25 Thoughts Tall Girls Have

1. Just once I wish someone would ask me if I play tennis, or soccer, or run...anything else!

2. Walk, walk, duck, walk, walk, duck, ow!, duck, walk, duck, walk (typical trip down a tree lined sidewalk).

3. I don't know who these short people are who can even reach the top shelf of the size 10 shoe section, but why is it every time I pick up a shoe, its a size 6 or 8, and not a 10!

4. You have plus, you have a petite section, but is there ever a tall section? No. No there is not.

5. No, I'm not actually wearing heels right now. Oh you just checked because you didn't believe me...

6. Sir, my knees have been jammed into the pleathery crotch of this airplane seat for 8 hours and now is the time you pick to block the aisle trying to find your friggin' cell phone! So help me, I will use these spider legs to hurdle over you if necessary. Don't temp me.

7. If another person asks if I can just squish down a little...

8. Hey, why is everyone else so winded, it was only a 10 block walk. Oh right.

9. Using me as tree shade doesn't quite work when its raining and the umbrella is up here and the rain is falling down there, now does it?

10. So when I offered to get it down 5 minutes ago when I was standing there trying to help, it was my problem for trying to help, but now that you and I...mainly you...realize you can't reach it, and I'm comfortable on the couch, it's your problem.

11. If capris had a long sleeve shirt equivalent, I'm looking at it. I see I'll be rolling up the sleeves...again.

12. Is he looking at my boobs because he's a guy or are they just literally in his face and he actually has no where else to really look?

13. By all means, give me the lecture again about how I'm not "supposed" to wear high heels. I didn't get it the first 10 times you gave it to me.

14. I'm just going to go ahead and put this romper back on the hanger and walk away slowly.

15. In most cultures, its rude to meet someone new and make exclamatory remarks like, "you're fat," or "you're old," or "you've got a glass eye," but "you're tall!" they screech, and everyone is apparently fine with that. Hmm-k.

16. I swear to God I am NOT playing footsy with you. I was just trying to stretch

17. I'm guessing you didn't run the standard background check you do for everyone else on this guy you're trying to hook me up with. You clearly only picked him for me because he's tall. Gee...thanks.

18. No, I voted and you sleep on the hotel pull out couch, and I'll take the bed.

19. If I scoot the seat up even an inch, we're all going to die when I can't hit the brakes. You're fine.

20. Why must I always be made to look like I'm pooping to take a picture with anyone?

21. Hmm, my friends seem to be looking for me in the crowd...ACTIVATE HOMING BEACON! (stands up)

22. Must take 14 steps back to see what I'm wearing in the full length mirror, ok, ok.

23. Finally an actual selfie because I can't see any of my friends in the photo. Ha!

24. Third head wound this month from that damn lamp!

25. One...size...fits...f*ck you!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• This made me chuckle. One of my buddies in high school was 6'4", and he said a lot of the same things.

#12 though. lol. "Girl, it ain't my fault that your height + footwear choices put my face level with your boobs! What did you think was gonna happen when you stood 3 feet in front of me?" X-D

• They have a big pride. Even if you are handsome, intelligent, nice guy, they don't see you as boyfriend material due to your avarage height. And they may prefer lower quality but tall guys just for it.

• Lol.

I'm a guy but I wish I was shorter...

• Good take. here's one for a guy dating a tall girl.
    26 Mistook underage girl as older because she was so tall and looks adult.
    This happened to me once, the girl told me she was eighteen, it was only after a violent encounter with her father when he and the mother found her having sex at my home that I found out her real age. She confessed that she'd been lying all along and was sorry to have caused any hurt and that she loved me. Thankfully her parents were reasonable about it and didn't report me to the police as well as wanting to keep it all quiet as they were prominent Christians.

• lol my friend who is only 16 look like she's 25 had many relationship with older guys but no one of this guys find out.

• @sara_nour I feel sorry for myself. I blame her parents not her, she was young and dumb. We were dating for months and she'd often stay the night. What kind of parents have no idea were their daughter is.

• well most of teens lie and say they're sleeping in their friend house and she is responsible , she knew you could go to jail.

