Dumb Things We've All Done

If you've ever tried to drink a bottled soda with the cap on or put your hoodie on backwards you are not alone. It happens to the best of us. That doesn’t mean we don't feel dumb or silly after these things happen, especially if it happens in front of people.

Have you ever fallen on your ass trying to sit down in front of 25-40 people? It's not fun.

Someone tell me I'm not the only person who can relate to this video?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• Hahah except the bottle thing none of those have happened to me recently... some ever...

• lol! Hows about the eager conversation at dinner puts fork/spoon to upper lip trick. I'm good at that lol.

• I do dumb shit all the time. How about wearing a skirt and being at the front of a ferry boat while it's windy, and your skirt blowing in the wind and having no idea, while everyone looks at you from the big huge windows inside. Or talking about someone while in a pub and finding out his wife happens to be in the same pub and sitting right near your table and she can hear you?

• That second one just sounds so... god I feel sorry for you haha

• ROFL! You're not alone XD

• Lmao yeah! I've been there definitely

What Guys Said 4

• One time I tried to put some drops in my eyes because they were itchy. But I forgot to take my glasses off first. LOL

• Yeah aha I once put my wallet in my back pocket forgot about it and thought I lost it for a good 15 mins. Yeah not my proudest moment in life hahah : )

• It's ok I do that when I'm on the phone with someone and they ask to talk to someone in with. Once I've handed my phone off I completely forget what I just did to it and start freaking out that I lost it.

• I put my wallet on the coffee table and couldn't find it for 30 min. This happens regularly

Also, I may have done this before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_dIJvWIz3s

• I was at a car dealership and I tripped going up the stairs, throwing coffee ten feet in front of me as I landed on my face. Three other people slipped in the stream of coffee that I spilled and fell on their asses.

No, I did not wall out of there with a new car.