There's a lot of guys from all around the earth who want to learn English but they always complain about how it is hard to learn a foreign language, in this MyTake I'll show you how to learn English easily, so let's go ahead and get started.
Why do I have to learn English?
Well, a guy trying to learn English may ask: why the hell am I trying to learn English?
there's some reasons why you should learn English:
1. English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
2. Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
3. Despite China, the United States is still a leader in technical innovation and economic development. English is used in the United States and in each of these fields.
4. English is commonly spoken throughout much of the world due to Great Britian’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to you.
5. Another reason why English is so important is that it is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English, that's why most of doctors know English.
6. English is based on an alphabet and, compared to Chinese, it can be learned fairly quickly.
7. English is also the language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
8. In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, color, or background.
9. Learn English and you can then teach your children English -- or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
10. English speakers in the United States earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects and increase your standard of living.
Enough reasons ?
How to Learn English ?
And now I'm gonna show you easy ways to learn English in different aspects(Reading, Speaking, Listening), now let's go right to it.
You don't really need a teacher
Yup, you don't even need a teacher, this is how I learned English all you need:
1. English movies
When I was about 10 years old I started watching American movies and cartoons and I've to tell you that one of the best ways is to watch cartoons and movies in English(with your mother language subtitle), if you're new to English I recommend you to start from watching cartoons even if you're an adult guy, this will help you with your listening and speaking.
2. English articles
You can search the internet for many articles in sorts of food, sport, video games and ........
and by reading these articles try to read them with loud voice, this will improve your reading and it's probably a good way to help you with speaking.
3. Live/work/study in a place with English speakers
Trust me, living in a place full of English speakers in a daily routine will probably improve your English speaking and listening, that's why people who emigrate to other countries learn the language of that country quickly because when you live among people with the language you're trying to learn you will be forced to interact with those people and by the time you'll notice how fast you're learning.
4. Listen to music/radio
If you try to learn something in a boring way you'll get tired of that thing and for sure you'll stop learning so try learning it in ways that look funny and interesting to you, if you're that kind of people who love music listen to music and if you can't understand any song you can download the lyrics of that song.
Now tips to speak fluently and fast
I've heard a lot of guys saying: I can understand and read English but I can't speak like a native speaker or as fast as native speakers, here you should follow this tips.
1. English movies
Again, I highly recommend you guys to watch English movies but this time and after you've learned the basics and the important words, it's time to watch movies with English subtitles, yep that's right English subtitles, this will of course improve your English listening and Speaking.
2. Use these
Nowadays native English speakers don't use "going to", "want to", "trying to", "let me", "kill him", "because", ...... in their daily conversations, they often use "gonna", "wanna", "tryna", "lemme", "kill'em", "cuz", ...... this is one of the facts why they speak fast.
I'm gonna check
I wanna see
I'm tryna help
He doesn't lemme go
Your mission is to kill'em
Make sentences with every new English word you learn.
For example if you learn "Especially" try to make sentences like:
I like fruits especially banana.
I want to travel to Canada, especially Saskatchewan.
Canada is really cold, especially in the winter.
This will keep the new world you learned in your mind.
4.Talk to your self
Always try to make conversations with your self, let me say to you something, if you're shy just like me you may speak laggy because you get very nervous and perhaps you hear people say: Don't be shy. and you be like: easier said that done.... so if this is your problem you should try to speak to your self first, make conversations and you'll get rid of your shyness.
With these tips I promise you that you'll need no teachers to learn English, that's how I learned ENG and I can speak like a native American now, I hope I could help and have a nice day.