• I wonder what tall women would think of me, since I'm a 6'2" Korean American man.

• Holy shit bruno mars is a dwarf.

• Taylor Swift is by most account 5'10, and of course if she is wearing stilettos, that would put her at 6'2, next to someone who is I'm guessing 5'5 maybe, 5'6.

• I looked it up, he's 5'5".

• Well, I definitely like tall girls, great Take ;)

• Tall people have to whine about their height all their time... Men and women. It's like a Yankee fan whining about not winning a championship every year or a filthy rich person whining about their salary or very minor problems. I'm not short by any means, actually have a decent height, but I don't fit into the 6'3 plus club either. That being said short people have it worse. That's actually quite obviuos. Be grateful and consider yourself lucky for having a lot of height. View being asked about your height as a compliment.

• Dude, get outta here with this whole comment! "Short people have it worse." This isn't a competition to see who has it worse in life. Hell, do you want to win that competition? I don't. It's called relating personal experiences that tall people deal with to other tall people and others who are just curious. I never said I hated myself. You are insinuating that. Geezus, you can't write anything these days without someone having to take it so seriously.

• In your opinion.

• @ComeAlongPond Lol that's why I have been saying its my opinion this whole thread. I swear people interpret things as negative as possible and want to make every differeing opinion like it is offensive when it's not. And I'm so right on that lol. Ok to answer you're question I remember back to like I was 13 and 5'4 it was the worst feeling ever. Even being 5'8 when I was like 15. Just having to look up at everyone and feel like you're a kid it's pretty bad. I mean at 6 ft you get kind of the best of both worlds. At times you feel short and at times you feel tall. I mean yeah my legs have been jammed in airplane seats, short people have called me tall, I've banged my head on things, sometimes have trouble with smaller cars and have to bend my neck to talk to people but I don't mind all that. Those are just minor inconveniences and I'd rather be really tall and have all of that magnified than go through life everyday feeling small and insignificant and not be taken seriously.

• Yeah and your feet are too big too.

• 26. Short guys suck.

• I won't settle with a taller girl but would bang one before I die. Hope so.

• LOL... as a 6' 3" man I get it completely...

• I love tall girls a lot!!

• As a tall guy myself I thought this was so funny and great. I know exactly what you mean about people -- who have JUST MET YOU -- and the first thing out of their mouths is: "Gosh, you're TALL!" (Like, wtf? And you're not, but I'm not gonna comment on that little person. . .) And I know it's got to be even worse for tall girls than tall guys. But at the end of the day, just know that you have good genes and tall girls are very special.

• Thanks! I love when people "get it." I think some people misinterpreted this as me hating my height. I love it, but a lot of the annoying things are how people treat you because of it like the squish down thing. I'm not going to squish down in a seat for 3 hours during a play for a seat I equally paid for. I didn't pay to be uncomfortable for 3 hours! If I have to deal with hitting my head on every other tree branch, short people need to deal with the fact that they occasionally won't be able to see b/c some tall person is sitting in front of them. I feel better already :)

• Experience (pain!) is a great teacher. I don't hit my head on things nearly as much as I used to. And never on the same thing twice! Haha.

• Erg. It's always my kitchen lamp over the dining table. Every other time I stand up, boom so I've just pushed the table out awkwardly to avoid this from happening.

• "By all means, give me the lecture again about how I'm not "supposed" to wear high heels."

No no no rock those heels Lol There is no reason not to wear heels.
    There are plenty of guys that like tall girls. A lot of the things you mention aren't even negative or should be a big deal.

How tall are you anyway.

• Oh I absolutely do rock high heels all the time. I'm 6'2 in those heels and I love it, but in reality I'm "only" 5'10. I always look like a school teacher herding a flock of children when my girlfriends and I go out, because here is "6'2" me and there they all are, barely 5'5... in heels.

• OP Wow you're actually shorter than me lol

• I can actually relate to a whole lot of these.

• Why do you dislike if people call you wow you are tall?
    You are lucky that you are so tall, feel lucky and enjoy it
    Many men feel intimidated and jealous of you

• When it's literally the first thing everyone says to you even before they say hi, and all the time, and everyday, it's not as wonderful as you'd think. Plus... you, know you're tall. It would be nice just to hear, hey, how are you, or wonderful day, or something.

