Men, What Is The Way To Your Heart?

Men, What Is The Way To Your Heart?

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

This is a very popular quote, which is in favor of women who can cook a delicious meal for the man of her choice. The dedication behind the woman shopping for food, putting together the ingredients, preparing it, and making sure it comes out great, is enough for any man to feel important.
When the man tastes the food, and it is as great as he predicted,
the woman has opened up a key to his soul!

The man has no complains.

He is satisfied and contented.

"Look at all of the trouble this woman went to make sure that I am enjoying myself.", a man may say to himself. This act of thoughtfulness goes greatly appreciated!
This woman is showing she knows how to take care of her guy by fulfilling one of our many required desires for survival, "food".

Some people may mis-interpret this quote and say, "If I can't cook then is this quote implying that I'll never have a guy that will fall in love with me?"

In my opinion, this quote shouldn't be taken so literally.

I think the deeper message that lies in the above quote is that,

If you take the time and dedication for the man of your selection, to do something you know he will enjoy or you perform an act that is thoughtful, it will really go a long way!
It may just be the push that your relationship needs to steer in the right direction.

It doesn't necessarily have to be cooking,

It could be listening to him.
It could be accompanying him to his favorite event.

It could be showing your support to something that means a lot to him.

It could be anything!

As long as you show that you care, it is the direct way to a man's heart.

I think "food" is just one of the many ways to get there.

Men, what is the way to your heart?

Stacyzee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 91

• A woman to cook food in the kitchen followed by a blow job immediately after

• Food, cleanliness, care

• Fastest way into guy's heart?
    static2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...in_and_Danzo.png
    Lol. Jk.
    But seriously, I think it's empathy, to realise someone's pain and relate it to your own. I think that's where real bonding actually starts. Anyone for that matter. Men or women. If someone can understand and relate what's going on with me. I find it way easier to open up to them.

• Awesome Take! Agree on all points! Funny, cuz I was gonna write a Take on women and cooking later on, lol.

For me, the way to my heart is: a woman has to be able to connect with me mentally and intellectually. Have unusual character and a sensual personality like min. Not have a problem saying my name (it seems to be that a lot of people in my life through the years have a problem calling me by name, and it's a very normal name). Be very passionate about sex. And have the courage to be a woman.

• Great minds think alike :)

• Ok, I got you.

• Well said! "courage to be a woman"!

• 1. Be fun loving. Be willing to be a little bit of a goofball.
    2. Be supportive, be positive.
    3. Show you actually give a damn about his life. Make note of details, like remembering when he gets off work, or upcoming events, or such.

• I'm kinda like a girl how words are the way to my heart!

• Emotional openness is the way to this man's heart. :)

• What if a girl is emotionally open to a guy but the guy is not?

• @Seneya Guys overall have been socialized to not show too much emotion or else his social value decreases!

Over time, he will open up to you emotionally as soon as he feels he can trust that you won't lose attraction or interest in him for doing such.

• food doesn't do it for me cause I cook for myself, but appreciation does. big time.

when there is major lack of appreciation it just sucks.

• Very good take. Where as cooking and sex are important, a woman that cares as much for herself as well as me is equally important. Same goes for me, I couldn't see myself caring only for her and not myself. I put a lot of effort into a relationship with a woman, and I expect no less in return. I'm big on deep meaningful communication and being able to have no fear expressing how one feels even if that is sad or negative, no one should be stuffing it down or pretending to be alright when they're really not just to not rock the boat. I've learned through most conversations with women that they tend to process their thoughts by most meaningless, to the most meaningful at the end with hesitations or space for questions in between. So I pay closer attention to the last thing they say versus the first. Men are more linear and get to the point first then look for opinions or questions after.

• well you women showing me that you care for me really that's about it

• That picture pretty much says it all: monster booty making a home is all I could ask for.

• Ah a good My Take :D

Ways to my heart are innumerable lol
    1. Stomach is one (just as long as no one touches it - except 2 people)
    2. She being herself
    3. If I can be in the kitchen cook with her (I can chop, clean + hug n kiss her - maybe more lol)
    4. Cuddle her to sleep every night
    5. Drop & pick her up from work
    6. Pamper her all the while
    7. There are innumerable lol (my girl however, winds up thinking that I'm belittling her and I have to explain every time ha ha)

• pussy is the way to a man's heart. and beer. and food. and blowjobs.

• It really doesn't take much. For me having the idea of someone willing to put as much effort into the relationship as I do is ideal.

• just being there and supporting me. Yes, cooking for the both of us is a very lovely/sexy thing to do, and i would want to do the dishes afterwards to show my appreciation for it!!

• *Que non-offensive but stereotypical indian accent*
    Yes, how do you expect to get a decent man if you do not posses the basic things.
    A woman who is beautiful and can cook would bring a very large dowry indeed.

