The Top 7 Things On My Bucket List

I love traveling and my bucket list is six pages long but I think these are my top 7:

My top 7 things on my bucket list

Isle of Skye

Super excited to go here this summer. It looks like its straight out of Lord of the Rings, all I need is a costume and a bow and arrow and I can pretend I am on Lord of the Rings.

Masquerade Ball

Every now again, it’s nice to swap the sweatpants and boxed wine for a bit of decadence and luxury. I have always to do this. Plus I don't want to go to any lame "modern" masquerade ball. It needs to be traditional or I can't check it off.

Paris Opera House

It is said to be the most beautiful building in the world that is garnished with intrigue and rumor. If I ever go to Paris, this is the only place I would like to see. It took 14 years to build and Andrew Lloyd Webber used the catacombs underground to base Phantom of the Opera on it. Which coincidentally, The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite opera show.

Let go of a floating lantern

Ever since I saw Tangled I have wanted to do this, I think it will release my inner 7 year old.

Order dessert first at a restaurant

No explanation needed.

Have a really, really good cosplay for comic-con

I have wanted to go to comic-con with a great cosplay, and I would love to go as Daeneryes. Since she is my favorite on Game of Thrones, plus we have the same personality type, INFJ.

Have my photo taken at Platform 9 3/4

I think this would really fulfill my Harry Potter obsession and I plan to do this when I go to London this summer. The photo itself is free plus they provide a scarf which is also free. But that's fine I already have a Gryffindor scarf and a Hogwarts alumni sweatshirt.

Ginnyweasley97 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• Wait... you've NEVER ordered dessert at a restaurant? Any restaurant ever?

• nice bucketlist

• Very nice! I do want to do the dessert thing too. The masquerade ball sounds fun, of. course I would want it to be formall and elegant. I want to cosplay as well. I think I would make a badass Hagrid don't ya think haha. My top thing on my bucket list which Im just starting on soon is to go to Disney World in Florida.

• Oh another thing on my bucket list is to see a Broadway musical.

• But it has Ewan McGregor in it.

• Im going to work on my own bucket list mytake too! Tomorrow I should have some. ideas. wrote up

• Isle of skye doesn't look like that. I've been.

• Looking at this, it makes me think I think I should work on something like this and create my own kind of to do list, and try to get as much of it done as possible to have as much as I can with all the adventures and experiences, etc.

I mean the clock is ticking after all, we're not gonna be around and able to do all those things we had wanted to do or try to do and go see all those places we had wanted to see, so yea. It's definitely something not only you or me should consider, but pretty much everyone should. Of course, if they have other priorities and responsibilities preventing them, then there isn't much they can do about it other than continue to dream or day dream about it.

• I started reading your first point and almost shit myself with amazement.

I live on the Isle Of Man 😂

I was like "Wait what the fuck? Oh... Well.. Shit" haha

• DOne the floating lantern, back in hawaii people would let them go all the time. Its a pain in the ass for pilots and is also illegal so be careful.

• Good ideas indeed, excellent Take :D

• Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't order dessert. I have before, though.

• Very cool, It all looks like it is really fun. I added Isle of the sky to my own list.

• Wow that's nice

• Wow, there's a platform 9 3/4?

• Yes it's right next to a Harry Potter themed shop and its at kings cross station just like in the books and movies.

What Girls Said 6

• Jump off a cliff!

• woww! interesting
    i will go to there! :D one day

• I've ordered dessert firt before and they bring it out at the end anyway, next time I'll be more specific.

• The ONLY place in Paris huh? So you wouldn't want to go to the actual catacombs, then?
    Mb you just didn't know this, but you can absolutely go underground and tour the catacombs. They're really creepy, but really fascinating (and, yes, there are literally random piles of human skulls, and walls made of human bones, and all that... yep)

They're also really cold, and... well, I think you said you're kinda short, right? If so, then, you'll be thankful for that (I had to duck a lot and/or stand like a hunchback through most of the tour)
    But yeah... super fascinating and creepy.

It'd be fun to see what would happen if someone asked for the dessert menu first at a restaurant -- just to see what their reaction would be. Hahah

• 1. Get a real job that pays more than 30,000$ a year
    2. Raise good kids who have great self esteem and have good morals
    3. Never have debt
    4. Stay healthy
    5. Have a good marriage
    6. Volunteer to help the poor and fatherless

• nice take!
    i loove the first image, so true

and omg the isle of skye looks so beautiful, take me with u when u go haha :P