Do You Believe in Ghosts? Here Are the Top 5 Ghostcams On the Net!

1. Willard Library

Do You Believe in Ghosts? Here Are 5 Top Ghostcams On the Net!

It is said that a mysterious Grey Lady haunts the Willard Library in Evansville, Indiana . They have 3 cameras running 24/7 for you to watch (you can even click on the screen to capture an image and submit it to the library moderator!).

Watch the Willard Library ghostcams here

2. Ordsall Hall

Ordsall Hall Museum in Salford UK is said to be home to a mysterious White Lady and the spirit of a young girl. They have 3 cameras to view and you can view all captures from the past 72 hours.

View the Ordsall Hall ghostcams here

3. Paranormal Ghost Cam

This is a ghost cam located in a private home and is available from 12 am to 6 am CST (and sometimes during the day). The website claims that there is an "elusive shadow" that can be seen moving in the corner of the room as well as a number of orbs.

View the Paranormal GhostCam here

4. DD David's Ghost Cam

This is a privately owned Victorian house with an astounding 20 cameras both inside and outside the house. The owner (apparently named David) claims that the house is host to a variety of paranormal activity.

View DD David's Ghostcams here

5. Gettysburg Battlefield

This certainly isn't the most entertaining ghostcam, but The Gettysburg Battlefield definitely has a historic past, where over 500,000 died. It is said that apparitions of both Confederate and Union soldiers can be seen.

View the Gettysburg Ghostcam here

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• I've had encounters, so yes they exist

• I very much believe in spirituality like angels, demons, witchcraft, magick,... and ghosts.

• You seem like you are writing for the tabloids. Why haven't any of these owners of the "ghostcams" (I can't even believe I wrote the word "ghosts" down, because it's such an idiotic dribble) claimed the one million paranormal challenge

• Ghosthunters are funny. They remind me of the South Park episode where Kyle's little brother sees dead celebrities.

Those ghost hunting people have nothing on those tapes than the usual camera problems. Look at any none ghost hunting video and you will likely see some of the same effects happening because of camera problems.

• Yes, I believe in spirits and the supernatural. I've heard about the Lady in grey before.

• Great take, but the numbers for Gettysburg are wrong. There were 51,000 casualties, of which about 7,000 were deaths. It was still the bloodiest battle of the war, though.

The entire war itself claimed over 620,000 lives.

• Thanks for the correction! :)

• Ghosts aren't real but angels , spirits and souls are.

• I habe had too many run ins with ghosts to not be able to believe in them, i could actually write a book on how many my family and i have dealt with, some good ones some malevolent ones.

• you should do a take or write a book about your experiences , Im interested

• I'm adding you now (;

• @February12 added back, also writing a medievil fantasy adventure book too that will be hopefully a 5 book series if not at least a trilogy that I've been meaning to send to the publishers, just tedious from having to transfer it from paper to text and editing and reforming it at the same time that way i dont have to pay an editor haha though it might be another year before its ready for publish since im working on three different books, the ghost one, the adventure one and one about a boy whos mom died of cervical cancer and his fathers mentality snapped from her death and he became very abusive and angry while the boy is coming to terms with his mothers death, growing up, his abusive dad and many other things

• Yasssss

• demons yes

• It's possible, I don't know...

• just demons

• www.google.com/imgres

Here's another

What Girls Said 11

• I don't believe in ghosts. But I believe in Genies.

• I believe in spirits, not ghosts, but even still Im hesitant to take the ghost tour around the old jail just a few blocks from me.

I always loved the haunted house attraction at the show, but this is real and I am way too spiritual to not believe it.

• the answer is no!1

• It's possible, but I'm not sure.

• Yes I believe in ghosts 100%

• If you see a ghost-infested house... Who you gonna call? Winchesters!!!

• So cool, I'll check it out.

• I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in angels and demons. And I believe either can take the form of someone you know.

• Not really but it would be wondering staying one whole night on a haunted house.

• i sow ghost in my room on the photo...

but i created it in phototshop)

• Yes, I believe in ghosts, they exist.
    My grandmother used to tell many stories about spirits that existd in our own family. I had one cousin kill himself in a house that my sister and her husband first bought, and many of us witnessed his ghost going back and forth upstairs in tha bedroom. No matter how loud we kept the music on, we still could hear him.
    My grandmother when she did die, 17 of us witnessed her cross in the casket swaying back and forth. The ones who knew it was her telling us she was happy now and had made it Up there, were contented, while the others who don't believe in anything, try and not talk about it, even now.
    You did a nice job on Ghosts, so I am sure you are one of the believers.
    Not everyone believes but I am convinced that there is something afterwards.