Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 8

• Woah...

• Awesome. I love your Take.❤ I'm a very deep thinker and and I love to meditate on meaningful quotes or stories.

• I can't get past the conceited title. Yes, deep quotes are nice and can lead to a cathartic revelation. But haha, I find it, the title, clickbait and just a way to get people to like your MyTake because they feel deep because they understood the quotes. And the quotes are nice, but I was expecting something life changing.
    Not to hate, but I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

• i don't see whats wrong with the title. it's no different from "10 things only skinny people understand," etc. it's just a common phrase and you decide if you identify

• It IS very clickbait-y and the quotes are very fitting for a clickbait post. lol. Isn't that expected before even clicking on it though?

• @frozenhorizon In the nicest way possible, I think my first error was assuming we all use the same definitions and weight of words. We don't. It's all subjective.

• Okay, I really want to create a #SweetHomicidalQueenFanClub you are amazing and for once I don't feel insane for being a deep-thinker, because you write posts that make me realize I'll be alright even in the middle of the chaos

• Very interesting quotes, so deep :)

• "If a writer falls in love with you, you will never die." -That's my favourite.

• That was really enticing.

• Even though I've never heard some of these quotes, I feel like I've already come to realize these things just from living life and taking time to reflect. Quotes are like a person's little life lessons and reflections on life. We could all make up our own quotes really. The only difference is that these were said by famous people.