Gender has changed

Gender has changed

The topic of gender has changed greatly since I was a kid; back then masculine meant man and feminine meant woman, but these days we've had a rather big revolution. Homosexuality is more accepted in general (still a far way to go), the same goes for transgenders and so on, but one thing that has really caught my eye is the topic of gender. These days people say there's more than two genders, or people say there's only the two, or people say the two genders contain more than just the basics. Like Shemale, Genderless and Transgender as example, and each should be recognised as it's own gender... In this sense I have an entire different take.

There's 2 physical genders, man and woman. But in total we find 4 genders in total. Feminine Man, Masculine Man, Feminine Woman, Masculine Woman. These are what I live by. In my mind I see 4 genders and not 3. Therefore bisexuality no longer exists in my mind, as bi refers to 2. So I call myself polysexual instead, as I find myself attracted to 3 out of the 4 genders.

The Genderless of course belongs to either physical gender, mentally they identify with neither, and that's fine. So I have a question for any commenters: which of my 4 genders do you identify as?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• The word genderless doesn't make sense. They got to have a reproductive system and a peephole to release urine! If they were born without one... that's fair. :P

• You're talking about sexuality, not gender.

• No I'm not. All humans got to have a genital which may be attached to a reproductive system. That is the basis of having a 'gender'... This is what it means to be human on earth... Fuck unless people want to be genderless like the Grays who have no fucking genitals and on the verge of extinct.

• I think you're confusing sexuality with gender.
    Gender =/= sex
    Regardless, gender identity these days has gotten out of hand. I understand that there are people that don't agree with their biological sex and choose to identify as something else but if it's so far fetched, I just... I can't respect that. There are some people out there that identify as animals, it's crazy.

• Feminine woman, I like how open you are. Very nice trait.

• Feminine Woman though that can be disputed.

• i honestly dont understand most of this gender/sexuality stuff. i know im going to get a lot of hate for this but whatever. how could someone be genderless? you're either a guy or a girl. girls can be a little boyish and guys can be a little girly. little or a lot it doesn't matter. transgenders do have a gender. i usually call them what they want to be called not "transgender". then there's sexuality. for me there are 4: you either like guys, girls, both, or none. people say they're "panasexual" because they dont care about gender. so guess what? that means you like both genders. so THAT MEANS YOU'RE BISEXUAL. i hate how people make 6106404 categories when there's no need. stop confusing people. if you like all genders and there are 2 genders then you are bisexual. end of story. let the hate begin. might i also add that im perfectly okay with these people. they are human begins and their gender or sexuality doesn't really matter to me i support them for being human.

What Guys Said 6