10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Amazingly Attractive Individuals

Introverts are attractive people, only not everyone is able to see this awesomeness right away.

They’re Deep Thinkers

Introverts Are Amazingly Attractive Persons

When they speaks, you can be sure that most of the times they have spent time thinking about the subject.

They Have More Intimate Connections

It’s maybe harder for an introvert to connect but when they do you can know you are special.

They’re Great Listeners

One of the superpowers of an introvert is listening. Do you need someone just to listen, an introvert will be there for you.

They’re Mysterious

Because they aren’t an open book most of the times and open up for you at times, they become kinda mysterious.

They’re A Challenge

Because introverts are more guarded then an extrovert they become more a challenge for you. And challenges are what life makes more intresting.

They Take Care Of Themselves

Unwanted attention because of their less appealing way they look like, is something an introvert doesn’t like and so they take care of themselves.

They Take Care Of Others

They have a generous spirit, and tend to embrace genuine altruism. The truly generous, those who give without the expectation of receiving in return, are beautiful people inside and out.

They Know Themselves

In general introverts know exactly what they like and dislike. They know what they want out of life.

They Are Easy To Be Around

Like vampires try to avoid daylight so are trying introverts to avoid the spotlight. It isn’t their goal to impress but simple to enjoy the moment and the company.

They Are Loyal

Every relationship needs an investment of time and energy. When an introvert invest you they keep investing in the relationship. Just don’t take their loyalty for granted or take advantage of them too many times.

In summary, introverts are amazing people with rich hidden depths, and if you are one or know one, rejoice!

vekin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• I love this take!

• Having those traits doesn't mean they are introverted

• As an introvert, I agree with these 😌 Great take :) obviously not all introverts are the same (for those saying these are stereotypes and blah blah blah), but definitely true for me at least and probably most introverts :)

• Thnx for the compliment!

I also don't understand why some say these obvious Things

• Definitely some good points here. Nice Take.

• good listener? maybe, but most of the time I will awkwardly smile at you and wait for it to end so I can go away...

• This was an awesome take, I really enjoyed it :)

• That's great. I prefer extroverted men though.

• I'm introverted, and I am not like that at all.

• Yipeeee! I'm introvert. You've got to really take time to get to know me first before I open up. My best friend thought I was a bit of a boring miss goody two shoes when he first met me. But I opened up to him eventually and he said I was full of hidden depths. Unfortunately not a lot of people spend time getting to know me. They must prefer the open book extroverts. Nice take by the way.

• Nobody is truly extrovert or introvert, we are made up of both. A introvert can adopt more extrovert personality traits as they age. You have to challenge yourself. I've been through a lot of challenges in my life so sometimes people think I am a extrovert because I initiate conversations take the role of attention. But honestly, I was never like that as a kid. I was quiet and shy just like your typical introvert and I spend more time alone enjoying my personal accomplishments.

• Thank you!
      Yes unfortunately not many do that

• If you avoid them, and admire from a distance, that means you feel insecure about yourself. I can relate to that, but let's be honest, you should always pursue what you want in life. If you settle for something less, you will never feel content. You should date people you want to date. Everyone should have that opportunity.

In regards to your family. I feel the same way, I've been hurt and abused since a child. I had a lot of anger in me and depression. It was only until I brought up how selfish they have been when treating me. How they have never considered how I felt once. Some of them understood and became sympathetic. One didn't, the one who didn't. I don't really care to have a relationship anymore, because I always suspected he was a psychopath. Every time we talked, it was always about him, him, him, he didn't even view himself as wrong for taking advantage of me and backstabbing me. He even agreed that it would be wrong if I did it to him, but it's fine if he does it to me.

• sounds generally accurate. good points

What Guys Said 16

• Awesome mytake man!

• Good take, hopefully it shakes some girls into getting to know one lol

• True true... still no girlfriend...

• This introvert badge of honour shit is always seems weird to me. Do you think any girl cares if a man is an introvert? That includes the """"""""""""introverted"""""""""" girls. Like grow up, it's such a weird thing to categorise yourself as without an ounce of shame.

• Just tried to point out that introvert people are awrsome too

• Are you saying people should be ashamed for proudly saying they are introverts?

• Glad to be found attractive :) This is quite relatable for me.

• Good take. I may know myself, it doesn't mean I'm used to all of myself though.

• Don't forget we're very generous in bed cause we have to makeup for our lack of an extroverted personality :P

• A lot of these are true but are stereotypes. Introverts are generally categorized as having a preference of being alone with their own thoughts. That's what an introvert actually is. None of that means they're loyal or more guarded. They're just as likely to stab someone in the back as the next person. And I'm an introvert but I'm pretty social to an extent, it exhausts me however and I'm pretty much an open book for anyone that wants to know, I'm not guarded.

• Sounds like me.

• 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Disgustingly Unattractive Individuals:

1- They're covered in acne
    2- They play video games all day
    3- They live with their parents
    4- They have poor hygiene
    5- They have no social skills
    6- They're most often short
    7- They're most often ugly
    8- They're virgins with no experience
    9- They have ADHD
    10- They're awkward to be around (they don't say anything cause they don't know what to say)

• I'm introverted and...
      1. I have pretty clear skin unless I grow a beard then I get a few spots.
      2. Video games are fun.
      3. I do currently but not the case for everyone.
      4. I shower everyday and am well groomed.
      5. I can make friends easily. Just because I like being alone doesn't mean I don't know how to interact with people.
      6. 5' 10" is average height.
      7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
      8. True for a small minority but sex is easy to get so the majority aren't, Women can be introverts too. Do you not think it possible for female and male introverts to hook up?
      9. Introverts are usually quiet by nature having ADHD would negate that and is probably found more in extroverts...
      10. Could be worse we could be talking shit and being really annoying.

• That's all nice but girls don't give a fuck about that. They want extrovert males who have high social (popular) status, good looks, and tall, and make lots of money.

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...3snUm1u6hd1zo1_1280.jpg

Altruism, special connection and all that shit means 0 to women.

• Some women are introverts too you moron. Some women find guys with tons of energy exhausting. Introvert women tend to be very career oriented. A successful wealthy introvert women would find a extrovert male party animal to be repulsive unless he was funny.

Being a extrovert doesn't mean you are immediatly successful, where did you get that retarded idea. There's a lot of extrovert people who are hated by their community. Posting assumptions and generalizations like this is a sure way to get hate from open minded people.

• Here's a list that you can also read and enjoy realizing how wrong and ignorant you are moron

huffingtonpost. com/2015/08/15/famous-introverts_n_3733400. html

• Maybe some prefer that but not at all

• I like it. Except, women still prefer to date the extroverted assholes

• When an introvert goes to a bar, they sit there and don't talk...

Not exactly the best way to get pussy...

• Half of these are outright lies based on stereotyping.

• surely you can't say all introverts are the same

• Hence the whole "mysterious introvert" being bullshit alongside "the guarded introvert" and being a great listener. None of this is actually based on more than the fact that people just made the shit up to counterbalance extroverts.

• Hey, I won't disagree with that... But then again, I'm probably pretty bias on it all since I am introverted myself lol

• This is very awesome take, thanks :)