Funny (Or Just Plain Annoying) Things That Happen When You're Getting Ready 😅 😆

Sometimes when you need to go out (school/work/etc.) and you're in a rush โฐ ...some tiny "accidents" happen ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Makeup accidents ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’„

Sh** happens while putting on some makeup.

Or you end up like this:

2. Morning coffee accident๐Ÿต โ˜•๏ธ ๐ŸŒž

Ugh...nothing more annoying than spilling coffee when you just got ready.

3. Dog poop accident๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Happened to me a few times lol....stepping on dog poop as soon as you're out of the house.

4. The unpredictable rain accidentโ˜”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

It's even worse when you don't have an umbrella in your possession nor a place to hide.

5. The 'slip & fall' accident ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nothing more embarrassing.

#BeCareful

๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜†

GAGers..what are a few "tiny accidents'' that happen when you're in a rush?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Dog poop, yea fuck. I had to walk half way back to home because some moron jerk didn't pick up his dog's poop.

• Trying to brush your teeth too fast and more toothpaste ends up on your shirt than your mouth. Being from Ireland - The rain gets me a lot - I forgot my jacket, I don't have time to go back. I'll make it there, c'mon its July (Summer?), arrive soaked.

• Coffee the slip and fall when snowing all the time even when walking home my sister laugh at me all the time. Other thing is wearing clothes then putting the bag without realizing that ur back and under wear are showing lol happens a lot when im sleepy.

What Girls Said 8