Terrorism & War

First off, good evening everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

So I want to talk abou terrorism & war. The major major major threat to the United States is ISIS. If you don't think so, then you're uninformed and ignorant. I don't mean to be blunt. ISIS has been holding Americans hostage, demanding a ransom, then beheading them. It's a dangerous game. They are sneaky and they are sly. They are playing a cat and mouse game with us.

War. It is happening in our country right now. With Ferguson, and the Baltimore riots. Personally, it's an idiotic move to loot, steal, and throw stuff at police officers. Would you throw stuff at soldiers, like me? Maybe? Maybe not? I guarantee you if someone threw a brick at a soldier, their ass would be whooped. I think it's inconsiderate and nothing good comes out of a riot like that. They're not benefiting from anything. It's a selfish and a disgraceful move. I know there are bad cops in the United States, but the rioters are stooping very low to do that.

So what should we do about it? Obviously, we're not doing much. The riots keep happening, the hostages keep getting killed. MY friends get killed. I hope one day, and I know it never will happen, there will be a period of peace. It will never happen, though, and we just got to get used to that.

Terrorism & War

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• The guy on the left looks like a young Adam Levine.

• That's me :-)

• I wish half of them that are actually ignorant and not just making dumb choices would take the time to think about what they're doing because they're only degrading their own communities plus leaving hundreds of people jobless.

• Yes I agree :-) Dumb people make dumb choices, unfortunately.

• I wish we would just wipe out the entire middle east=problems solved.

• Unfortunately, as much as that may solve a lot of issues, it sadly would not. The main focus are on a few terrorist groups. We want to kill those insurgents and prevent them from doing more harm. If we just wiped out the Middle East, there would be a legitimate reason for us having a terrorist counter-attack on us.

• by the way, I have FULL respect for you for serving in the US military. Thank you for serving for us x

• You are entirely welcome ma'am :-) I appreciate it

• In the war of ideologies, I support US actions because at the end of the day, (and I'm not American), I enjoy Freedom, and the freedoms I have and love so dearly is the very freedom only the US is willing to fight for til the bloody end. When it comes to ideology and the way of life - I choose and support those who fight and uphold free speech, liberal rights and freedoms (for all genders and races) which I exercise everyday without thinking twice. So even though the US gets criticized so much for going to war - who would you want to live under? ISIS or the US? Hands down - I'll choose my American cousins ANY AND EVERY DAY! Stay safe @LoganM and fight the good fight.

• Terrorist groups like ISIS are trying to destroy the US from within.

The riots are indicative of that. Like someone here said, they're encouraging that people escalate the situation. I've even seen pictures of ISIS flags at some of these riots.

It's important that people need to be more aware how terrorist try to accomplish there end goals. It's not always about blowing up stuff and beheading people.

• They are a disgrace to Islam. Islam strictly forbids people from doing all the kind of crap they're doing.

• I completely agree :-) Thank you ma'am I appreciate it.

• you are one good looking army man!

• They're a threat to basically every country let's be honest.

• I do agree, on different levels, though. :-) Thank you for commenting!

• They're a threat even to the arab world. They're also killing off muslims too.

What Guys Said 14

• America is not ISIS's only target they want everyone dead and they will attack anyone from any country, and they are extremely dangerous and they need to be eliminated.

• ISIS is a threat to many countries, especially the Western countries. I think France has a bigger problem than America with ISIS, since France has lots of Muslims (many Muslim countries speak French, so if they emigrate they'll do to France), they're closer to Syria, and Europe is very racist when it comes to religion. The same thing applies to England, and possibly Spain, where there's a lot of Arab immigrants.

Obviously ISIS is also a threat to the US, but I think European countries are more in danger, and obviously the whole Middle East.

• Yes all Western countries are in danger. On the other hand though, in the military life, America is their big target. You have a good perspective too! :-) I do think, though, that Europe is not necessarily "racist" with their views on religion. Europe is a very Christian like continent, and Muslims do not like Christians, to be honest. Then there's the Sunni and the Shia.

• I'm from Europe (Spain), and I can tell you that Europe is very racist, more than America, it's just not shown as often.
      I obviously haven't been to every European country, but from the ones that I've been to, and the one that I'm from, I've realized that Europe is very racist, and when I say racist I don't mean just white on others, but others on white too.

