Why I Think Everyone Should At Least Watch One Episode Of An Anima Show

You shouldn't be able to judge a person who watches anima until you have at least seen one yourself. Because in today's society you see people who do this and they have never seen an anima show in their life. You never know if you would like anima until you watch it. I've always loved anima but me and my brother always watched it together when I was a kid so that how I got into it. Even just watching Pokemon or something its not really anima but its kinda like it so if you like that you will more then likely like anima. Its just some great things to watch.

ANIMA SHOWS I SUGGEST WATCHING

#1 Fullmetal alchemist

Why I think everyone should at least watch one episode of an anima show

#2 Soul eater

#3 Naruto

#4 Dragonball Z

#5 One Piece

#6 Bleach

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Why would someone not want to watch Soul Eater?

• HunterxHunter

• I would personally recommend all of these especially one piece (which I recommend for new comers to the show, to whatch them in chronological order (episode 1- to 748).

• I personally own the complete series of full metal alchemist brotherhood (I recommend this over orginal series). And collection 1-15 of one piece (episode 1-372) .

• I would watch one piece, but seriously, 700 episodes man.
      That's a fuckton.

• @Noxifer626 it's worth it the series has an amazing story!

What Girls Said 1

• I love bleach and Naruto. Naruto was the first anime I watched as an adult and I love it.