3 Big Problems All Long-Legged Girls Face

Long legs, while considered beautiful by society, are a PAIN to deal with. Here are some of the reasons why:

1. Clothes

They tell us that the pants come down to our ankles but only come to our calves, and we have to choose between fitting the waist or reaching where it's supposed to go. This happened to me most recently when I bought a dress that was supposed to come down to my knees, but it's like 2 inches above my knees... yeah.

2. Trying to get comfortable

Whether you're in bed, on the couch, or (the worst) in a chair, NO position is comfortable and you have to constantly resitutate yourself because you either have to let you legs hang off the edge, curl them up as small as possible, or cross them (and that creates a mountain).

3. Admirers...

Nuff said. (But why do guys like legs so much? I don't know...)

Those are just three of the problems that my long legs have created for me. Please tell me if you had any problems with your long legs down below. Have a nice day!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

1 & 2 are big problems for both long-legged guys and girls, especially for me. My legs are so ****** long. Biggest problem: long legs also break really easily.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender