My Future Goals: What Would Make My Life Perfect

Here's what my perfect life would be like.

I would own this dress:

My Future Goals: A Perfect Life

A house like this, preferably near water:

A Harry Potter themed wedding:

To look like this with tattoos:

A wife that looks like this:

Or a husband that looks like this:

Boobs like this:

This many pets, but a variety of species:

Hair this long:

Traveling the world:

A car or cars like these:

To be a best selling author and have many book signings-

POSSIBLY have a son and daughter, named Ajax and Astrea.

A marriage like @redeyemindtricks has with her husband

And a personal library

What would be your perfect life?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 16

• You want to be red riding hood and Mary the huntsman.

• LOVE the house and I might saw off a limb for a beautiful personal library. Toss in the author part, traveling the world, and a wife who would make my heart go into palpitations when she wore that first dress, and I'm good. :D

• cool beans

• Just wondering... how would you get boobs?

My dream is just becoming a politician, judge or income tax officer. I have everything else already, except a wife.

• Death

• poor Ajax is gonna be getting clowned on at school from day one. Don't give your kids a ridiculous name. Hopefully you do them the favor and give them something normal.

• wow, good thing the kid won't be yours.

• @Tdieseler i am lol.

already cracking on the kid's name and he isn't even born yet. how's she gonna have a marriage like @redeymindtricks if she marries a chick?

also, why does she keep stating that she's poor-------------------------

• @redeyemindtricks told ya he was listening only just as @sickz
      hey sickz i did the same thing. this kid is like almost a decade from being born and we already gearing up to make his life miserable for the name... ain't that a bitch lol.

• So many of your goals are focused on having and not doing. The happiness of having is very short-lived. If you want to be a published author, what you will need is time to write. I hope you are writing every day.

• Well as I am poor and always have been, I've never *had* much of anything. What the fuck am I supposed to aim for? Finding myself? Living without a career, money, a car, love? I will be working HARD for all of this. I will be HAVING experiences in everything I do. No offense, but these are MY goals for MY life. If it consists of *having* something, then that's what I fuckin' want.

• His comment was hardly derrogatory. He never said anything about not finding love, money, or anything like that. He merely gave some advice and stated his opinion.

• dude has a fkn awesome beard

• All seem doable.

• a time machine.

• "What does my name mean?"
    "Oh it means Asynchronous Javascript And XML"
    :D

But nice. Except living in a house like that near water = tons of mosquitos.

• Making $30,000+ per month for the rest of my life without having to work.

... yeah... everything else is icing on the cake. I am a realist.

• Seems possible ^__^

• You're gonna have to work hard for alladat lol but everyone has their own dreams. Tbh I just want a decent house and a wife and like 2 kids😂. I don't really look for a fuckin Lambo I just want a big ass truck with a loud ass stereo. Typical mexican, am I right? 😂😂😂

Or I also want to sell tortillas 😎 or follow El Chapos footsteps lmao. THAT'S RACIST 👊

• 3|1
  • 2|0

What Girls Said 17