Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• At first I thought it was going to be a terrible, terrible video.

I watched it and started laughing my ass off.

• I thought it was funny but what i'm wondering is how the fuck does a couple that young have a house that big?

• Hilarious, but he's gonna be jerkin' it for a couple days

• Hahahahaha, Roman Atwood is fucking hilarious and this was priceless XD

• And no, it's not going too far. Paraphrasing roughly what a shock comic said (I think it was Jim Jeffries, could have been Bill Burr but pretty it was JJ)...

People will laugh and not see the harm in poking fun at various topics or groups of people that doesn't directly relate to them. They keep their wits about them and don't see harm in things that aren't harmful. But as soon as it rolls around to YOUR group, suddenly you have a problem with what they're saying (or doing, in this case). Where were you for those other groups or situations that you didn't care so much about?

• This man is amazing. I shall strive to be like him when I am a father.

• Ugh, I feel sorry for your wife... this prank is seriously cruel. Nothing "amazing" about it.

• That is your opinion. Clearly anyone who I end up with is going to have the same twisted sense of humor I do.

Cruelty is a measurement of morality, and since morals are circumstantial to cultural mores and values there are variations of what one believes to be immoral or cruel.

What Girls Said 5

• Damn you should have warned about Jensen, i almost had a heart attack

• I think it went to far. I understand when somebody gets hurt or u think someone did and it's an awful feeling. I would never want to be scared like that.

• He definitely went too far. A child could die from that kind of a fall. I would be pretty upset.

• Definitely gone way too far.

• Omg! I saw this one too! I feel like the cat lady in the other video reacted more appropriately than this lady... If I was her, I would have lost my mind! I don't know if I would have forgiven my husband for this one... that was pretty cruel, lol.