for it... It keeps falling + the dress won't fit right in the boobs unless I wear my VERY padded regular bra with it.
    I have a nice butt but (t) hehe I wish I had slightly bigger breasts just because then a lot more shirts/dresses would look better on me and fit me right
    im not happy with my body lol

• Amen on this! Being small cheated is so annoying but at least I don't have to sell with major back problems

• as an A cup, I can relate to every word of this take lol

I agree with all the guys here, your face is breathtaking, and boobs are not that special, I do have self esteem issues because of them, but lately I've been more and more comfortable with my body and I always look the positive of everything.

Back pain? wtf is that? haha

• I think I'd rather have smaller "non existent" boobs because surely the unevenness isn't as obvious as when you have boobs on the bigger side of things.

The dress thing must be a MEGA pain though 🙁

• Excellent take. =)

I agree - having small breasts, having big breasts, having anything too small or too big will elicit ridicule from idiotic 'peers' in school - kids are mostly stupid, what can ya do...

Loving yourself - best way to move forward and live your life. ^-^

• All boobs are great boobs! Trust me, there are problems that come with having big ones too. Especially #1. I actually didn't think it was an issue for y'all. I envy girls with smaller boobs because they can rock just about any top. But yeah, boobs come in all shapes and sizes for a reason. Rock what you got girl!

• hahaha omg, I love this! It describes my life so well. Especially #2, #3, and #5. 😂

I was super insecure about it for a long time but I've mostly accepted it now. I'm pretty small all over so I think my body looks proportionate and my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind so it's all good. Lol

• I was insecure in my teens too, but then I realized that I'm doing just fine in life without boobs. :)

• Yeah! It helps when everyone else grows up and like 80% of them stop being asshats. Then you get some time to work on yourself and your confidence, haha.

• Lol yes, so true. haha!

• Oh this is my life hahaha

• I can TOTALLY relate.

• The worse thing is when you have big boobs and after diet your flat chested that's the worst :(

• 😂 I have a small bra size too and I agree with all of these

• Does this ever affect your ability to find a date?

• I wouldn't know. Never been on a date. But I doubt that has anything to do with my boobs, I think it has more to do with me being kind of withdrawn and not actively searching for anything. If I made an effort to make myself available + if I actually tried harder to find someone, I doubt I'd be left dateless.

• Don't stress. Tiny boobies are pretty little things. They always look so perky and fresh.

• J'adore mes petites boosons loool

• Yo go girl! Every man and women should embrace their beauty and where they come from, perfection doesn't exist, and no one is satisfied with what they got.

• PREACH GIRL PREACH

• Right there with ya. The bullying part is very real. Other girls will talk about how some jerk is always asking them out, then they'll casually mention how you won't ever have that problem. Fuckers😡

• I never did understand why people assumed girls had a butt if they were flat chested.
    I've seen that quite a few times on here, I don't get it.
    Nice take.

• More from Girls
    32