8 Bands And Musicians Who Get A Lot Of Hype

Nirvana

Nirvana has a lot of popular and pretty and beautiful songs like Lithium and In Bloom and with they're albums Nevermind and In Utero they get a massive amount of hype

REO SpeedWagon

REO SpeedWagon is a very popular1980s Band with they're albums Hi Infidelity and Wheels Are Turnin they have very popular songs like Keep On Loving You and Can't Fight This Feeling they have very beautiful and meaningful songs

The Beatles

The Beatles are the most popular band ever they also changed music and have some of the biggest and most popular songs and albums ever

Robert Palmer

Robert Palmer Addicted To Love and Simply Irresistible have given him a lot of hype on how awesome a musician he is

Micheal Jackson

Michael Jackson is a very talented man who has the best dance moves and has a lot of hype because of his 1980s and 1990s albums

Men At Work

Men At Work gets a lot of hype with they're album Business As Usual and has the beautiful and fun songs to listen to Who Can It Be Now? And Down Under

Mr Mister

Mr Mister has a lot of hype because of they're 1985 album which you should definitely listen to

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey has gotten a lot of hype because of her singing

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• 8d

great list

• 8d

Robert Palmer and Men at Work you don't hear much anymore but like

• 8d

I still hear about them a lot

• 8d

Yeah I know you do since you listen to a lot of music 😊 I just haven't heard Robert Palmer in awhile

• 8d

I would pick Nirvana and The Beatles of that list as the type of music I listen to and somewhat deserving of the hype.