21 Reasons Why It's Just Better To be Tall

I used to be burdened by all the disadvantages of being really tall but now I started to focus more on the advantages:

1. People look up to you ⬆️

2. You walk and run faster πŸƒ

3. You have better cognitive skills and are proven to be more intelligent, which leads to better grades πŸ’―

4. A lot less people can block your view ❌

5. People's mean opinions about you will look like ants 🐜🐜🐜

6. You can reach higher things πŸ”

7. Your beautiful face rises above a lot of people's faces. It makes people, including my cousins in this picture, more jealous of me.

Why tall is better than short

8. You have the least risk of heart disease ❀️

9. You have a higher likelihood of being CEO πŸ’°

10. You have the potential to create a giant. Both of my parents are a normal kind of tall but I turned out even taller than both.... Why not create a race of these giant overlords?

11. Tall is more attractive. It can model better.

12. You can be seen better so no one will trample you ⚠️

13. You can eat more food! There's more delicious food for you to try πŸ“πŸ—πŸ€πŸ•πŸ§πŸ°πŸ©πŸͺπŸŽπŸπŸŒπŸ’πŸŠπŸπŸžπŸ―πŸ–πŸ§€πŸ”πŸŸπŸŒ­πŸ‹πŸ…πŸπŸŒ½πŸ¦

14. You look less fat than others and gaining a few pounds won't look obvious

15. It makes you stronger and gives more potential to be the strongest because your longer limbs can carry more muscle πŸ’ͺ πŸ‹πŸ½

16. You have more advantage in a lot of sports β›ΉπŸΌπŸ€πŸπŸŽΎπŸˆ and in fights too πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

17. You look more like a mature adult πŸ‘¨πŸ» not a child πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

18. You are the least paranoid of all other people 😨

19. You get paid more πŸ€‘

20. You will live a better life 😌

21. Tall people are like deities, they are admired by so many shorter people 😍 People wish they were you πŸ™πŸΌ

The taller you are, these advantages get even better πŸ˜„ but the disadvantages get worse 😠

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 15

• I've always liked my height and would hate to be any taller.

Being tall at your old age hurts your body like hell. In the picture showing that really tall guy just proves it because he's having to use 2 canes just to walk.

• I'm adorable af I'll keep my 5'1 height, thanks.

• im 5'7/5'8 does he list apply to me? Your 6'9!!! That's my dream height for a guy no lie. If a guys taller than 6'5 I'm marrying him. Are u German or something? I've only met one guy in my life over 6'5 and I live in the UK

• Yes this list applies to you. Yes I'm a German American. Really that's your dream height?

• shit, i am so screenshotting and putting stuff like "super tall guys are gods to me" for next time someone says height doesn't matter

• @brianshimansky how tall are you?

• Yeah, diss us short people. >.>
    Short people, let's create a short people unite and fight 'cuz why not?
    Okay, keep calm people, I'm joking. XD
    By the way, 2 isn't always true. ^-^

• How tall are you? My boyfriend is 6ft 2. I am 5ft 2... he loves me being short.

• Will you measure your leg inseam for me?

• im 5ft7
    pre08.deviantart.net/.../...lowerrider-d65upp7.jpg

i hope by the time im 18 i a bit taller
    and look like this woooo

• lol some of those numbers short people can do as well. I like being 5'3 I can wear heels! so ha!

• Being super tall is intimidating.
    Being tall (especially for a woman) will make it harder to get in a relationship. Even if she's really attractive
    Sometimes, your height makes you look skinnier, and possibly boney.
    Shopping for good clothes in your size is HARD.
    Shoe shopping list easy either.
    You can't fit through certain things that shorter people can
    People always comment on how tall you are, and it annoying.
    You get asked slot if you play basketball.
    People shorter than you would say,"I wish I was tall like you," and you're just like, NOOOO.
    Being tall in that great. It has some benefits, but its not all sunshine and rainbows. It's hard. We live in a society where shorter women are praised and tall men are praised. If they're flipped, then it's not as attractive. I'm sure there were many instances where women/men have been rejected because they were too tall, or too short. Jus be happy with being average height.

• — "Being super tall is intimidating."
      That's subjective.

— "Being tall (especially for a woman) will make it harder to get in a relationship. Even if she's really attractive"
      That's a disadvantage in the same way that "not being blonde will make you less attractive to people who prefer blondes" is a disadvantage.

— "Shopping for good clothes in your size is HARD. Shoe shopping list easy either."
      That's a problem with the clothing industry that should be addressed by the clothing industry. You shouldn't want to be shorter just because you've got less clothes to choose from. The blame shouldn't be on you here.

— "You can't fit through certain things that shorter people can"
      And you can reach things that are high, which shorter people can't do.

— "People always comment on how tall you are, and it annoying. You get asked slot if you play basketball."
      People are annoying towards everyone.

