Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• The last one sums up the Take very well.

Fake people wear masks because they have a hidden agenda. Fake people don't keep their word when it comes to promises because they have already have a hidden plan they're working on. Tjere

• *There are many more like gossiping a lot. Fake people do that to conceal and to manipulate people by making people believe that they're trustworthy and genuine.

• Preach my sister ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• Petyr Baelish is the ultimate fake person :3 GoT nerd life <3 but he's so good at it, you gotta respect the effort.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6ecf1cd370.gif</a>

• Many of the "fake people" pictures don't even seem fake to me. Like the attention seeker one. Everyone seeks attention at some point. Bragging doesn't make someone fake. Fake is when you do something in front of person A), but when confronted about it, they won't admit to it. Only the gossip and agenda ones seem to be about fake people.

I think, for the most part, those pictures are really introverted/standard vs. extroverted/ambitious.

• I think all these are true

• It just seems like a good people vs bad people? xD

• I just realised I would become the queen of Faking, along with Kronos but whatever, i guess :3

• I believe I may be real and my fiancรฉ may be fake...

• Good take!

What Guys Said 11

• There are valid reasons someone may desire to be liked or get attention or desire feedback. Desperation is the key word. There's a difference between marketing and whoring.

• So... Introvert = genuine people and extrovert = fake people?

Meh, it's simple things made complicated. It's normal deception. There is even a rule book on how to employ it.

• Great take.

Also genuine people hit you up because they care about you while fake people only contact you when they want something from you or when it's convenient for them.

• You make sound like being fake is a bad thing.

• I think this is more introverted vs. extroverted.

• By this I am confirmed genuine and know a lot of fake people.

I agree.

• Glad to say I'm fake lol

• Ok then x

• Most people are fake.

• Genuine people were fake people

• I bet my house, that you'll get comments of the type "You are jealous cause you're broke". Especially for the first picture.

Well anyway, from my experience, the most genuine people had low-paid jobs. From my experience, I said. I might be wrong.