Young Attractive Male Celebs 25 and Under

I often see the praise of older men on this site especially. I want to show some love to the younger men today. I have conducted a list of male celebs who I find amazingly attractive in their own right, all 25 and under. Here it goes:

1. Liam Hemsworth

Barely making the list, at just 25, Liam is well-known as his character (Gale Hawthorne) in "The Hunger Games" movies. Liam is also known as the ex-fiance of pop artist Miley Cyrus. He comes from a family of actors and continues to show us just how talented he really is. Aside from that, he happens to be extreme eye candy!

2. Taylor Lautner

There's no denying that this man is yummy! At only 23, he's well known for his character (Jacob) in the series of Twilight films and is continuing his acting journey. Hopefully we see more of that face in future films.

3. Nick Jonas

I'm sure we all remember "little Nick" from the Jonas Brothers. Well, puberty has done him justice, not only is he only 22, he's took a big step and came out with his own album called Nick Jonas.

4. Tyler James Williams

We all miss "Everybody Hates Chris" main character who played the young Chris Rock. Tyler is only 22, and is now starring in the popular television series "The Walking Dead" as Noah. Boy has he grown from adorable elementery school student, to a survivor on The Walking Dead.

5. Josh Hutcherson

"Hunger Games" co-star is not new to the big screen, after starring in several children films in the past, Josh, now 22, is making his way up and looking good while doing it (wink wink).

6. Sam Smith

This well known British singer and songwriter, at the tender age of 22 has sold out many concerts. He is well known for his song Stay With Me(2014). This attractive young buck has a voice of an angel and continues to amaze his fans.

And the list goes on....

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• No homo but Tyler James Williams? really? I don't see it.

• all are above 20 and majority are white lolol

• Why are they all white?

• Out of these I'll aim to look like a Taylor Lautner!

• Lol I can't compare so why try

• " is now starring in the popular television series "The Walking Dead" as Noah."

Not anymore. RIP in pepperino, i cri ever tim.

• Sam smith is so whiney in his songs. I'm surprised anyone likes him

What Girls Said 21

• Taylor is hot!!

I definitely agree with the below poster you should make one for men that are older.
    Like 30s.
    Have you seen Mario Lopez? I mean he will shut men half his age down!

• At first I was gonna do a 35 and under list, but I realized there's just so many attractive men in their 30s in Hollywood so I saw no real point to. I figure, we don't usually give the young men credit, but I wanted to do one for girls too.

• Ahh, yes! He's like the only celeb i've ever melted over.
      Taylor is hot also! I remember watching Twilight and just being in awe about how hot he is!
      I feel better about liking him now that he's 23. *Wipes forehead* wasn't he a teen in twilight?

• Yes he was lol. I always thought that he was older. He has a face and body of a 30 year old man. He's very mature looking. That's probably why so many girls melt over him. I was always teamjacob

• I find it funny that Nick Jonas is on that list, it could be worse you could have put Harry Styles on the list lol. Honestly, I wish I could be like most girls and see these guys and be like "OMG, he's so hot" but it's very hard for me to get all crazy over a guy. I'm not attracted to everything in pants, it takes a lot to a get a reaction out of me.

By the way, I have a cousin who looks like Taylor Lautner. They could be twins :P

• I was trying so hard not to put him or JB on the list. I know people would have been actin up. But whatever.

• It's your list you can put who ever you want, I just don't like the Jonas brothers. lol

• Theyre all ugly and overrated.

• That's so many missing but they are all cute

• I only like Taylor out of this list. Not obsessed through. You should make one for older men like 30's & 40's too.

• WHERES SHAWN MENDES THO

• Liam Hemsworth and nick Jonas ! Dayuuuuuuuummmm!;)

• Wonder why Tom Hiddleston isn't here?
    Well to choose the best I'd say Nick Jonas.

• I can't believe Sam Smith is 22. He looks AT LEAST 28.
    Anyway, I only find Liam attractive.

• One direction <3

• @TheEnding you look like 4!! ;P

• <3 <3
      So I'd be an amazing young attractive male celeb under 25!

• Liam and Nick are the only ones I find attractive out of this list.

• Is it me or does Lautner look like a puppy? 😅

• Worst. List. Ever.

• Liam and taylor are the cutest among these

• Forget young i want george clooney or Mark whalberg. Not any older. But young Niall Horan or Nick jonas

• Lol we all know how attractive they are though. The whole point of this take was for younger men. Clooney gets praised for his looks on the daily...

• Than Nick jonas... Ooooo

• I like Liam Hemsworth

• Liam is the one I find the most attractive but yet he's not really my type.
    I was thinking about celebs I find attractive who are so young and can't find anyone...

• This list was pretty hard to conduct. Most of the attractive ones are over 25 unfortunately.

• I only find Liam and Taylor attractive, but I wouldn't kick Nick out of bed. Taylor... Team Jacob, yes please. I would eat ice cream out if that man's navel.

• Where is Zayn Malik? Harry Styles? Niall Horan? :'(

• More from Girls
    1