• What's your height and I bet you intimidate and scare away half of men

• I take piggy back rides on tall women. They love it

• What is your height?

• Thoughts I have about tall chicks

1) Easier to 69
    2) more legs to play with
    3) would be more fun to lift her and pound her standing with legs wrapped around me
    4) easier to 69
    5) would look hotter when I lift her up and make out

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 14

• You're so lucky you're tall. Lmao I'm tiny af 😔.

• Yeah, I mean sure... everything has its disadvantages, but I envy tall women.. They're all modelesque with such long legs... Literally look good in everything!

• Haha, great mytake, loved it!! :)

• Lol so true.

• Bruno Mars height tho 💀

• I will never, ever get these lol
    I always wondered what it is like to be tall.
    Also, holy shit Taylor is tall as fuck

• This is so true.

• OMG this describes my actual life.

• I giggle every time I see a shorter guy among tall girls like this:
    celebrity-height.com/.../...ngton-short-height.jpg

But then I remember I'm only 5'3" and those guys are taller than me

• Is ,5"6 tall?

• Is that picture with Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift real? He looks like a freaking baby lol

And it's ok to say "you're tall!" And not "you're fat!/have a glass eye!" Because being tall is something that is conventionally seen as attractive. When is the last time you saw a 5'0 runway model?
    Being fat or having a glass eye is typically not seen as a compliment and exclaiming it seems more of insulting or mocking them as opposed to "pleasantly surprised" or shocked with you skyscrapers.

If it's any consolation, one size fits all doesn't fit us petite ladies either lol

Also, tall women are gorgeous! Rock it sexy skyscrapers!

• Ironically, the whole point of runway models is (among other things) NOT to be conventionally attractive.

More on that in my opinion here
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1894392-why-can-t-models-be-short

• To be fair, Bruno Mars is a little fart. He's only 5'5". Taylor Swift *is* tall (5'10"), but we're comparing a little dude with a tall lady so it's not really a fair comparison.

• @Oram52 The Victoria's Secret angels are editorial models, not runway models.

• I love this take so much <3 <3 <3 and it's so true and thoughts that I have had before

• Wow... Not ONE positive?

Lemme help you out here:

• Hell yeah, I've got the longest legs on this block... and the next one, and the one after that. The whole world's my runway -- and I *know* yr all watching. If yr lucky, I might even glance back at ya.

• Tall women, we're hot af.

• What's this shit my shorter friends are always on about, "hemming" jeans and pants? I've never heard of this before ahahahah

• I don't have to deal with compliments that actually belittle me, especially shit like "cute" and "adorable". EVERYONE treats me like the grown-ass woman I am, whether they're singing my praises, whispering sweet seduction, or even cursing the day I was born.

• We're hot as fuck.

• While everyone else in the club is dripping gross sweat and ruined makeup down their faces... yeah, I'm up here, a whole head above the rest of the crowd (especially in the tall-ass shoes I wear to go out), just chillin'.
    When they blow those icy fog jets... yep, I get those full in the face, while y'all sweatin' down there. I stay cool up here. <3

• My sizes in designer shoes always go on sale. Sometimes they go to outlets, then go on sale at the outlets, then go on markdown off the sale price.
    The same CL Seann Girls that my "normal" friends would've had to pay $3795 plus tax for, I got for about $500.
    (psssst you only wear a 10, which is still a pretty normal size -- that's not quite big enough to reap this benefit, sadly enough for you)

• Did I mention we're hot as fuck?

#99problemsbutmyheightaint1

• @redeyemindtricks
      Your ankles are so sexy when wearing jeans or pants! :D

• @jacquesvol lol nah there are brands that are long enough for me.

Some women's jeans are designed to be hemmed, so, if I just leave them unhemmed they're about exactly the right length.
      Also, there are a couple brands (e. g. Notify) that specialize in longer inseams.

I do wear a lot of capri-length stuff though (:

• So true... the picture thing always gets me upset especially when I'm around my sisters and we take pictures.