3 More Ultra-Creepy Unsolved Murders

This is my second Take about unsolved murders; I am planning to do a lot of creepy Takes this month as I'm feeling the Halloween spirit. Anyway, we like to think murders usually get solved but in a lot of the developed world, the homicide solution rate is around 50 percent. Then add in the inherently creepy crimes and you get a bunch of unsolved and creepy crimes that will never be solved.

The Chicago Tylenol Murders

In 1982 the Chicago Metropolitan area had a strange series of murders that claimed the lives of seven victims. The murder weapon happened to be poisoned Tylenol. This is the reason that medication these days comes in bottles that show signs if they have been tampered with. Now what is interesting is that the Tylenol had come from different production plants. These days the belief is that someone had bought and returned the bottles after poisoning the medication inside with cyanide.

To this day this it's still unsolved and will never be solved. We don't have a motive or any suspects for these murders. They were killings for some unknown reason by some unknown person and it doesn't get scarier than that.

The Brabant Killers

From 13 March 1982 through 9 November 1985, a gang of remorseless killers was operating in Belgium. They went after retail outlets and killed 28 people and wounded 40 others. Now you think that with the whole modus operandi of going around and shooting lots of people they'd be easy to catch. What is strange is that they weren't caught. We have absolutely no idea who they were or what they wanted. They just stole from low value targets with automatic weaponry and killed lots of people and after their last hit they just vanished. Now Belgium has a Statute of Limitations on murder and guess what? It's up. These monsters could come forward with evidence that they murdered 28 people and they couldn't be prosecuted.

Who put Bella in the Wych Elm?

In 1943 during the middle of the second world war, four teenage boys were poaching in a forest in England. They came across a hollow and large Wych Elm and they reached inside to look for a bird's nest. What they found instead was a woman's skull. Now two years prior to this, graffiti had been popping up that read, "Who Put Bella in the Wych Elm?" so after two years they finally find Bella.

Now what is interesting is that nothing came of an investigation; they couldn't identify the victim or any suspects. The fact is the war was sucking up most of the resources and they couldn't find the killer. To this day, no one knows who put Bella in the Wych Elm.

#HappyHalloween

#Creepyhappenings

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 11

Very creepy, but strangely fascinating.

All very creepy. Especially the first and last one.

• 4d

gGood post

These cases are indeed creepy, but at the same time they are also interesting.
    Especially the first and the last.

Poor Bella, also, pretty terrible about those people in Belgium and the Belgium law

Super creepy! Especially the last one! Do you think it might have been the killer leaving the graffiti, taunting people with the mystery of who Bella was and why she was in the Wych elm? Only to find a skull in one two years later!

So it's possible Bella had been in there for 2 years :S

Cool list, heard them all before tho :P think I need to get off the Internet!

"The Gribble House Murders" in Savannah GA

I like it

do more

Ohh, that's creepy. I love reading about creepy murders/mysteries.

In the spirit of halloween: fuck yeah😩🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 I love scary shit

What Guys Said 8

Do you have younger cousins or nieces/nephews who you intend to regale with delightfully creepy stories on All Hallows Eve?

No, but I do have a book of new england folklore though so I'm prepared for the eventuality in the future

It is never to early to begin preparing to scare the bejeezus out of small children! :)

I remember hearing very well about the first one

interesting.

You made me afraid mate... I'm gonna dream about all these nasty situations and weapons now :o :-(

lol gotta love Belgium hahaha.

Strange and intriguing cases, especially the last one. Excellent Take.

Leavers about them in my forensic science course
    Chilling stuff indeed

I'll come back to this later, but there's a serial killer whose been named the 'original night stalker' who killed and raped several people in the Sacramento and Los Angeles areas in the late 70s and 80s. Never caught.

This is different from Richard Ramirez by the way