My Opinion on This Year's WTF Costume

This year for Halloween there is definitely going to be some Donald Trumps, Hillary Clintons, sexy Harambes, or a fraternity no one has heard of will do Blackface.

Every year something happens and when Halloween rolls around, there is a costume about it made. Sometimes it makes people say WTF but it also shows your friends how non-politically correct you are. Just in case you haven't mentioned how non-politically correct you are. One year it was a sexy Ebola nurse (if people weren't dying from Ebola I wouldn't have cringed) another year it was the dentist that shot the lion (I don't care about this costume but some people do), or the twin towers when they were about to fall (really? Who thinks this is okay?)or Chris and Rihanna when Chris had beaten Rihanna (this makes fun of domestic violence but carry on)

This year it's Kim K, but while she was being robbed. For the people who think this whole thing was staged, I get it. I can totally see Kim K staging this maybe her show might be ending, and she needs to boost the ratings. For the sake of the argument, we're going to assume this really happened.

If I can draw your attention to the picture of Kim K being robbed costume or as they called it, so they don't get sued, Parisian heist robbery victim costume kit. I don't like stuff like this, it's putting me in a position where I'm defending Kim K. I'm not excited about that, I do not like Kim K. She stole money from a charity and her husband is an arrogant person. But this costume is normalizing a terrifying experience. I get people are robbed every day, it doesn't make it anymore okay. Plus to say if she hadn't been flaunting her money, this wouldn't have happened shut it, that's victim blaming.

But I get the marketing standpoint. There will be people who find this hilarious and will buy it. Even though you can make it yourself. All you need is a long black wig, sexy bathrobe, rope, something to gag your mouth with, and a ring with a giant rock. Still the most inconvenient costume. I don't know how you're going to drink or eat anything with your hands tied and mouth gagged. I guess my point is, good job because there is money to be made from this, but fuck you.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

That really looks like a stupid costume. Plus there will also be a lot of clowns possibly too. I have never been one for sexy costumes like nurse or police person. I guess its because I actually think those jobs are respectful and shouldn't be objectified in that matter

Wow, people are really good at creating the most ridiculous costumes. Like who of the right mind would wear that bag of shit on them? Lol

People are always out to make money and profit on a sad tradegy or something popular. The costume could be brought cheaper. This Halloween their will be a lot of creeps and weirdos out.

It's a lame costume, but any jab at her or her family is fine by me.

Oh dear creative but slight logistic problems with walking around, eating and drinking plus you are right it might be offensive to a person who was the victim of a similar crime

Eh I don't get half the trends. Makes me sound old as shit but people gotta get a life

What Girls Said 4

I shouldn't be laughing at this. 😛

that's pretty creative

• 1h

,,, Good post

I am wearing this. This is fucking amazing. Guy who made this deserves some kind of award.