MyTake on 8 Week College Classes‼️

Be it online or in person once a week its my favorite compared to the traditional 16 week course. I say the shorter the class the better.

MyTake on 8 Week College Classes‼️

I get to create a routine for the week! Since I am a big slacker longer classes make me procrastinate.

While when I do shorter classes there's a little room to goof off. I need that structure.🍎✔️

You don’t have to attend boring lectures or be confused.

You can email your teacher right away if you have a question or ask when you see them.🍎✔️

You study at your own pace. You can take however long you want to read over assignments rather than wait for forever to even glance at it. You don’t have the option to procrastinate since its more likely that your work is due early in the week.🍎✔️

Some online classes don’t require you to buy books! So yay! Unless you need a special program or something.🍎✔️

If your lazy like me and never pay attention in class or never catch everything the teacher says. All the information is on your blackboard. The grading and rules…ect. If you follow the rubric your mostly likely get an A. Although all classes have rubrics its not the same when someones tell you rather when your looking over it on your own. 🍎✔️

There's less pressure from teachers since they can’t see who you are. I don’t know why I like that haha But I do! 🍎✔️

You can do your homework anytime!!! Without having to get out of bed! haha!🍎✔️

You have more time if you structure it right!🍎✔️

I know everyone different and not everyone experience the same thing. But this is my experience! I am a big procrastator and I learn not only what I needed to learn but also how to manage my time. (:

#QueenApple24 🍎👑

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• I went to college for SIX years to get my Bachelor's degree. I went to two different campuses among the college I went to. I saw several types of students-Including a 16 year old Freshman, and a 59 year old Freshman. I had just about every type of class you can think of, among almost any type of SUBJECT you can think of. When you go to college for six years, you seemingly have been through everything.

With this being said, I only took ONE eight week course out of the 47 classes I were enrolled in throughout my career. It was called "The University, and the Student", and it was basically a "Freshman Survival" course I took my first semester of college. It was a pointless class, and barely helped me at all, but it was an easy "A", and I enjoyed the class.

I agree with you! Even though that was a joke of a class, I LOVED the structure of the class, and LOVED how quick it went. I wish I could have finished my college career several years earlier, with solely eight week classes.

Good take!

• When I was in uni, I was on the quarter system. Classes were 10 weeks long, followed by the final in week 11.

The key is to not procrastinate! It is easy to lag on assignments when you only have an essay week 4, a midterm week 6, an essay week 8, and a final week 10. Wow, three whole weeks of having to do NOTHING!

Then the trap has you! :-P

• I know! lol but I like my classes at home and to the point!

• As long as you're willing to put in the work on it

• You know what's even worse than 8 week classes? 5 week classes.

I remember when I took my last 3 college classes in the summer to finish my degree, I had a business stats class, and 2 management classes online that were very difficult all within a span of 5 weeks on top of working a part time job to help pay for the apartment. It was nice because I finished quickly and I got 2 B's and a C's, but holy shit was that stressful, not to mention I got used as a rebound shortly before I started the classes.

• Oh I am sorry. I like fast paced I guess. Even if its stressful! I feel more relax now that I am done with and will enjoy another 8 week classes in the summer. I am sorry you were used as a rebound.

• It's cool. I'm over it now. This was like 3 years ago.

• If it's helping you finishing your studies, that's good. The bad part is the lesser contact with people, but i remember you really stressing a lot, so, maybe you made the best.

What are you studying?

• give me the 16 weeks. i don't hate myself :P

• My college starts in August...

• Oh please don't remind me... I start summer semester in June

• Why don't you take it in may?

• Sorry yeah thats true. You guys have things all strange lol! My boyfriend from there and basically everything is a little late like bya week!

• Yeah. But I guess U. S. A. has to have an odd ball state

• 2 words to describe it:

Conformist Indoctrination.

• Like the summer semester.

• I never taken summer semester tbh. This was recent! During the school year.

What Girls Said 2

• I took a eight week long course. Oh god it was awful. I had an English class four times a week and a five paragraph essay was due every class. I had a math class two times a week with a ridiculous amount of problems due every class period. I don't think I knew what sleep was by the end of the term. But I learned a lot during that time and I hope I will be better at it this time. Insert a sarcastic yay.

• Oh shit! That sounds terrible! hahah! Yes my teacher had work for us to do! But the essay were due every Friday and we had mini projects due wensday! hahah! I am sorry!

• Try 5 week college classes now those are fuuunnn... (Sarcasm) Lol

• Oh course! I LOVE IT! Just give my work and let me sleep! haha!

• haha! I love it! Although of course its not for everyone but look at me now! I don't have school until may! lol

• And food! lol