Sexy Online Babes Who Will Fool Men Into Thinking They Are Hot

Ever saw someones photos online and thought to yourself, "Wow, this person is hot" only to meet them and be sadly disappointed?

I will tell all of you viewers that a contoured face, photo editing, room lighting, and camera angles are a persons best friend.

They can go instantly from a 2 to a 7 in a matter of seconds.

Don't believe me? by the end of this article I will prove this theory.

Category 1

The cropping feature is a persons best friend.

Sexy Online Babes That Will Fool Men Into Thinking They Are Hot

Isn't the crop feature amazing? These women will showcase only what they want you to see, so you can hit them up!

I know the men are flocking to these photos....like "Damn, who's that cute chic?"

If they ever meet these women in person, they will do a ton of double takes!

Sorry for the disappointment fellas!

Category 2

Who said you have to do squats to have a big butt?

A secret to a big butt isn't always squatting exercises!

The right camera angle can make the girls who aren't as blessed look bootylicious!

Ask the camera man to kneel down and aim the camera at your ass,

it will appear much larger than it is in actuality.

Category 3

From big to small in the blink of an eye.

The first woman decided to apply a face load of make up and point the camera straight forward.

That angle and the head tilt was very forgiving to her double chin of course.
The second woman originally used a very unforgiving angle which also displayed a double chin. I admit no one looks good when a camera is pointed that way. But in all honesty, it does not create a double chin! We know the truth that she is hiding!

The third woman held the camera upwards and slanted it down, which helped cut out a numerous amount of her figure. The photo on the left which she is displaying makes her look proportionate and in shape.

Very deceiving indeed!

Category 4

Do I have a big belly?

Laying flat on your back will make almost any stomach look toned or defined.

Even if you have a significant amount of fat on your stomach it will protrude far less when you lie down versus standing up.

The people that ask the above question, are looking to be complimented on their stomach based on their photos false advertisement.

Who does that?

If you want the truth, show a less deceiving angle.

When you walk in every day life, are you floating on your back or are you walking forward?

Come on people!

Live better, do better!

Category 5

The art of photo shop.

When you use photo shop you can take on an appearance you've always wanted whether that's physically more enhanced or appearing many years younger.

Category 6

She's so hot!

Who knew that girl who appears sexy on the left, could be an awkward looking nerd? She gives you a totally different vibe than the first pic doesn't she?

Sometimes receiving several photos still doesn't do any justice, because some of these people practically become professionals at angles that compliment them.

So, people what you see isn't always what you get!

Stop placing such high accuracy in online photos.

Lets not act like we haven't heard personal horror stories!

I'd rather see someone in the flesh, that gives me a far better idea of who I am meeting!

#SeeMyWork

Stacyzee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 28

• I never get why chicks even do that. Cuz once the guy sees you then the gig is up, right? I remember this girl on another site I was on kept lying to people saying she was 18 when she was really 13, and using some other girl's photo the whole time!

The JIG is up not a gig. A gig is a concert and English is not French.

• Someone has to explain to me why people bother. What's the point? Even if you can con someone into meeting you this way, what good will it do? Do people think it won't matter or they can magically appeal to this other person despite lying to them about their physical looks?

It's just a longer, more painful way of getting rejected, isn't it?

• People watch one too many romantic comedies where the underdog who is not good looking ends up with the attractive person in the end. I think people are hoping the emotional and mental connection they shared with you for a maybe weeks/months would be enough that you'd forgive physical imperfections.

• @Fathoms77 It's a waste of time whether you're dating or looking for an ego boost.

Bottom line is no one should be shamed for their appearance, but at the same time, nobody should be guilty for not being attracted to someone, especially if they were misled by that person.

• I mean if a girl is honest about her appearance and I don't find her attractive, I won't insult her for it but I'm not gonna lead her on either.

• Lol this Take is especially true with fat women who will often hide their weight by standing in a particular way or downright refusing to show their body. They'll make their faces look super good but won't show their body at all. No body shot no date!

• This is why whenever I'm on a dating site, any profile with only face photos or "touched up" photos I completely dismiss.

I'm a forgiving man when it comes to looks and flaws, but she has to be honest about how she looks so I know what I'm working with!

• Yeah it's pretty stupid, I never really got the point to be honest with you, we are who we are some of us are great looking and some of us aren't but fooling people won't solve anything especially if you end up meeting them in person I mean what then? there isn't a filter for real life.

• There isn't really anyone in there who is completely unattractive though. They are all quite pretty.

• Lol... interesting take...

• Happened to me on Tinder one time with a girl who ended up being very large. I never texted her back after our meet up and she accused me of disliking her for her size.

Which is true. I don't like excessively large women.

What I don't get is why she doesn't just show her full body and a guy who does like her body will just message her... and all of this could be avoided!

• Yea that's pretty acurate

• I litterally gasped at the first one when I was scrolling down. 😂

• Luckily for me, I'm a personality guy.

