The funny, crazy and wacky world of texting: Accidental confessions, misunderstandings and awkward moments - Part 1

I don't know how many of you watch the Ellen DeGeneres show, but she has a segment on there dedicated to funny texts due to auto correct. So, being as that I have a lot of time on my hands. I decided to look up funny texts and found some ones that I think are quite funny. Now, I'm going to share them with you. Let me know what texts you find the funniest in the comments below.

Thanks : )

Accidental confessions, misunderstandings and awkward moments: The funny, crazy and wacky world of texting. Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Accidental confessions, misunderstandings and awkward moments: The funny, crazy and wacky world of texting. Part 1

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• I got an auto corrected sent to me as duck weed ment to be something else.. I can't remember

• Thank god I don't have siblings & my mom does not text me.

• Awesome dude made my day!

What Girls Said 5

• I accidentally revealed my email password once to someone.

• Too funny lol

• You just pretty much posted a bunch of pics, I thought there'd be more text. :/

• Lmao this made my day

• The mottsapple sauce one was on Ellen! Haha