• they are targeting the western countries. so, yeah. and, there are a LOT of muslims in our country. the numbers increase every day

• First thing that comes in my mind is nuke dem... thats the only solution I see and I knw that will kill a lot of innocent people too.. but it will save many lives also.. even the ones that are not even born coz there are some muslims who have changed islam into terrorism... infact a terrorist dosnt has a religion.. they are training their kids to be suicide bombers etc.. being in india.. pakistan is the biggest threat to us.. we can't nuke dem... covert operations are the only solution when nothing works.. salute to every man/women who fights against terrorism whether they be from indian army or us or some other country..

• I can't find the report button. What sorcery is this?

• Why do you feel the need to report this, sir?

• That's why it turns pink, even if the asker is male.

• like I said you're hopeless.

• Good to know. These takes are much better than TV news in my opinion. Everyone should report what they experiencing (and not made-up lies).

Good luck sir!

• Oh, sure. A group of guys with turbans with absolutely nothing that can hit anything further away than 300 feet surely is a threat to a superpower.
    Of course bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not terrorism. Silly me, it's only terrorism if they won't let you get the petroleum.

• We were bombed first during Pearl Harbor. It's a threat when your friends are getting killed everyday.

• You mean when the president knew something was going to happen but didn't do anything because war is a good way of making money?
      Happened in WWI, no reason for it not to happen in WWII or any other war.
      ┬┐You really think those wars were fought "in defense of freedom and democracy"?

• One solider to another, we all dream for that day we get the brief that reads we have to turn in our service weapons and go home with our honourable discharges but we all know it won't happen, it's the thought that counts though, it keeps us going.

For ISIS, I have no time for fuckers like those. I have lost Brothers to piss fucks like them and for all intense and purposes I would go give them all a breakfast full of lead free of charge and then sleep like a baby. The saddest part to the whole situation is that for every 1 I put 6 foot under we got 3 popping up, tell me how I win? How we win

All I know is I will keep going to greet these Pricks on their soil because the day I let them come to my home is the day I know I failed. I go to stop them there because I love what's behind me, I want no harm to come to my family, my friends. I don't hate whats in front of me, I love whats behind me. I think more people need to realise that's why we do what we do.

• Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Hooah

• Hooooah hopefully, like you mentioned above, we can beat those fucking assholes. They don't deserve any grace. We have had our friends die for this country. I definitely agree about educating people more about our job. It is not just killing enemies, it's about fighting for our freedom.

• Hopefully, man, hopefully
      Exactly right, I have no time or mercy when it comes to people like that, simply put, you stand as a threat and I'll put you down like one. And too true, more people need to realise we don't glorify what we do, we do it because we have to and because we love the lives we have

• Hmm well ok.

• I keep laughing every time when Americans think Islamic State is a threat to them.

Seriously, USAID and NED didn't created them to be a threat to USA. Their objectives are different.

• I believe that they are a danger to us. Clearly, you have never been in the combat zone.

• I personally think that since you're marine, you're highly patriotic, therefore it's hard for you to think from neutral perspective.

• I believe you are ignorant :-)

• Sounds terrible. Protect me?

• Well, I just feel "enough is enough" for those riots. America is a republic, a nation built on the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
    And ISIS is not only a foreign threat now, is also a domestic threat. It is true that those riots were not orchestrated by them, but clearly they are encouraging those rioters too worsen the situation.
    Some ISIS accounts on Twitter even tell those rioters "we stand with you". The United States of America is under attack, but it will triumph.

• America is its worst enemy.

• LOL then why live here? GTFO of my country then

• It's my country as much as yours. Also lets see the backing of Saddam, support of Contras (drug dealers in south America), Changing Iran from a democratic state to Monarchy, and backing the influx of Arabs who viewed the war in Afghanistan as a religious war. These now consider us the enemies.

• I don't think the ISIS gang (which we helped to rise, in order to fight Syrian president Assad) is related in any way to Ferguson and the Baltimore riots.

http://i59.tinypic.com/so94k5.jpg

• I didn't say the events in Ferguson and in Baltimore were related to ISIS. I merely think it's a battle, socially, we are facing, sir.

• LOL have you ever heard of coinsurgency? of course not.

• And they kill more Muslims than other people.

• those protesters dindu nuffins