The Power of Pinching For Self-Defense Purposes

The power of pinching for self defense

I know we have heard different females and some men say how they can't defend themselves. That they're not strong enough to hold an attacker off. In truth you don't have to be strong to take someone down, not only thanks to learning pressure points. Just pinching people in the right place will do the trick beautifully. I had already knew about this kind of thing only by doing it to 1 part of the body but after finding this website, there are a lot more places you can get.

- The Bicep and Tricep

- Sides of the upper chest, close to the armpits and and sides of the pectoral muscles.

- area around the nipples

- Inner part of each leg that's above the knee all the way to the groin

- Ear lobe

- Tip of the nose

- The fold of skin between your lip and nose

- Male Genitals

Another place that explains more about this Technic is from Howcast. If you want to see more by them here is they're website to maybe help you out. http://www.howcast.com/videos/511184-how-to-pinch-an-attacker-effectively-self-defense/

Reading any websites about this and the videos by Howcast, never say you can't fend off an attacker due to lack of strength, all it takes is a pinch.

Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• I never considered but not that I think about it, I guess pinching can be pretty effective.

• Pinching doesn't incapacitate, it just pisses people off.

The whole idea of self-defense is to incapacitate. Pinching is not self defence. It's a warning. A sign of "no". Nothing else

• It's also to help get the person to let go and give you a couple of seconds to get away.

• Can't forget about this !

• I will crack the skull, good luck pinching.

• Bicep and triceps? sounds more like a massage.
    kick nuts go for eyes and throat thats it, bite if you get close and personal or better yet, pretend you are going to suck him off and bite his cock off.

• This is silly advice. The balls are a good target to set you up to deliver headbutts, punches, knees etc. as he tries to get your hands away, but the rest are no good. Try to pinch my biceps, chest, nose etc. and I'll just punch you in the jaw repeatedly and you'll let go quick or end up unconscious because I'll be doing a lot more damage. That's the reality of it, too many self defence instructors who've never had a real fight in the entire lives teach this bullshit.

• Try pinching yourself and those places and how they tell you to do it, then say if you don't feel much pain at all doing it really hard.

• @Thisperson98 You're saying pinching works in a fight, that you have taught martial arts for years and that you are 18.

Yeah...

If you ever taught martial arts, you taught it badly.

• @SnatchFinderGeneral Pinching is not the best, I suggest striking the pressure points more than pinching them.

• All you have to do is reach down his pants and squeeze as hard as you can. Then say "I'll let off when you let off."

• Go for the eyes

• I've never heard about pinching in self defense but In Jujutsu, they teach small joint manipulation techniques that work well on stronger attackers. www.ondefence.com/.../...vs-finger-finger-wins.jpg

• I forgot about pinching. Thank you!

• I've just seen your profile and i learnt you have your face in your profile picture for just a limited time. Even if it is just for limited time, Thanks for showing your beautiful face , it is like a present from high aboves:)

• lol if i need to defend my self im just gonna jab someone or give them a right hook xD who needs this pinching stuff who lets this happen to them?

• It not that descriptive where to pinch, thst are the general area of the pressure points.

• hmmm very good... but how about pinching during sex? ;)

What Girls Said 4

• This is so cool.

• Nice mytake, pinching can be very useful in self-defense.

• my friend pinched me so hard that my skin ripped a little lmao it was fun xD

• I thought this was funny til I read. Good take.