1. Cheese predates recorded history
Yes that is right. The invention of Cheese predates Recorded history, So we will never know what kind of mad genius we have to thank for this culinary staple. So nameless prehistoric man we thank you.
2. O.J Simpson was nearly cast as the Terminator
The reason he wasn't chosen, Studio executives didn't think that people would be able to take him seriously as a remorseless killer which in retrospect is both horrifying and hilarious.
3. Green Eggs and Ham was Written on a Bet
Dr. Seuss Wrote Green Eggs and Ham on a bet with his publisher who said that he couldn't write a book using less than 50 words. So the book that if you are anything like me was a huge part of your childhood was written on a bet. Still a damn good children's book though.
4. The last woolly Mammoth died around the time the pyramids were being built
Until around 2000 B.C.E Woolly Mammoths Survived on an island north of Siberia Called Wrangel island, it was a dwarf species and actually flourished till it is assumed that humans killed them.
5. One in Ten European Babies are conceived in an Ikea Bed
That's a lot of babies and a lot of Ikea.
6. The Chances of Dying on your way to get a lottery ticket are higher than actually winning.
Its like the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand statistics.
7. Elvis got a C in his 8th grade music class
The Music Teacher or the Average student, guess which one is known in music as 'the king' huh
8. The Doctor who said there was a link between vaccines and autism created fraudulent data for his study and had his medical license revoked.
A quack with his medical license revoked and a shitty actress VS the ENTIRE MEDICAL COMMUNITY. Guess which ones the morons are listening to.
9. The Last Public Execution in France happened in 1939 and was by Guillotine
Oh and Future Famous Actor and Grade A Badass Christopher Lee was in Attendance.
10. Since 1945 all British Tanks come with Built in Tea making Equipment
Normally that'd make me call someone pansies but the Considering The Challenger Two is one of the toughest if not THE toughest Tank Ever built, they get a pass.