Total Bohemian CRAPsody!

The recent hommage to Queen's classic Bohemian Rhapsody by 3 Aussie chicks just shows you what crap people with access to a go-pro and the internet can do - these chicks need to stay down under...

Total Bohemian CRAPsody!

Besides the fact that they are hot and touch themselves repeatedly to distract you, the video that supposedly won over the internet and went viral is total Scheiße!

Freddy is probably rolling over in his grave...

Here is the classic rendition:

and another classic that is just is good if not better:

I'd sing it too if I got arrested:

When I have kids, I'll sing it with them too:

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

• If my mom would have seen that, she would have been totally pissed lol.
    That's one of her all time favorite Queen songs, so those three chicks would have really annoyed her. They really annoyed me lol, that's a really good song and they just totally messed it up by acting like three gerbils on coffee :P

• The puppets!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

• That was exceptionally painful to watch.

The internet is exploding, because it's 3 hot chicks doing it, the types that usually don't even know what Bohemian Rhapsody is to begin with.

There are plenty of renditions that are done by less attractive women and nobody gives a shit.

This was numa numa all over again to me.

What Guys Said 1

• In think Michael John's version deserved a place there just to honor him. May he rest in peace.