Guys And Girls DIFFERENT Social Media Habits

Men and women significantly use social media for different reasons.

Women are more likely to follow brands on social media, but less likely to be influenced by digital ads. Overall, women use social media more, but men are more avid users when it comes to using it for business or online dating. Check out the infographic and the chart below to see where you fall in the rankings!

Photo Source: FinancesOnline.com

Women are also more visual social media users, while guys are more interested in gaming purposes. Women make up a majority of the community on the biggest social networking sites, including Twitter, Facebook, Bebo and Flickr. On the other hand, men are most active on sites like Digg, YouTube and LinkedIn, which are more content-oriented and promotional than discussion-based.

Photo Source: techcrunch.com

Which social media platform do you primarily use and what do you use it for?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• If seeing photos and videos were true, how come deek pix aren't welcome '-'

• I lost my livelihood on social media

• social media is site with girl looking for attentino. I never write to girl don't boost her EGO!

• social media is retarded

• Good take :)

Boys are behind because they know what to do, how to do, better. And hence, they waste less time. :P

• Those facts may be true, but I don't agree with all of them

What Girls Said 5