Also, why can't fat people be considered hot?

• It is the misleading others, that makes those types of people not hot. If someone is overweight and shows themselves for who they are instead of trying to hide it, they wouldn't be severely criticized about the way they look. In all honesty, they make their looks more important by feeling the need to try to cover it up. If looks is the last thing someone cares about then don't make it a huge deal by doing what this article states.
      Fat people with confidence = hot.
      Fat people who mislead = not hot.

• What if they mislead out of insecurity? And living in a society where being overweight is shamed. And so it's sort of a defence mechanism.

But I agree that it's wrong to mislead and lie to others. But it's also important to try and understand why people behave the way they do.

• I understand but it doesn't make it right. Wrong is wrong.
      I can blame society for everything until I get blue in the face but that doesn't mean I shouldn't bare responsibility for my actions. These people that do this may not have terrible motives but they are still hurting others.

• The only ones who did it well were the Chinese girls. The rest still look like they were big or whatever.

• Wow... Eye opening...

• the girl in the green and red onesie is kinda hot!

• Thank god I'm single lmao.

• Lol I have exact the opposite, I look shit on photos and less shit in real life😆

• No offence to him but I feel like that's the same for my boyfriend XD - He's sent me pic's of himself before when I've asked and some are fine but in a lot of them he doesn't look much like himself and maybe not the most flattering angles but then I see him in real life and he's cute.

I remember once when he got his hair cut and I wanted to see so he sent me a pic and I was thinking ".. I preferred him with the long hair, that doesn't suit him" and then I saw him in person with it and thought "Whoa! He has gotten cuter, I like his hair like this" lol

• Yes, some people just aren't photogenic so there's two sides to this really.

• To me that is nothing online I would get upset about and I am sure some will do and have done that but to me women always have something good going for them, but with that said some guys will make a fake women's account on line just to get other guys to talk to them and the guy has no way of knowing this is not a women, they do think they are talking to a women.. that is just so gay.. and it makes me sick that some of them will stoop that low.

• Good thing I don't spend my time looking at photos of girls :P

But still very good take! Thanks!!! That's a very good eye-opener.

• I think some people just need attention. I don't really blame all of them. I bet that many don't actually intend to meet people on real life, but it feels good to know that despite the figure that you have, you can make photos look good. You wonder if that is what everyone else does. You wonder if all those nice photos on facebook are just funnfunny angles, and in reality they have the same faults as you.

It's always good to know that you are capable of pleasing others. And as long as you reveal your true self before an actual meet, it's all good.

I know I'd do the same if I could... well, I've done it actually.

• a lot of those girls are on this site lol

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 21

• LMAO excellent take!!!
    but yeah.. i might see why some girls do it tho... cause all guys are after looks :/

• Not me ;)

• @steven7890789 no generalization k

• It is no generalization. EVERYONE cares about looks to AN EXTENT.

• It's sad that women have to do these things, because guys wouldn't even give them a chance otherwise. All people care about is looks.

"Nobody will love you if you're unattractive."

I found myself doing some of these things when I first met my boyfriend. For example, I wouldn't show my body in photographs that I would send him. It was quite easy for me to do anyway because I don't have a double chin and could easily hide my chubbiness. I was terrified of showing him my body, for fear that he wouldn't find me attractive and wouldn't want to talk to me ever again.

After coaxing me he finally got me to do it. I showed him my body. To my pleasant surprise he wasn't a jerk about it. He loved me and ever since then I began to lose weight.

I wish ladies weren't so insecure. There are guys out there who don't care about superficial things like that and will love them regardless of physical flaws.

Anyways great myTake.

• I didn't care about look when i first looking for girlfriend but all that change after few experience. To be honest my friend will think of me idoit dating a ugly fat chick. My best friend told me i know you could better than that after showing some girl i am talking too. Tbh if a guy showing interest in a girl he already accepted how you look, it others things that turn be deal breaker that make guy run for the hill

• Because in our culture (American Culture) if you are fat it is seen a a stigma that you are lazy, unhealthy and unwilling to change. Which most reasonable adults know this is not always true at all. The girls that don't want to wear make up, I actually prefer that tbh, I think girls are more beautiful than they realize and women tend to compare themselves to others a lot. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

• Nothing is wrong with caring about looks. There are women that reject guys cause they are fat or below average looking and that doesn't make them a bitch.

• This article is hilarious lol...

• This is why I hate pics. My pics never look anything like me in real life. They're usually a really improved version of me, and once in a while a terrible version of me, but none actually look like me.

• this is true.. and does happen everywhere.. even tho false advertising is not right.. but people should see different pics in different angles before asking someone out.. I haven't never been on a dating site so maybe people ask out for date very soon if this happens and they get disappointed..
    one more thing.. it's not possible for everyone to achieve the modern beauty standards.. so if someone is uploading pics which make them feel pretty,.. I think it's okay.. unless they are looking to date someone.