• "Being tall will make it harder to get into a relationship" wow, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington Whitely, Naomi Campbell and Gigi Hadid must be STRUGGLING then

• Personally I love being taller myself, I would never be shorter, even if I had the chance to I wouldn't. I love how I put on heels and feel like a supermodel, how people see me as older and more mature, how I don't have to worry about gaining weight. I'm not super skinny, I have curves but I'm just tall, it doesn't change who I am. It's also great sneaking into R rated movies and stuff like that aswell. Also shopping isn't hard, in ads, clothes are worn by people over 5'8 so if anything, it's harder for shorter people to find a correct size. 👍👍

• I like being a small little women

• *continues reading even though I am 5'3"*

• Hey at least you can give your girlfriend/boyfriend a hand if they're short :P

• Personally I love tall guys, but I'll keep my 5'2 height. I'm compact and adorable ☺️

• And even if your face is not perfect you'll get the girl cause you're tall.
    tall is better just watch all the model are tall people and they are sexier too

• Its fantastic that you are embracing your height. But paranoia is nothing to do with height, its all in your head. Taller people can beat small people in a sprinting race because they have longer legs which = a bigger stride. Literally small people look up to tall people because of the height difference. Some do not admire them as such. In fact some of us midgets are intimidated by giants. Or there are others that give them funny looks as if it was abnormal. That's the only reason I'd like to be taller, so that people can't block my view.

What Guys Said 13

• Hahaha love it brother! Hell yeah👏👏

• Not to be offensive but your height is getting to your head. No pun intended.

• there was pun intended.. you mods don't like me anyways lol

• I personally don't care about you tbh. Never found any posts of you'rs to take issue with.

No hard feelings, dude.

• well butter my biscuit :P

• You've got some deep-rooted issues, pal. The scale in which I would set your insecurity in has not been invented yet.

Let's break down your "reasons":

1. Okay. You start off good here. Its literal, although I'm almost sure you didn't mean it that way. Perhaps some people never deemed your worth so you must compensate with height.

2. "You walk and run faster" Sure, but to what extent? Being 7 feet tall will not guarantee a sprinter. In fact some people whose height are between 5-7 - 6'4 are usually in a good spot to run fast. But you forget science. There is a point where speed and gravity slope downward as you are taller. Remember, it takes a lot more energy to move when you are tall, a lot more even, when you are running.

3. The greatest minds to have ever walked on Earth have been average height.
    Also, where do you get that fact from? Sources, buddy... sources.

4.

5. God complex. Ego level to the max.
    6.
    7. Beauty isn't attached to height. Have you seen Kareem Abdul? ain't no beauty there. Your insecure of your looks, so you need to compare yourself to family?

8. Wrong. And this is an actual fact. Tall people have higher chances of heart-related diseases. Dont ask for source, use google.

9. ... I dont even...

10. I love your enthusiasm and positive outlook, although it is humorously misplaced. Case and point: That picture you uploaded says it all. That doest look like fun, needing TWO canes to just balance yourself.

11.
    12. The hell you think we are.. some safari in Africa filled with Elephants?
    13. Your logic eludes me... sure you can eat more.. you HAVE to eat more but "there are more delicious food to try"/ What, being tall opens up new combinations of platters? lol!

14. Okay.

15. Muscles are proportionate and evenly placed on the average healthy individual. You can't gain more muscles. You can micro-tear muscle-fibers to make them bigger, stronger and more tolerant to exertion and other forces.

16. okay

17... wow.

18. What? How did you warp mental states with physical height? What kind of correlation is that?

19. ... relative

20. Not necessarily true. Your arguments are disturbingly infantile and ridiculous.

21. Your insecurity--the one I mentioned earlier, just skyrocketed to another planet and stayed there fermenting the soil and whatever plant life there may be out there.

I'd love to read your exposition on the disadvantages of being tall.
    It would be like reading Dr. Seuss children books: simple-minded and fun.

• Agree with you man, it's awesome being tall... I am 6'2 only but where I am from I am considered a giant. Though I would like to be 6'4 or 6'5 maybe, not taller than that

• Dude Indian and 5'10.5 and I am short as fuck here so lol at u being a giant

• I'm gonna need a source on number 4 because my bullshit radar is blinding my mind.

• Aaah, but I don't like being tall~!

• 3# it also leads to asking better questions on here 😅 4# your so handsome 😍

• this post might've given me temporary retardation

• Being tall is better than being short. Full stop.

• Good reasons... tall people are very lucky.

• @sixnineanon if tall people get paid more then shouldn't whoever is the tallest person alive be the richest person alive? Was every person taller than me that I came across over all smarter than me? No. Are you saying a 6ft woman is automatically better looking than a 5ft woman? Beauty is suggestive. If the taller you are the less paranoid you become then why have I known people taller than me who were more paranoid than me?

• 3, 15, 17 are debatable, not true for me.