Top Hits of 2014 in 4 Minutes Music Video Mashup

DJ Earworm’s 2014 United State of Pop Mashup

I saw this video earlier today, and I’ve seriously watched it like 10 times already. This is, by far, the coolest music video I’ve seen all year.

DJ Earworm kills it with his mashups – it’s like listening to everything awesome from 2014 in 4 minutes! I’ve always wanted to learn how to mash up music and videos, and this is awesome inspiration.

Us the Duo - Top Hits of 2014 in 2.5 Minutes

Here’s another video I found with the same concept. It’s amazing too – it’s just two people singing, beatboxing, and playing the keyboard. They’re incredibly talented! I’ve always had such a passion for music.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• 2009 was by far the best! This one sucked big time.

• i liked the first one better, that was pretty cool! the second one wasn't bad. they have nice voices, but it was more scattered i think.. I don't know i didn't like that one as much.

• This is amazing! lol

• good video =)
    I also really like this medley/mash up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbptgceJiu8

• This was cool.

• These are amazing videos! I like them both, but I think the second one by Us the Duo is my favorite. I've always had a thing for acoustic music :) Thanks for sharing these - I can't believe I haven't ever heard of DJ Earworm before.

What Guys Said 5

• I liked how it went from shake it off to let it go to all about that bass to fancy to timber and the others

• The video and songs are blended together very well, although the music itself is terrible, bland pop.

• He made the YouTube rewind 2014 too!!

• These are cool videos!! I'm not even into this music. The DJ Earworm one is totally epic!

• İt's creative, I haven't heard like this