Celebrities that you should look up to

A lot of people have celebrities they look up to. I am going to tell you some that I think more people should look up to.I look up to these people not just for looks. But because of how they act and show themselves to the world.

1) Tyra Banks a really great and amazing person

Celebrities that you should look up to.

2) Jenefier Lawrence because she is a great women

3) Hilary Duff because I just really appreciate how she is

4) Taylor Swift because she never gives up

5) Carrie Underwood mainly because she works hard to get what she wants

These are just 5 of the ones I would say. If you have others just comment below and another day I will put them all into one slide. If you look up to people like Miley Cyrus then you might need to get some one else. These are just girl role models.

178

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't look up to any celebrity we make them who they are. And if their doing something great well aren't we all supposed to do stuff for each other.

We need to aspire to be like doctors , teachers , lawyers , people in the militia and etc... Smh that's what's wrong with society now. Looking up to the wrong people

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, Taylor-millions-is-not-enough-for-me-Swift?

You mean the same girl that can't keep a steady relationship for more than 2 weeks, then makes a profit out of demonizing all the men she dated in her shitty songs even though she's the common denominator in all these failed relationships?

You think women should look up to her? Are you serious?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpbARVChqt4

• "He didn't take out the garbage last night, im gonna sing a song about it!" is practically her mantra lol

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

• Christian Ronaldo because he don't act foolishly like other celebs he donates a lot of money to charities doesn't show off cares about his mother.

• Damn! Looking at Carrie's dress, it wouldn't take long for that to fall off. She better make sure her future dresses have straps, otherwise a nudie-gate is bound to happen to her.

• Wrong title. It should be FEMALE celebrities you should look up to.

• Well after the fappening I can't take Jennifer Lawrence seriously, sorry

• You can't say that that's their real personality. They are professional actresses yk

• So no guys are worth mentioning?
    Cool.

• I don't put celebrities on any pedestal or look up to them. I look up to the police. I have to admire people that are above the law and get to shoot homeless people or anyone while yelling for the hell of it "he's going for my gun he's going for my gun". These amazing people can murder who they want and get paid vacations for it. Kudos to piggies!

• Yes why not look up to people that abuse others because they wear a shiny badge!

What Girls Said 16

• I really admire and look up to Steve-O from jackass. He's always been my favorite celebrity and I got to meet him last year and he was the absolute sweetest guy I've ever met. So down to earth and funny. He took me into his show as his guest and gave me an amazing story to tell. Wonderful person.

• Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson and Emma Stone. They are intelligent, respectful, kind and independant. I love that about people in general. I personally don't se a role model in any of the girls you do, but that is just my opinion. However, if we go out of the celebrity world, there are so many more amazing women to look up to out there.

• I know this is off topic but am I the only one who gets grossed out by Carrie Underwood's nose? I'm sure she's a nice person but her nose has been annoying me since American Idol days.

• If someone looks up to Miley Cyrus, why should they look up to someone else? It's their personal choice that affects you in no way. Miley may have a bad habit or two, but nearly everybody does.

Jennifer Lawrence is a "great person"? So, someone who disrespects the culture of other people, makes fun of a young girl's name, thinks that the bisexuality of a character she portrayed isn't legitimate and she just had a "lesbian phase", and thinks OCD is cute and quirky is a "great person"? Okay.

Why even idolize celebrities? Do you personally know them?

Why not idolize those doing something good in the world? Like, the people working to cure cancer, providing education to young people, people saving others' lives?

• Where is Emma Watson? She not only portrays a great character and role model for girls in Harry Potter, she also gave an amazing speech in UN about feminism and gender equality.

• Yes I really admire Taylor and don't get why everyone is hating on her!

• I know this is your opinion, but you don't know them, so how can you know that they are like that?
    I look up to ordinary people.

• Beyonce because she's a low profile and she spends hours of rehearsals

• Taylor is the perfect role model <3

• I fail to see the reason why anybody SHOULD look up to any celebrity.

• They're all so gorgeous

• Don't tell me who to look up to

• Leona Lewis.

• Taylor is a ho.

• Tyra Banks has always been my role model since I was younger. I think she is a great role model for young girls.

• I think Hilary Duff is the only disney star that hasn't changed & stayed true to herself. I admire her !