10 Quotes Only Deep-Thinkers Will Fully Understand

Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than being misunderstood.

If a writer falls in love with you, you will never die.

#seemywork

826

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol this quote I actually used it in a poem but I added onto it to make it better, I already know and understand it quite well.
    - If a writer falls in love with you, you will never die. -

When a writer falls in love with you, you can never die because long after you are gone my words shall remain and within them you forever immortalized in ink.
    -Phoenix- ( aka me )

Nice quotes I understood pretty much all of them.

Here are some I rather enjoy.

If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.
    -Japanese Proverb-

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant.
    Miyamoto Musashi

Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.
    Miyamoto Musashi

The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding.
    Miyamoto Musashi

A posteriori - From what comes after. Inductive reasoning based on observation, as opposed to deductive, or a priori

Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris - As you do to another, expect another to do to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I've never heard some of these quotes, I feel like I've already come to realize these things just from living life and taking time to reflect. Quotes are like a person's little life lessons and reflections on life. We could all make up our own quotes really. The only difference is that these were said by famous people.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 7

• Awesome. I love your Take.❤ I'm a very deep thinker and and I love to meditate on meaningful quotes or stories.

• I can't get past the conceited title. Yes, deep quotes are nice and can lead to a cathartic revelation. But haha, I find it, the title, clickbait and just a way to get people to like your MyTake because they feel deep because they understood the quotes. And the quotes are nice, but I was expecting something life changing.
    Not to hate, but I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

• i don't see whats wrong with the title. it's no different from "10 things only skinny people understand," etc. it's just a common phrase and you decide if you identify

• It IS very clickbait-y and the quotes are very fitting for a clickbait post. lol. Isn't that expected before even clicking on it though?

• @frozenhorizon In the nicest way possible, I think my first error was assuming we all use the same definitions and weight of words. We don't. It's all subjective.

• Okay, I really want to create a #SweetHomicidalQueenFanClub you are amazing and for once I don't feel insane for being a deep-thinker, because you write posts that make me realize I'll be alright even in the middle of the chaos

• Very interesting quotes, so deep :)

• "If a writer falls in love with you, you will never die." -That's my favourite.

• That was really enticing.

• Woah...