• for me, Jesus Christ is way. for food, man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. and as for money, money is the root of all evil

• again my theory is the best answer for you ! :
    every man has two heads and theey never work together and never are satisfied, so best solution is to gather the blood in the area between them (stomach) and cut it off them ! ;)

• The way to a man's heart is through his dick.

• ... definitively not cooking.

• More from Guys
    71

What Girls Said 12

• very good interpretation

• I've never had a guy cook for me, but if a guy did I would be so happy! I pretty much alway cook for guys I like.

• Know how to cook, take care of him in the bedroom, be creative, have confidence, give him space, laugh with him, love him.

• Through his cock.

• I love this!!! It isn't just for men but to have someone care about you back is amazing as well.
    Sadly in the past I've done a lot for men; I've coo

I honestly love doing and helping people. I use to make these lunch sacks with cute panda drawing on it for my friend who would drive me to school. I like cooking for my brothers too because just seeing them get so happy from eating is exciting.
      I also like to listen to people a lot and I appreciate it when they pour down their stories to me.
      I think as long as you show someone you care you just make yourself into their heart. key is empathy.

• *sorry it got cut off* retyped.

• There is no way to a man's heart just like their isn't a way into a woman's heart. Every man is not the same, and food is definitely not one of them. A man can always tell a woman how to get there, but that is never the answer because in the end he doesn't even really know himself. He always have to adapt the image of another man/persona just to attract a woman; because if a woman see the true image of that person, she's not going to want to be with him or stay with him for long. She is bound to look else where, likewise vice versa. The problem with women is that they seek to 'change' a man, to 'entice' the man to fit her every desire and men seek to 'shape' a woman to his liking. It doesn't work that way, but many prefer to be molded into something they're not or shouldn't be. Men like to hide there true selves because they're afraid a woman will take over and destroy him. So men hide's their hearts and refuse to give it to her.

If a woman only seeks to get into men's heart's then she is doing so in means that is selfish. The woman should seek to become her own person and grow as one before she even attempts to want to give her whole self to another person. The men needs to decide if that woman is worthy of having his heart, as you don't just want any and everybody in it. That's why no matter what he says he needs/wants, wither it's sex, to dress a certain way, to cook/ not to cook, etc, it is completely meaningless if he is an unsatisfiable person. Many men grow to be unsatisfied no matter what a person does. Women needs to focus on developing herself, not finding a way into a man's heart. Because if it was so successful, many won't have to have broken hearts, broken futures, and broken lives on an account of another person. Once you know who you are as a person, any man no matter how good or bad, will acknowledge you as someone worthy to give their hearts to. A true man will never find it pleasing that a woman have to be a thief just to get his attention. He should be able to abide so willingly IF and only IF she is deserving of it.

• Very deep and insightful.
      Although I didn't go in such depths or touch on that aspect , I couldn't agree more!

• I agree with this 100%. Especially as you get older these things come taken into account. A woman who knows herself knows what she wants and a man can def see that. This is why I don't date right now because I am still building myself up as an individual.

• @Wanderingheartbeat Continue to do so and it will happen at in the right time. I have never dated either and is a celibate woman all my life. I chose to live by myself, but I still provide wisdom to those that need it and ONLY to those who wants it. I'm not good to fight with people who are rebellious and chose to live ignorance. When single and stay a virgin you learn a lot things that others do not and learn how to be a better person, dating partner and spouse. And have a satisfying relationship with just one person, with only one person in one relationship, within the very first relationship and becomes the only relationship. :)

• Food and sex

• A friends grandmother once told us the way to a mans heart is to keep his stomache full and his balls empty. Lol. I think that pretty much dums it up.

• and the way to a man's life insurance policy is his high chloresterol!

I do admit the picture of the girl in her undies in an apron works really well, too!

I have cooked dinner for my guy in just an apron. It didn't matter how good the food tasted when the "dessert" was so yummy AND it was on display throughout the entire dinner!

• Food should always be the answer... along with sex... ;););)

• You've gotta have a good guy for this to work, though.

My ex, you could never make that man happy. He wanted you to do every single thing exactly the way he wanted. He dictated how I could wear my hair, how I should dress (even around the house), what I should weigh, how I should fold the towels, what i could buy (with my money) at the grocery store, and so on. But worse, sometimes he'd get mad over totally contradictory things:

He'd say he didn't want to eat many carbs, then bitch that I never made lasagna.

He'd insist I dress sexy when we went out, then blow up if a guy looked or talked to me - even guys old enough to be my dad.

Eventually his constant criticism wore me down so much that I just stopped trying. 😣

• Sorry about your experience :( Wow

• yeah well that's what it takes

• your right on point with that

• I like this and agree that it is the act of doing it with effort, care and love for your s. o. that makes it special (: sweet moments like these show how much that person truly appreciates, cares about you and more.

It does go both ways and wams my heart when he puts an effort to show me how much he loves me <3