Texas vs California

TEXAS VS CALIFORNIA

It seem these states are very competitive people say california is better and some people disagree . first lets see what california has to offer

CALIFORNIA: Beaches, multicultural, disneyland, hollywood,staple center, marijuana, great amusement parks, museums, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Fransico, Sacramento.

TEXAS: Beaches, gun law, friendliest people, cheaper housing, affordable, great cities like Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas etc..

What state is better in your opinion and why?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• you can totally obtain weed in Texas as well.

and under new ownership In-N-Out Burgers is expanding its business beyond California, safe to assume it will be in Texas eventually.

answer: both are the shit.

• I've been to Texas and I'll say I'd probably want to live in California even though I've never visited California lol

The culture was such a damn shock to me but I hear New England and the west coast are more similar so I'd be better off lol

• I'm only choosing Texas cause of their BBQ and Gun laws!

Also, California keeps passing laws and codes that is ruining things for small business owners... F Cali!

• California love :p

• Texas forever! I am a proud Texan.

• I prefer neither.. but if I had to choose. Texas. Hands down.

• California is way better. Texas is full of rednecks

• Texas Win.. Texas Chili bowl.. Nuff said.

• I prefer Alaska to either

• Texas can go suck California's dick. I choose Cali.

• I don't live in either but I've been to both so my objective decision is that California is light years ahead of Texas.

• Note: I've been to Los Angeles for CA and Austin for TX.

I wouldn't want to be outside of those two cities for either states.

• I have lived in both states. I choose California. I currently live in Los Angeles.

• Texas for me.

• I agree with @BertMacklinFBI
    Both are shit
    And I grew up in California

• California is rule land.

• california is better, less rednecks...

• Maybe I'm just a product of my environment, but Texas suits me better.
    I live in the Houston area.

Texas and California are both great states that offer completely different things to a [future] resident or a tourist.

P. S- Whataburger shits all over In-n-Out. Seriously, it isn't even close.

• I agree with that one WHATABURGER IS DA BOMB... is Houston Texas almost like Los Angeles? I have never been there but I just know California is way to expensive I could barely afford a 1 bd a pertinent for 1500

• Haha!! I'm in SoCal all my life! I do not like it. To liberal. I would rather live in Texas! Especially because of the gun laws!! Here the criminals have more rights the the Law abiding citizens! Af for the burgers... There has been a IN-N-Out no more than 2 miles from my ace of residents my entire life... And have only eaten there a dozen time total.. My brother in law manages a WhatABurger in NV and he seas the same as you!! There way better than N-N-O

• LoL! Sorry for the spelling errors!

• Texas for sure! Less restriction on guns, more conservative, better rap, cooler cars. S. U. C. and UGK + all the other H-Town rappers. I'm not even from Texas and I'm still looking at some 83's. But seriously, even without the rap and such, don't mess with Texas

• Texas iz lyf

We run it!!!

What Girls Said 15

• Texas!! i love Texas! ahha and i'm also from Texas <3

• California no doubt about it. There is so much to do in Cali, besides having "Hollywood". It's a beautiful state, people are friendly and open minded. Just overall diverse.

• I can't choose because I'm from north raised in Georgia and just moved to cali three weeks ago but I really like Texas and it's closer Georgia don't get me wrong I'm living la but Texas

• i live in texas go texas

• In-n-Out has the worst fries I've ever fucking tasted. Like how do you mess that up?

Anyways! I live in Texas and have been to Callie once when I was like 8 so I can't really judge. I can tell you that San Antonio is pretty lame while Austin is kind of awesome.

• i lived in both state - Texas wins :)

• Why u choose texas over cali

• It jibes with my values better - more conservative, more business friendly laws, people seem friendlier. Plus, my favorite basketball team is there :) It was really hard to choose which one.

• I live in SF so I have to go with Cali, and in and out is literally heaven in a burger, you can't diss it until you've tried it

• Cali all day errday baby! 😎😄😘

• California! Mainly it's because I live there...

• As a Californian I vote California.

• I've been to both but i always thought they're so different that they even can't be compared

• Texas all the way! !

• ... yeah, texas. texas wins hands down.

• I live in Texas. I had no fucking idea we were competing with California. This must be new. Please enlighten me on this @mr90skid.

• What city in texas are u from

• I never understood all the fuss about Cali. They only thing they have to give is Hollywood and celebrities. Meh.

Texas is usually stereotyped.

@mr90skid

• Right! Texas is the loner state.. we're so misunderstood lol

• California is better, Why? because it's not Texas. Texas is known for crazy gun nuts and having a lot of conservative people who are stuck in their ways, it may be the stereotypes but I'm choosing based on stereotypes since I've been to neither.

• It looks like somebody doesn't know that guns are a constitutional right and since states like California don't know the difference between legal citizens and illegal invaders giving away tax dollars to those that don't even belong here they have to make a living off of states like Texas stealing money that rightfully belong to those conservatives. And that's my take.

• @ThisAndThat I don't care if it's in the constitution, guns are a terrible idea in the hands of the average person's hands and in America's case it's also a terrible idea in the hands of the police.