5ive Random Things That Make Me Feel Good ^_^

Down below are a few random things that make me feel good ;)

It can be the simplest thing ever :)

1. Getting rid of bra

When I'm back home form somewhere the first thing I do is to get rid of my bra and let my "girls" be free. I love that feeling lol (and am sure i ain't the only one ;) )

2. Having a hot drink

It feels amazing to me to have something hot to drink (tea or coffee)...like in the gif, it's like "a hug in a cup" :p

3. Cooking

I dunno why tho...but cooking/preparing meals makes me feel good. I guess it has something to do with chopping veggies or preparing ingredients one after the other...but yeah i like to cook (even tho I recently burned a part of my arm while cooking :'(a few days ago.....)

4. Pampering myself

It can be applying nail polish, plucking my brows, or preparing a face mask...it makes me feel good.

5. Doing groceries

I like doing groceries...especially when it's with my mom/dad or bros..cause then I'm like " :3 Can I get myself this please :3 ? "

Works all the time mwahahahahaha

#FeelsGoodBruh

GAGers what are the simple things that make you feel good?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Like yourself I love taking off my bra when I come in. I like to wear a loose t shirt and let my boobs do their own thing :p

2. Sleeping in my bed right after changing my sheets!

3. When I have finished training or working out and my muscles are sore, I like to have a good soak in a nice hot bath. I like to put on some slow music, light a few candles, dim the lights and relax.

4. Having a cuppa tea in the morning. It's the perfect wake up juice for me.

5. Being with my family.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• 1 helping others
    2 being confident in who I am.
    3 knowing I'm loved by the creator
    4 playing video games
    5 love masturbating.

• Mmm.. the mentalist, almost forgot that show.

• Yesss doing groceries are awesome lol

• Coffee
    I hate groceries i think about a day before and feel stuck to do it

What Girls Said 5