How to stop being fearful/afraid of failure in ANYTHING in your life!

Most human's today are afraid of failure and are scared to take risks in their lives and taking risks and failure is an amazing thing and can lead to extraordinary experiences in ones life.

I've been thinking about failure and beliefs a lot recently and I realised something... Something that could possibly remove the fearfulness Of failure... Because let's face it NO ONE LIKES FAILURE.

So here it is...

How to not be afraid of failure:

Brainwash yourself.

Brainwash yourself into thinking failure is inevitable in everything you do... If you do fail at what you're trying to do you wouldn't have lost anything because you already knew you was going to fail in the first place and you most likely (if you've planted the seed that failure is inevitable) won't be discouraged.

But if you succeed in what you thought you was going to fail at... Imagine how you'd feel?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• So like pretending everything is fine when it isn't

• Did you even read it?

You're brainwashing yourself into thinking everything you do you will fail at so if you do something and fail.. You knew you would fail therefore nothing won.. Nothing lost and you can keep going and improving yourself... But I doubt you'll read this too

• Yes I did. So its a bit like reverse psychology. If you want to achieve something you will have to believe you can achieve it

• o_O Ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy?

• Easier said than done!

• Good one it helps many

• Nice one. But it doesn't work for me. If I have failure in mind I already lose the game..

• Lol, good take. It's obvious once it's pointed out

What Guys Said 6

• Failure is simply a learning experience.

• "Fake it 'till you make it". It's basically this, and I think it's true. I used to put myself down every day, but I started repeating to myself that I am awesome; I brainwashed myself into believing that I'm fucking awesome, and it definitely worked.
    I'm afraid of failure, not gonna lie, so I guess this is another brainwashing I have to try.

• I'm awesome but you know whats even awesomer? Putting a skittles in between two starburst and calling it andy's mouth surprise. @BertMacklinFBI

• This is a terrible idea. XD

• Wow so short but okay.

If you fail... at least you tried ;)

• "Beyond every fear, there's victory"
    -YourFutureEx