A Must Read: The Real Difference Between Life and Death

Whether we believe it or not we all come from somewhere, and it is a law in life that everything must return to the point origin. The real man is not physical body, but the spirit. The physical body is like a cloth we all put on; the main thing is not the cloth but what lies behind the cloth. At death we will all drop the cloth (physical body) and take on the spiritual body, and our ascension to our spiritual home (heaven) all depends on the type of life we lived while here on earth.

The law of separation immediately takes effect at the point of death and there is no hiding at this point; the spirit stands as it is. One of the biggest lessons of life is that it is easier to shade whatever burden, sins, challenges, we are facing while still on earth, because after death, it becomes more burdensome for the spirit.

A man summarized the story of Heaven as a Man who left his home (heaven) with so much gold and silver to make a living and grow to maturity somewhere else in a place called (earth), but on arrival on earth, they said to him your gold and silver are worthless; here, it is tomatoes and onions that are valuable. So the man took the earthly advice and threw away his silver and gold, and labored for tomatoes and onions.

After years of life on earth, he became rich in tomatoes and onions. And the time to return home came (death), so he loaded his onions and tomatoes into a big a ship and sailed home. On arriving home his fellow countrymen came out to welcome him, they noticed that the content of the ship was already rotten, and had a foul smell. In a candid response, his countrymen told him you have wasted a good portion of your time on nothing, onions and tomatoes are not needed here.

In truth, this a reflection of the lives of most of us on earth. We labor so much to gather the fine houses, cars, and riches of life, but after life these things become wasteful and of no use in our journey home to heaven. We neglect the gold and silver which are (love, kindness, trust, faithfulness, patience).

So my question to each and every one who has read this is: What are you laboring for, we are transit on earth our home is in paradise. Comments and questions are welcomed below.

akanetuk is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

• 2d

cGood post

Well, I don't know if this is true or not. Nobody who's alive knows the truth, which is what happens when we die.
    However, I do agree with you when you say this: " We neglect the gold and silver which are (love, kindness, trust, faithfulness, patience) ".
    That is true. But at the same time, I think we should work to have these material stuff, so we can enjoy our time on earth.

To answer your question, I'm laboring for a better life, for my dreams. Because I'm not happy where I am. And I feel like life has more to offer me.

People who have gone there still communicate to us here. Telling us to put aside most of false an negative ideas we have about life. I am just passing on a message.

I don't know about that, since it never happened to me. Maybe it's true, I don't know...

I hope to take those with me♡

What Guys Said 3

True on some parts and interesting.

All just unsupported opinion.
    I'm not wasting my time here for an afterlife that may or may not exist.

like it or not that will come. Better be ready than regret

And that's your opinion. I'm not wasting my life trying to get into this mythical place that cannot be proven.

How can I take this seriously, when the first sentence is so obviously wrong?

"it is a law in life that everything must return to the point origin."

Rubbish. I've never returned to my mothers womb. And there are plenty of people who never return even to their city of origin.

If you want to talk in generic waffle like a wanna-be guru, you cannot use the rigid language of "There is a LAW" or anything remotely like it.