Top 10 YouTube Channels

1. Sex+ with Laci Green

Think of Laci Green as your own personal sex educator. She tackled topics such as; how to know someone is consenting to have sex with you, having sex with a disability, why she's a feminist (*gasp*) and why slut shaming is not okay. Laci is not afraid to talk about the tough stuff (unlike your sex education teacher) which why she's become so well known on the Internet.

2. CrashCourse

Learning with Crash Course is fun! When John and Hank Green created Crash Course a few years back their goal was to create educational content (about world history, chemistry, biology, American history in 10-15 minutes episodes) hoping it would be useful for people. Now high school teachers and college professors use it to educate their students on a variety of topics.

3. FitnessBlender

If you don't have the time or money to head to the gym 3-5 times a week for an hour at a time FitnessBlender is for you. Fitness Blender was created by husband and wife team — Daniel and Kelli. On their channel they have everything; full workout videos (10 minutes to an hour), healthy eating recipes, cardio, strength training and tips on what to eat before and after a workout.

4. SourceFed

Since 2011 Source Fed has been informing the Internet on pop culture, news, and technology. What make SF more interesting than news channels like CNN or Fox News are the hosts. They report the news in a comedic manner while managing to stay serious.

5. The Slow Mo Guys

These guys record everything — and I mean everything — in slow motion. They use a high-speed camera to film stuff in slow motion. Haven't you always wanted to see a backflip in slow mo or paint on speakers? These guys have filmed that and tons of other cool stuff in slow mo.

6. BadLipReading

This is a great channel if you're looking for a laugh. Bad Lip Reading spoofs clips from pop culture, sports and politics by overdubbing humorous vocal work that matches the lip movements of their targets.

7. SimplePickup

The Simple Pickup guys are out to prove that any guy can attract women. Yes, they give dating advice and tips on how to pickup women, but they also conduct great social experiments. Their video "Fat Girl Tinder Date (Social Experiment)" about a skinny girl who put on a fat suit to meet her Tinder matches, instantly went viral.

8. Julia Graf

Julia Graf doesn't run your average beauty vlog. Yes, she posts hauls, product reviews, and a look at the latest beauty and style trends. But she he also creates looks that are extraordinary, looks you may not want to try unless you're going to a costume party or its Halloween . Above all she’s fun to watch!

9. Cosmopolitan

On Cosmo's channel you will see guy's reacting to women's clothing trends, answering question about 50 Shades of Grey and men trying to unclasp different types of bras. It's actually really funny to see how clueless men are when it comes to all things women, like makeup and clothing. And, of course, they feature behind the scenes videos from their photo-shoots.

10. Honest Trailers by ScreenJunkies

If you haven't heard of Honest Trailers it is going to become your new favorite thing. Honest Trailers tells you the TRUTH about your favorite movies and TV shows. Did you know Elsa is a manic-depressive princess and that Captain America: The First Avenger was only made to set up the Avengers?

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 34

• I like Laci Green because she approves of the foreskin and disapproves of circumcision with facts, hah!

A channel I really like is Derek Banas, he has tutorial videos on from java through CSS to ruby, all kinds of programming stuff - but also stuff like a tutorial on facial expressions and gesture reading, or low fat vegan food recipes (seriously)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvXzbP817Y

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I never heard of these Youtubers.

• Laci Green is nothing more than a feminist propagandist. She has based all of her points on ridiculous claims from studies that have been debunked numerous times.

• You guys are ALL sleeping on Felonius Munk. "Stop it, B!"

http://youtu.be/73yFIyGIZaE

• Laci green... Yeah... She's kinda on shaky grounds with some of her logic... but still, she's abundantly watchable.
    Crash course is obviously very surface level knowledge... but they're very honest and upfront about it. Plus they have my least favourite author and most favourite youtuber, John Green explaining history... That's cool.

• being a youtube on the gaming side I would say slowmo guys their awesome

• Either I haven't heard of them or they're a tad bit crap.

• I don't like Laci Greene, she keeps spouting all this proven false feminist BS like "one in five" and "the wage gap" (both of which have been proven many times to be false) and honestly, she comes off as the typical wannabe hipster "special snowflake" feminist.

• Smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh smosh

• The only one's that should be on is 5 and 9

• The lack of at least one gaming channel on this list is surprising in 2015.

• 0|2
  • What about: TheFineBros, PewDiePie, Smosh, Markiplier?

• how can anyone listen to the feminist and the irate laci.

she's annoying i just want to punch her through the screen

• YouTube channels for entertainment I like Cinemassacre and Channel Awesome. More specifically the Angry Videogame Nerd and Nostalgia Critic. For news and talking points I like Paul Joseph Watson.

For dating insight I love Kezia Noble, a super hot girl who gives dating advice for men from a female perspective https://m.youtube.com/user/kezia2929

• Laci Green is a sexist, man-hating idiot.

• CT FLETCHER
    HODGE TWINS
    ALPHA M
    NUTNFANCY
    FRAGRANCEFANATIC1
    ATHLEAN-X
    REAL MEN REAL STYLE
    CIGAR: OBSESSION> AFICIONANADO >VIXEN
    BARBECUE WEB
    YOUNG TURKS

• laci green is very sexy, love watching her talk about sex...

• SimplePickup. That was a pretty cool experiment!

• Fung bros
    tim delagehtto
    jenna marbles (one hot as fuk white chick)
    HODGETWINS

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 32

• Where the heck is JustKiddingNews? 😔

• #4 reminds me of Everybody Hates Chris. That Youtuber is good though. He keeps you interested, has a good sense of humour and also sends a message in his videos. :)
    I love #5, #6 and #10. :')

• Only channel I watch on this list is Honest Trailers and even that I haven't visited in months.

• I subscribe to about half of these, but there are way better unknown channels that need recognition not already big channels.

• I LOVE fitness blender and Honest Trailers by ScreenJunkies. I get my workouts from fitness blender. Though i'm sad that Vsauce or the TheFineBros aren't on here. ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spEh-BIaQnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK2KprU-To

• not familiar with any of these

• I love Laci Green. I find that (mostly) guys dislike her and what she stands for

• Well that could be due to the face she hates men.

That's like me saying "I love the KKK. I find that (mostly) Blacks hate them and what they stand for."

• I never heard of these Youtubers.

• Cosmo puts out the same content on YouTube as in their magazines - mediocre at best. That said, I love CrashCourse!

• WHAT ABOUT V SAUCE!!!

• What a shit take only with shit promoted, sorry.

• Don't see Nostalgia Critic on that list...

• #5 maybe, all the others I've never even heard of...
    Id go more along the lines of...
    Markiplier
    Jacksepticeye
    Thatcherjoe
    Matthias
    Good Mythical Morning

• Laci Green's my girl <3 i'm a feminist

• HAHAA the bad lip reading hahahaaa

• What about (here comes the list):
    Smosh
    Pewdiepie
    Zoella
    Buzzfeed
    Thefinebros
    Jenna marbles
    Ryan higa

Eh why aren't they there? Hmmm

• Bad Lip Reading and Honest Trailers can be pretty funny.
    I remember seeing the two SimplePickup videos, and not surprised that women were nicer than the men when the roles were reversed. While I agree, that is a drastic change, still doesn't mean people should be rude, but some are.

• Laci Green is an obnoxious miss know-it-all feminist. Her way of talking makes people seem stupider than her. Jena marbles is better, at least she's funny

• What does editor mean?

• Even Rawsammi is better than Laci. And she covers more topics, and has a sense of humor.

• wait this can't be real did a female disagree with a feminist?
      this breaks all the rules for them, becareful they dont like it when you're not part of the hive mind

• isn't laci like one of those negative girls though that wants to slam other people?

• she is a feminist that is all they do. lol

• No, that's not a feminist that's just called a man hating negative lady. I think she is like that cause she probably got rejected or some shit.

• Fitnessblender is awesome =). They're channel actually got me working out consistently for the first time in my life. Great variety, straight forward instruction, and none of that "look at me", sugary or barking motivational crap. Just a great workout.

• More from Girls
    12