How Does Your Girl Rank on The Crazy/Hot Scale?

Have you ever been sitting across the bar from a totally hot brunette? You go over to ask her if you can buy her a drink. She is funny, smart and incredibly sexy. After a few dates, she calls you 47 times before noon, sneaks her toothbrush into your medicine cabinet and you catch her reading your email. You want to call it quits and tell her to take her craziness somewhere else but then she walks in wearing too tight jeans and a tee shirt that is showing all she has to offer. You are left bouncing back and forth on what to do about this crazy/hot female.

One GAG question sums it up in a very simple way:

Guys, do you like crazy women?

The crazy hot scale says that for every point of hotness, a woman is allowed an equal point for craziness. So if your girlfriend is a smokin’ hot 9, watch out because you might wake up with your testicles glued to your leg. On the other end, if you are dating a 2, you are probably safe, but is that really any fun?

How do the girls you have dated in the past rate on the crazy hot scale? Are the hottest ones really the craziest?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• I can smell truth in your take.

• I've dated below average, one hiding that crazy until the second we were in a relationship. She wasn't hot.

What Girls Said 5

• 7 to 10 xD

• Huh, I don't consider myself crazy, I must be ugly as fuck then.. Shit

• My boyfriend is a 10 (he got scouted to be a model like how did I get someone like that?) but he's like a 7 crazy he's really clingy (which honestly I kind of like and has made me become more clingy too by habit) but he fell in love with me soooo fast it freaked me out! He also as a fixation with giving lots of oral he will go down on me for hours and pout if I want him to stop before he wants to stop (of course he will stop if I tell him to). Which is certainly not a problem! ... but can also make me very sleepy after a while.

• I dated a guy last year who went STRAIGHT PAST his allotted amount of craziness. Dude was a 5, but his crazy was an 11/10. But, we're young - he's probably still figuring this don't-be-clingy thing out.

• Good take.