• I don't do online dating. Or even date at all. I'll wait till I'm old enough.

• this made me laugh so much. I'm guilty of angle trickery LMAOO

• Second girl looks really good. 🙈 The Korean girl wasn't really "hiding" anything though and was just forcing a double chin to appear on purpose for this "Importance of Selfie" SNS trend, which is basically the reverse of your take. X)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEgBJptHtQ4

• Yeah, the camera directly underneath you is generally the least flattering angle for most people while out and slightly above is generally the most flattering.

Its kinda funny to see how much of a difference it makes lol

• Well if you watch the video, you'll see how slim the girls are themselves and how they don't make the double chin appear simply from angling the camera upwards. X)

• I finally saw the video.
      I wish every one that used that angle could be average/attractive like these people!

• you have too the girls who put their knee in their shirt for make look like they have big boobs

• It's bad they do this yes, but it's sad so many people feel they have to do this to get love and attention.

• I've heard a lot of stories about how guys been deceived by these so called 'professional' models lol. I don't have problem showing my real body and face to the guys that I wanna date. I used to think that I look different in photos till it happened a few times where my online friends whom I never met bumped into me in public calling my name. I remember once I was in a swimming pool in the dark and one dude passed me by stopped to reconfirm if I were the girl whom he used to chat with. I'm glad that I look the same whether in photos or real.

I think it's ridiculous to pretend looking like someone else when you aren't. I mean till when you wanna hide yourself? After all you still need to meet the person in real but I can see the reason why some girls do this. Guys can be superficial when it comes to look especially during the first date. First impression oh well.

• What if it's the opposite? What if you take bad pics but look good in person?

• Then that's a plus. I've met some women who looked ok/decent in their pictures but when I met them in person, they were even more attractive.

• You simply just are not photogenic.
      This is another reason why placing such high accuracy in photos doesn't make sense in my opinion

• 😂 Love it.

Just never got the point of any of it. You're going to meet them eventually, why lie [edit] your photos? #catfisharereal

• I think what their justification is that they use misleading pictures to lure someone in and think they'll overlook their real appearance due to their personality and other things but that's not the case.

• @bloodmountain1990 - So they lie to someone and expect them to overlook it? lmao

• haha pretty much. Makes no sense at all but they do it.

• lmao... the life of instagram models.

• There are some people who just have self-perception issues.

Just last year, I just couldn't perceive my reflection as beautiful. I don't know, but I thought I looked weird, and I just couldn't pinpoint what that was. This year, I tend to check out myself in the mirror, and voila, I find myself kind of cute when I pose a certain way and when I smile. If I can just preserve this cuteness for 10-20 years, then that may add some living years to my life. :)

• I think this take is pretty malicious.
    I am lucky that I have never had any problem with my confidence..
    So I have no problem at all with girls taking pictures to make themselves look 'attractive'; if cropping/angles gives them a confidence boost- whats the problem! (They need help not mockery to take care of themselves)

At the end of the day the genuine people will always be happier so no point kicking insecure people whilst they are down.

And photoshop really isn't that deceitful if the media does it too.
    Until celebrities and models stop allowing companies to photoshop them, people will always imitate that standard.

• These types of people need to be exposed because the real "malice" act lies in deceiving others. You are a clear advocate of that.

• Fair enough point, but some people try to juggle more than they can handle.

• Yeah, we live in a really weird time especially with what the internet allows people to do!

• Actually this happened to me. I met a guy online. He was 39.. then I was 47. He was very good looking and atheltic.. according to the pic. His profile said he was divorced with an 18 year old son. We talked on the phone for while then decided to meet. Well he turned out to be a man in 50s and married... about 100lbs heavier than his pic... his son was 25. And he was a pastor of a church. He claimed his wife never wanted to have sex anymore. And he thought I could help him out. Needless to say I told him that I was not interested. Then he had the nerve to say I didn't know what I was missing.

• lol so what? Why do men like you feel the need to hunt for women online, go out and meet some chicks in real life smh

Even though I am totally against catfish, they're only fooling themselves

• Very interesting mytake, I learned some new camera angels to try lol jk ;) I understand why these girls did what they did, eveyone wants to look their best in pictures whether in online or off line pics :) Also, I agree that it's totally wrong to mislead someone to think you look a certain way. It's just sad that society puts so much on focus on being a certain type of man or women, when we should celebrate very type of shape, eye color, hair color or whatever. That way eveyone can feel comfortable enough to show all their features, so I say society is partly to blame. Overall, there needs to be some balance between taking flattering pictures of ur self but not misleading anyone. Loved the mytake, good job. :)

• Unless someone is giving me money for these photos, instagram, there isn't much of a point because I feel like I would feel insecure knowing I had manipulated all these things to look unlike myself. I think it would better to just wear cute clothes, take care of my face and hair, and keep rolling.

• More from Girls
    1