The Best 80s Wrestlers!

Growing up as a kid in the 80s/early 90s, I LOVED professional wrestling. And I definitely had a few favorites who will always remain memorable, you know, back when it was still the WWF and not the WWE.

SERGEANT SLAUGHTER

The Best 80s Wrestlers!

HULK HOGAN

MISTER T

MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR

RICK FLAIR

ANDRE THE GIANT

HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN

BRETT THE HITMAN HEART

JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS

In retrospect, a lot of these guys look like pedophiles now. Or like they belong in a trailer park. OH WELL!

Who's your favorite 80s pro wrestler? COMMENT!

420

Most Helpful Girl

• The heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels. My favorite. And still the same entrance song. I'm just a sexy boy. Love it.

• good wrestler. barely 80s though. I think he may have been with Marty Jannety as the rockers in the late late 80s but he's def a 90s star

• I know but he is my fav.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• lol This is hilarious.

• Ultimate Warrior <3 I also like the Bushwackers, Superfly Snuka and Junk yard dog

• was Scotty 2 Hotty frome that era?

What Guys Said 19

• I like your list. Brett the Hitman was awesome. was a huge Hogan fan as a kid. was always amazed an interested in andre the giant. Brett Hart is probably my all-time favorite wrestler

• Good to see a take on WWE :-)

• I never watched the stuff, but if I had to pick, I'd pick Rowdy Rodney Piper if only for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImKPh6N_Lw

• Macho Man baby! OH YEAH

• where are Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka, Tito Santana and many others? :-(

• Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant are the best ;)

• Jesse Ventura, as his service has gone on beyond the ring

• dont even know where to begin...

jake roberts, bret hart, shawn micheals, undertaker, legion of doom, to many others

• Shawn Michaels. Andre the Giant though was a beast.

• @apartment Great myTake. I loved the way Hacksaw got into the ring and pranced around with his 2x4.

• the hitman ! , well i thought he is 90's wrestler , looks like i am wrong

• wooow ' i remember all of them but they were all very active in 90s too..
    Lex Luger had the best biceps xD
    Also Undertaker making an entry in his coffin was amazing.

• 0|0
  • Greg The Hammer Valentine JYD, Savannah Jack (the first African-American Wrestler That brought The Super Kick to wrestling. ) and of Course Randy Macho Man Savage.

• Hulk Hogan I agree and also Mick Foley and Undertaker.

• Hulk Hogan was my favorite along with Macho Man Randy Savage.

• 'they look like pedohiles'? wow. just wow

• almost all those guys are dead. ultimate warrior was the most recent to die.

• Warrior seem to have known his time was coming up given his family history of heart issues. I think he was the best of the era. The whole neither that life no carp from no one over the top energy. I never got to watch him much but that music gives me goose bumps.