I usually don't remember most of my dreams, but I remember these nightmares because they were so scary and I woke up remembering a lot of the details. This may be disturbing to some people so don't read if you don't want to be disturbed.
1. Last night, I had a dream that I was about to be eaten by a cannibal and I think I had this dream because I read this myTake. I was inside of someone's house and I don't remember how I got there. So the owner of the house picked up a huge knife and told me he was going to slaughter me and then eat me. I woke up because i was so scared that I was going to die.
2. When I was seven, I remember I had this dream where I was in the makeup department of a mall (again, don't know what made me get there) and all of the sudden lipsticks were chasing me. I kept running through the escalators in order to run and hide from them. Out of fear, I woke up.
3. Two years ago, I watched the movie Maleficent in the theaters. In that movie, Maleficent had her wings stolen. This dream probably happened because people have also asked me if they can have/borrow some of my height... So I came back home, it was somewhere around 9 pm. I fell asleep and had a dream where I was knocked down by a big baseball bat and I shrunk afterwards. It's because the midget in my dream stole about six to nine inches of my height. Out of shock, I woke up.
4. Last year, I had a dream that I looked around the house wondering where everyone was. The house was empty. I walked inside my mother's room and she had a skeleton in her closet. The skeleton got up and started to chase me. I woke up because I was scared and tired.
5. When I was ten or eleven, I had a dream where I walked in the woods. The trees had no leaves on them which gave them a creepy look. Again, I have no idea how I got into the woods and why I decided to walk alone late at night. I was nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen. I had a feeling there were ghosts around. It was a very creepy version of the woods is like during the night time. I woke up out of fear.
I feel less of a man after being scared from these dreams 😞