My Theory on Life and the Universe, And Why You Will Live Forever

Life is a strange thing indeed. You never chose it, you never chose to be who you are, you didn't really have a say in anything when you think about it. It was all either a) accept or b) reject. Whether you believe in God, in aliens, in conspiracy theories, we can all agree that life is the one thing that we can never really fully believe in.

So today, I would like to present to you my theory on life and the universe. Maybe it can help clarify things or at least put some things in perspective. Maybe you're tired of religious dogma, of men in white coats who tell you what's good for you, or of politicians who make empty promises to earn your vote. I don't know, for me, I'm just bored.

I will begin with what it means to be human (according to me).

Note: when I use the word "God", I am referring to a universal Creator entity. From now on, I speak with authority because it is my own personal belief that I live by every moment of my life.

The total human being consists of mainly three "entities": the Spirit, the Mind, and the Thought Adjuster. The Spirit leads the Soul (that's the "you" that survives death) towards God (or a Higher Self), the Mind is basically your consciousness (your thoughts, perceptions, interpretations, awareness - how you interpret the world and make sense of it), and the Thought Adjuster is an interesting and mysterious entity. I have reached the conclusion that this Thought Adjuster is actually a fragment of the mightiest and highest God (known as the Universal Father). This fragment of God allows God himself to experience the lives of his children and it is this Thought Adjuster that ensures the eternal survival of the Soul.

Its mission is to find spiritual counterparts for your thoughts ( to "eternalize" your thoughts ), basically it's trying to create a spiritual transcript of your human personality that can survive beyond death. Sometimes, this doesn't work. Sometimes, the human fails or does not want to continue any longer so the Thought Adjuster must leave the human personality. This happens when a person becomes "spiritually dead". They don't know why they're living but they keep living anyways, doing the same things over and over again without any growth whatsoever (by growth, I mean intellectual and emotional not just physical growth)

However, the Thought Adjuster carries on the survival meanings and values that its human personality experienced ( what was worth salvaging basically ). For example, if the human had honor, courage, and care, the Thought Adjuster would carry on these values on as it searches for another human personality to work with.

A human receives a Thought Adjuster when it makes its first "moral" choice. So basically, the human has to make a choice between good or evil before it can get its Thought Adjuster.

If you forget all of this, that's perfectly okay. But, there is one thing I would like for you to remember, the most important point in this entire mytake. It is the one central belief I have that will never falter or waver despite what may come. And it is this:

You live forever.

Well, there's my take on life and the universe. Good luck out there, God knows we need it.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• 3d

oGood post

Bull shit

Well, it is my own belief in the first place so you really can't say anything.

Why we live forever.
    1. The law of the conservation of energy essentially says that energy cannot be destroyed or created only changed from one form to another.
    2. When our physical body dies, we're released back into the world.
    3. Even buried bodies eventually release matter back into the world microscopically during decomposition.
    4. That matter is incorporated into creation of other matter.
    5. Repeat.
    6. Live forever.

You just described the Recycling process of our bodies but bodies are like cars. U travel in them from one point to the other. When it gets old and starts to rust then u just give it away and it gets recycelt and u buy yourself a new car or travel by train. Death is just a human construct and life is infinite

I always believe in the first one you said about energy , also was a movie called "The lost Room" that said that about the objects

That's just a physical law

This is interesting. I would say we have 3 bodies: physical, mental and the soul.

Awesome

What Guys Said 18

Very thoughtful!

And Life is Strange is well worth playing. :)

The thing is life is strange is about time travel into the past LOL.

I want what you're smoking. Give me.

• 3d

This mytake on the theory of life and the universe is pointless, why? because it has no evidence

• 3d

The point is not to provide evidence but to provide an explanation regardless if there is evidence or not. I do not subscribe to the Western school of thought where "authority" and "evidence" matters. That's why I don't really respect doctors, engineers, or lawyers. They're pawns of a game just as much as clerks, janitors, farmers, and all the low paying jobs of society.

• 3d

Wow, that was such a great speech. Please, please, enlighten me some more. You CLEARLY know what you're talking about.

• 3d

Mock me all you like but ignorance is the route to everything being fucked up

Cool. Do you have any evidence to support this? If there is a soul that controls the brain, why does all the research show that altering a certain part of the brain chemically or physically alters a certain part of someones personality/thoughts? We can essentially turn off and on certain parts of what makes you "you". What is the point of living forever?

I found this debate interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0YtL5eiBYw

When your head gets caved in by a steel tipped hammer, you also alter a certain part of your personality/thoughts.

I feel like I'm hearing about how life was explained in the movie "Lucy" but interesting take

Wasn't there a chloe price user on gag a while ago? Nvm anyways life is strange sure is a hella awesome game hippie!

I respect your ability to believe whatever you want... that said this is totally moronic.

i love that game, life is strange

I kinda liked it.

Nah GOD exist bible status

And so it was on the 5th day of March in the year 2016, that I found the truth sent by our lord Kelfuma. I etched it in stone, and now his knowledge will be passed to the rest of humanity. Kelfumism, the true religion.

Nicely written.
    Even if it's untrue, I think believing in life after death is more satisfying than believing that you'll just rot in the ground once you take your final breath.

And also, how is Life is Strange? I played the first chapter for free and really enjoyed it, and was thinking about buying the rest of it.

lol, I just played the demo too. If you liked it, go for it, it seems very story and character development heavy. Very unusual for a video game.

Fascism is axiomatic

I hope you're right. I fear death a lot

*clicked because Life is Strange*

Or should I say 'Sad Lesbians in Pacific Northwest Simulator II'

I do like this theory. I think it can explain why some people have trouble finding themselves, because their past self was so great and all the energy from a lifetime building it and being used to it suddenly being injected into an unprepared host can be a bit much.

I have a friend who is a pornstar that plays life is strange.

Interesting theory, is it based on ancient Egyptian mythology? Egyptians believed in three souls: The Ka, The Ba and The Akh.

This theory is based off of the Urantia Book and the Secret History of the World by Mark Booth.

I see, thanks for the info.