4 Things That Just Annoy the Sh** Out of Me

I've wanted to write this take for a while now and I'm finally getting around to it so here we go.

1. The this car climbed Mt. Washington bumper sticker

Now Mt. Washington is a Mountain in New Hampshire and there is a road that goes to the summit. The fact is that there is a road that goes up it all the way and its freaking paved.

Let me put it this way, you drove up a road. That is not an accomplishment. This is not something that you should take pride in. Hiking this mountain is an accomplishment.

@FallOutBoy2001 I imagine this annoys you too.

2. People who act like punk rock or rap music is bad for promoting violence while the classic literature is squeaky clean.

Let me put it this way Titus Andronicus has more atrocities that the film Pulp Fiction.

As S. Clarke Hulse says, Titus Andronicus is a play with "14 killings, 9 of them on stage, 6 severed members, 1 rape (or 2 or 3, depending on how you count), 1 live burial, 1 case of insanity and 1 of cannibalism—an average of 5.2 atrocities per act, or one for every 97 lines."

That is Titus Andronicus one of good old William Shakespeare's plays. I actually had a professor who did not like rap or punk rock because she found the acts described in it vile yet liked Shakespeare so one day in class I pointed out that most Rap music doesn't have jack on Titus Andronicus. She really didn't have a response.

3. Douchebags

Seriously, in college you see these assholes every goddamn day. They are just so fucking annoying. Its like they don't ever shut. I've met some of them who act like they are drunk or high all the time even on the rare occasions when they are completely and utterly sober.

4. Political bumper stickers of any kind

It doesn't matter what side you are on. Do you honestly think someone has ever thought, "Hm, that bumper sticker says, Trump/Pence-Obama/Biden-fuckwad/fucktard

I am now changing my political stance and am voting for them thank you anonymous asshole driving the car in front of me, you have completely changed my life and I am extremely grateful. If you actually believe that you are going to change someones opinion with a stupid bumper sticker, then you are a complete and utter fucktard. All this is is turning your car into a goddamn billboard for and you actually pay to do it. Its fucking annoying is what it is.

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

Haha, this was funny. :)

YES! It pisses me off to no end. I'm like "yes, you successfully drove on a road. The fact that you need a bumper sticker to commemorate that makes me question your driving skills"

I also agree with #2. Classic literature, and even fucking fairy tales are gory and violent to the extreme. Cinderalla's sisters cut their toes and heels off, for example.

99% of all rap music is about murder, sex and derogatory laugage against women.

thats kinda funny bumper stickers bug you

Bush lied soldiers died

Maybe one bumper sticker 2 at the most are OK I get a laugh out of some of them like "My kid beat up your honor student!" and some of the other arrogant and sarcastic sayings. But the car in the picture went way overboard with them.

I love this xD I should start reading more myTakes, I barely read them lol

I'm completely with you on the bumper stickers thing lol

What Guys Said 8

Only four? I'm liking this mainly for the use of "fucktard" and # 3.

LOL at #1. Somebody needs to make a bumper sticker that reads, "Fu** the car; I - ME - I climbed Mt. Washington!" ;)

#2 is just wrong, however. Not that I think certain things promote violence or whatever, but the idea that classic literature or drama has any impact. The violence itself is irrelevant; how it's portrayed and showed to the viewer is everything. There's a very big difference between a soliloquy and a fake plastic sword clamped under the arm, and mounds of gore and other disgusting crap no human should ever see flung in your face. One absolutely, positively damages the developing mind; one absolutely, positively does not.

Lol you're a triggered bitch?

im not trying to be rude or anything, and i DO agree that these things are ridiculous, but for them to "annoy the shit out of you" is kinda going overboard..

Political stickers only annoy me when they say shit that's blatantly wrong or ignorant.

People can vote for who they want but when they start putting these stickers like "US is now a socialist/communist state" which are 2 different things or Obama/Bush are Hitler, you know their credibility has gone out the window and there's no reason to even debate with that person.

I can understand that but they annoy me even if I agree with them

Yeah it's like militant atheists and militant religious people. I'm an agnostic but to get to the point, militant atheists shove it down other people's throats that there is no God while militant religious people shove it in people's faces that there is.

People can believe/vote how they want as long as they don't shove it down anyone's throats and use it to justify bigotry or violence.

Know what annoys the shit out of me? People who make huge fusses about the bumper stickers on others' cars. They ain't affecting you! Ignore them!

... Just kidding. XD
    This myTake was funny.

Hahaha I like this man

Cool rant