Top Hits of 2014 in 4 Minutes Music Video Mashup

DJ Earworm’s 2014 United State of Pop Mashup

I saw this video earlier today, and I’ve seriously watched it like 10 times already. This is, by far, the coolest music video I’ve seen all year.

DJ Earworm kills it with his mashups – it’s like listening to everything awesome from 2014 in 4 minutes! I’ve always wanted to learn how to mash up music and videos, and this is awesome inspiration.

Us the Duo - Top Hits of 2014 in 2.5 Minutes

Here’s another video I found with the same concept. It’s amazing too – it’s just two people singing, beatboxing, and playing the keyboard. They’re incredibly talented! I’ve always had such a passion for music.

65

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked how it went from shake it off to let it go to all about that bass to fancy to timber and the others

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 5

• These are amazing videos! I like them both, but I think the second one by Us the Duo is my favorite. I've always had a thing for acoustic music :) Thanks for sharing these - I can't believe I haven't ever heard of DJ Earworm before.

• i liked the first one better, that was pretty cool! the second one wasn't bad. they have nice voices, but it was more scattered i think.. I don't know i didn't like that one as much.

• This is amazing! lol

• This was cool.

• 2009 was by far the best! This one sucked big time.

What Guys Said 4

• The video and songs are blended together very well, although the music itself is terrible, bland pop.

• These are cool videos!! I'm not even into this music. The DJ Earworm one is totally epic!

• He made the YouTube rewind 2014 too!!

• İt's creative, I haven't heard like this