Best Female Models In The World Right Now

Last week I saw a myTake about the best male models in the world right now. I'm suprised no one has done the other side yet, so here it is:

Gisele Bundchen

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Doutzen Kroes

Joan Smalls

Cara Delevingne

Karlie Kloss

Gigi Hadid

Hannah Davis

Coco Rocha

2925

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are all the people who give people shit for being too thin. It's like if you're a regular person 5 6 and 95 pounds you're disgusting and dying but if you're a model 5 9 and 105 pounds the only issue is whether you're pretty or not. This site is so full of hypocrisy.

Most Helpful Guy

• PhotoShop can make any woman look like a supermodel. Just saying.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 28

• Cara Delevigne is a fave simply because of her personality; I think she is beautifully eccentric, and I love her eyebrows honestly.

Candice is gorgeous.

I feel like Gigi is overrated; I keep seeing her everywhere! Apparently she is the model in the spotlight right now.
    -------------
    I honestly expected Alessandra Ambrosia to be on this list, but surprisingly she isn't.

I seriously love Taylor Hill; she's a bit of an inspiration.
    She just turned 19 and has already walked the VS Fashion Show!

Pyper America is also a fave!

• I was going to say no black or other ethnicities but then I saw Joan Smalls.
    These women are all beautiful but there could have been more variety.

• I don't get Behati Prinsloo...
    Her being a model. The only thing that makes her a model is being skinny. Everything else is so ordinary and boring. O. o

Coco Rocha on the other hand - she's amazing.

• What do you mean? Behati is the prettiest of them all

• To you...
      As I stated, this is MY opinion and I don't understand why she's so popular - I guess it's her husband...
      But anyways, I guess you can't discuss tastes. Everyone has their own.

• To be honest most of them are overrated. Especially Cara lol
    But Giselle. She is the perfection. She has the best body. She is tall. She is also curvy. She is beautiful, face wise. Total package.

• I only liked Hannah Davis, Behati Prinsloo, and Doutzen Kroes in the pictures. The rest I don't know something off about them.

• Where is Random_Chick_2384?
    😱

• I also love Kendall Jenner! =D

• Whoa Candice Swanepoel!

*whistles* she is SOOO PRETTYY

• Most of them are Victoria's secret models. What about Anja Rubik she is big on the catwalk!! One of the strongest ones. What about Carmen Kass?

• I love Cara, she's hilarious and seems like a really fun person.

• None of these models compete to models from the 80s and 90s model. They don't stand close to Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Stephanie Seymour, and etc

• Candice is gorgeous omg

• Yeah so I totally would love to have gigi hadids figure. So perfect!

• White girls always look hot!

• I don't think all of these guys are the best but undo believe they're the most popular

• Doutzen is gorgeous

• Theyre all so gorgeous! 😩

You forgot Kendall Jenner though

• Gisele is pure perfection

• I wish Kate Upton was on here. :(

• they're so hot OH MY GOD

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 24

• The only ones i really like are Coco and Doutzen the rest are meh especially Cara and Gisele.

Barbara Palvin and Sara Sampaio should be in their place

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...94097642e9.jpg

www.fashiongonerogue.com/.../...s-illustrated2.jpg

• No black, no Asian :/
    It's the same take like male edition was.
    Not the best female models of the world, but the models you like.

• Wow i'm not attracted to even one of those girls :S i feel bad for americans who believe models need to show ribs in order to be classified as good looking. Thin little chicken legs, probably anorexic, more than likely suffering from some kind of mental heath problem in silence because they can sell their image if enough of their bones remain showing. Sad day for humanity. Women were made to have curves. They were built to hold "X" amount of fat to support life. And disgusting human beings ruined that for a $ amount. Hows that for a f*ckin take?

• I need to get with the times. This is still the background on my laptop.

Marisa Miller <3

bp2.blogger.com/.../siswim_miller_ipod.jpg</a>

• A lot of those girls don't wow me...

• I retired from modeling, so I wouldn't put the rest of the male models to shame.

• I don't really care much about models. Most of them are way too thin.

• No kidding, these models look gross to me. Starved and probably sad human beings on display.

• Where the hell is Adriana Lima? ,:p

• Right? How the fuck does someone leave out Adriana Lima?

• @Chick180 Yeah. She was married to a Serbia NBA guy who cheated on her. Dick. How do you cheat on Adriana? I still say the only man worthy of her is the guy who shot Osama Bin Laden

• Didn't know that. What a douche.

• Not gonna lie, im not super attracted to most of them. i guess I've grown a bit of a distaste for overly photoshopped pictures. But their faces too... they just don't excite me really

• Is it me or do the first four look the same?

• I think Cara is very pretty when she doesn't have the super makeup look going on, but the rest of them not so much. I'm just not attracted to their faces for some reason. Their too... squarey. That's just me, tho.

• 1|0
  • YOU FORGOT ADRIANA LIMA... Good choices though.

• That's what I just said! She does not look like she went through childbirth twice

• Doutzen Kroes is hot :)

• Ugh, all too damn skinny and frail looking. Curves are more appealing not sharp bone edges.. Hannah. And Adriana are the better ones on the list, the others aren't very attractive to me.
    Gisele looks like a man with marfan syndrome, don't see what's so great about her. For the record I'm not looking at their personalities and attitudes as I can give two fucks about that. As we all personally don't know them. Just the bodies, then again super models aren't very super to me.

• Why are all they all so skinny? Kate Upton isn't even on this list? This list needs more diversity (Body Types, Race, and Model Type)

• Super models so over rated. Some might have attractive faces but there bodies suck

• hold on why is @BelleGirl21 on the list she's probably better than all of them

• not on the list that should be

• Oh my heck, I'm so flattered. I'd love to be even close to any of those women. Thanks Kerbie 😘

• 4d

Imagine the beauty as ratio of planet distance from the Sun,
    Candice is the Sun burning your eyes,
    Hannah Davis is Earth = pretty nice,
    others are trash far beyond Pluto on Alpha Centauri

• They are all glamorous.

• More from Guys
    4