The Perfect Person For Me

I did "My dream man" and "my dream woman" takes.

Well here is just my idea on the perfect person (as a family member, friend or more)

Honest.

They'll tell me how it is. They'll let me know what makes my butt look good and what makes me look like a whore.

Kind.

They'll be nice to me when I need them to be, they'll know where to draw the limits at.

Non-judgemental.

They can't judge me unless I ask them to because I do some of the stupidest, childish shit sometimes. (I watch the 80s-90s cartoons, I play with stuffed animals, I make blanket forts etc)

Funny.

I like to have a good time and I am a very humorous person. If they can't make me laugh or I them then we won't be able to get along too well.

Understanding.

They'll understand I am who I am but they'll understand I wish to improve myself so they'll help me with it. They will understand I have mental illnesses and that I'm not perfect.

All in all, I have low standards.

I don't care what they look like but I'll love them if they can meet these standards.

If they have low self-esteem, then I'll help them with that.

If they have a mental illness, I'll put up with it (unless they begin taking advantage of me-that's a big no-no)

If they are someone like this, which a lot of my friends are, I'll love them completely <3

This is the perfect person to me, and all of my friends are beautiful people because of it.

<3

The Perfect Person For Me

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 1

• That's totally the guy I'm dating now empath on humar