Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 29

• Cara Delevigne is a fave simply because of her personality; I think she is beautifully eccentric, and I love her eyebrows honestly.

Candice is gorgeous.

I feel like Gigi is overrated; I keep seeing her everywhere! Apparently she is the model in the spotlight right now.
    -------------
    I honestly expected Alessandra Ambrosia to be on this list, but surprisingly she isn't.

I seriously love Taylor Hill; she's a bit of an inspiration.
    She just turned 19 and has already walked the VS Fashion Show!

Pyper America is also a fave!

• I only liked Hannah Davis, Behati Prinsloo, and Doutzen Kroes in the pictures. The rest I don't know something off about them.

• I don't get Behati Prinsloo...
    Her being a model. The only thing that makes her a model is being skinny. Everything else is so ordinary and boring. O. o

Coco Rocha on the other hand - she's amazing.

• What do you mean? Behati is the prettiest of them all

• To you...
      As I stated, this is MY opinion and I don't understand why she's so popular - I guess it's her husband...
      But anyways, I guess you can't discuss tastes. Everyone has their own.

• I was going to say no black or other ethnicities but then I saw Joan Smalls.
    These women are all beautiful but there could have been more variety.

• White girls always look hot!

• None of these models compete to models from the 80s and 90s model. They don't stand close to Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Stephanie Seymour, and etc

• Gisele forever perfection!!! Tho Adriana Lima shoukd be instead of that Hannah who!

• To be honest most of them are overrated. Especially Cara lol
    But Giselle. She is the perfection. She has the best body. She is tall. She is also curvy. She is beautiful, face wise. Total package.

• Gisele is pure perfection

• Kendall so deserves to be on the list!
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...900000578-903_634x839.jpg

• Yeah so I totally would love to have gigi hadids figure. So perfect!

• I wish Kate Upton was on here. :(

• I don't think all of these guys are the best but undo believe they're the most popular

• I also love Kendall Jenner! =D

• Candice is gorgeous omg

• Theyre all so gorgeous! 😩

You forgot Kendall Jenner though

• I love Cara, she's hilarious and seems like a really fun person.

• Doutzen is gorgeous

• Doutzen is fine af

• Where is Random_Chick_2384?
    😱

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 24

• I retired from modeling, so I wouldn't put the rest of the male models to shame.

• Ugh, all too damn skinny and frail looking. Curves are more appealing not sharp bone edges.. Hannah. And Adriana are the better ones on the list, the others aren't very attractive to me.
    Gisele looks like a man with marfan syndrome, don't see what's so great about her. For the record I'm not looking at their personalities and attitudes as I can give two fucks about that. As we all personally don't know them. Just the bodies, then again super models aren't very super to me.

• I think Cara is very pretty when she doesn't have the super makeup look going on, but the rest of them not so much. I'm just not attracted to their faces for some reason. Their too... squarey. That's just me, tho.

• Why are all they all so skinny? Kate Upton isn't even on this list? This list needs more diversity (Body Types, Race, and Model Type)

• hold on why is @BelleGirl21 on the list she's probably better than all of them

• not on the list that should be

• Oh my heck, I'm so flattered. I'd love to be even close to any of those women. Thanks Kerbie 😘

• Super models so over rated. Some might have attractive faces but there bodies suck

• Not gonna lie, im not super attracted to most of them. i guess I've grown a bit of a distaste for overly photoshopped pictures. But their faces too... they just don't excite me really

• Oh nice :)

• Wow i'm not attracted to even one of those girls :S i feel bad for americans who believe models need to show ribs in order to be classified as good looking. Thin little chicken legs, probably anorexic, more than likely suffering from some kind of mental heath problem in silence because they can sell their image if enough of their bones remain showing. Sad day for humanity. Women were made to have curves. They were built to hold "X" amount of fat to support life. And disgusting human beings ruined that for a $ amount. Hows that for a f*ckin take?

• Where's Emily Ratajkowski?

• They are all glamorous.

• Is it me or do the first four look the same?

• PhotoShop can make any woman look like a supermodel. Just saying.

• I don't really care much about models. Most of them are way too thin.

• No kidding, these models look gross to me. Starved and probably sad human beings on display.

• My best friend's great grandma might be the best model in the world right now. Her as is smashing.

• A lot of those girls don't wow me...

• ronaldos gf

• The only ones i really like are Coco and Doutzen the rest are meh especially Cara and Gisele.

Barbara Palvin and Sara Sampaio should be in their place

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...94097642e9.jpg

www.fashiongonerogue.com/.../...s-illustrated2.jpg

• Where the hell is Adriana Lima? ,:p

• Right? How the fuck does someone leave out Adriana Lima?

• @Chick180 Yeah. She was married to a Serbia NBA guy who cheated on her. Dick. How do you cheat on Adriana? I still say the only man worthy of her is the guy who shot Osama Bin Laden

• Didn't know that. What a douche.

• 1|0
  • More from Guys
    4