Top 10 YouTube Channels

1. Sex+ with Laci Green

Think of Laci Green as your own personal sex educator. She tackled topics such as; how to know someone is consenting to have sex with you, having sex with a disability, why she's a feminist (*gasp*) and why slut shaming is not okay. Laci is not afraid to talk about the tough stuff (unlike your sex education teacher) which why she's become so well known on the Internet.

2. CrashCourse

Learning with Crash Course is fun! When John and Hank Green created Crash Course a few years back their goal was to create educational content (about world history, chemistry, biology, American history in 10-15 minutes episodes) hoping it would be useful for people. Now high school teachers and college professors use it to educate their students on a variety of topics.

3. FitnessBlender

If you don't have the time or money to head to the gym 3-5 times a week for an hour at a time FitnessBlender is for you. Fitness Blender was created by husband and wife team — Daniel and Kelli. On their channel they have everything; full workout videos (10 minutes to an hour), healthy eating recipes, cardio, strength training and tips on what to eat before and after a workout.

4. SourceFed

Since 2011 Source Fed has been informing the Internet on pop culture, news, and technology. What make SF more interesting than news channels like CNN or Fox News are the hosts. They report the news in a comedic manner while managing to stay serious.

5. The Slow Mo Guys

These guys record everything — and I mean everything — in slow motion. They use a high-speed camera to film stuff in slow motion. Haven't you always wanted to see a backflip in slow mo or paint on speakers? These guys have filmed that and tons of other cool stuff in slow mo.

6. BadLipReading

This is a great channel if you're looking for a laugh. Bad Lip Reading spoofs clips from pop culture, sports and politics by overdubbing humorous vocal work that matches the lip movements of their targets.

7. SimplePickup

The Simple Pickup guys are out to prove that any guy can attract women. Yes, they give dating advice and tips on how to pickup women, but they also conduct great social experiments. Their video "Fat Girl Tinder Date (Social Experiment)" about a skinny girl who put on a fat suit to meet her Tinder matches, instantly went viral.

8. Julia Graf

Julia Graf doesn't run your average beauty vlog. Yes, she posts hauls, product reviews, and a look at the latest beauty and style trends. But she he also creates looks that are extraordinary, looks you may not want to try unless you're going to a costume party or its Halloween . Above all she’s fun to watch!

9. Cosmopolitan

On Cosmo's channel you will see guy's reacting to women's clothing trends, answering question about 50 Shades of Grey and men trying to unclasp different types of bras. It's actually really funny to see how clueless men are when it comes to all things women, like makeup and clothing. And, of course, they feature behind the scenes videos from their photo-shoots.

10. Honest Trailers by ScreenJunkies

If you haven't heard of Honest Trailers it is going to become your new favorite thing. Honest Trailers tells you the TRUTH about your favorite movies and TV shows. Did you know Elsa is a manic-depressive princess and that Captain America: The First Avenger was only made to set up the Avengers?

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 34

• Laci Green is a sexist, man-hating idiot.

• I like Laci Green because she approves of the foreskin and disapproves of circumcision with facts, hah!

A channel I really like is Derek Banas, he has tutorial videos on from java through CSS to ruby, all kinds of programming stuff - but also stuff like a tutorial on facial expressions and gesture reading, or low fat vegan food recipes (seriously)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvXzbP817Y

• I don't like Laci Greene, she keeps spouting all this proven false feminist BS like "one in five" and "the wage gap" (both of which have been proven many times to be false) and honestly, she comes off as the typical wannabe hipster "special snowflake" feminist.

• Laci green is retarded.

• I loved your list. While I knew about some of them but not all of them. I will take them in consideration.

PS: Lacy Green's mottos are good but her overacting isn't.

• how can anyone listen to the feminist and the irate laci.

she's annoying i just want to punch her through the screen

• You guys are ALL sleeping on Felonius Munk. "Stop it, B!"

http://youtu.be/73yFIyGIZaE

• Laci Green is full of shit, she just pushes the liberal agenda with her pseudo-science "facts" and is just another cog in the modern propaganda machine.

• Dismissing everything you disagree with as a government conspiracy surely must take a lot of effort.

• It takes about 10 minutes of rational thought to know 90% of what comes out of her mouth is absolutely retarded

• dude i fucking hate her.
      and not for her liberal agenda i couldnt care less about those spineless rats.
      i hate her cause she is a smiley ass vile feminist

• Simple pickup is a bunch of fuckboys.

Laci Green is overrated and looks greasy.

Cosomopolitan should never be taken seriously for any reason.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I never heard of these Youtubers.

• 0|2
  • CT FLETCHER
    HODGE TWINS
    ALPHA M
    NUTNFANCY
    FRAGRANCEFANATIC1
    ATHLEAN-X
    REAL MEN REAL STYLE
    CIGAR: OBSESSION> AFICIONANADO >VIXEN
    BARBECUE WEB
    YOUNG TURKS

• SimplePickup. That was a pretty cool experiment!

• Watched Laci Green but I don't really follow her that much.
    Love Honest Trailers.

I'd just like to add VSauce, Communitychannel, Minutephysics, Cinemasins, and Jenna Marbles. Oh, Smarter Every Day is pretty cool.

• laci green will never make my top 10 tbh.

• I concur. Her voice is so irritating she makes me beg for the apocalypse to happen

• YouTube channels for entertainment I like Cinemassacre and Channel Awesome. More specifically the Angry Videogame Nerd and Nostalgia Critic. For news and talking points I like Paul Joseph Watson.

For dating insight I love Kezia Noble, a super hot girl who gives dating advice for men from a female perspective https://m.youtube.com/user/kezia2929

• What about Cinemasins? He's hilarious with how he satirizes movies.

Heck, what about Scrima Games? He provides a great diversity of gaming content with much more in-store to come!!! > http://goo.gl/PKcZv9

• What about: TheFineBros, PewDiePie, Smosh, Markiplier?

• The lack of at least one gaming channel on this list is surprising in 2015.

• Feminist =/= sex educator. Just sayin'

• Laci Green is both though. So what exactly are you talking about?

• Yeah of course a feminist does not mean a sex educator I'll be the first to tell you that, but Laci Green does have some credit to her concerning sex. She's not the worst feminist out there, but she still does spur misinformation although it tends to be in regards to feminism-related stats not sex. As a sex educator she is really good, although I think the lady on sexplanations is the best sex educator (IMO) but she's also older which may make her unrelatable.

• lol every guy i know hates feminists.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 32

• Laci Green is an obnoxious miss know-it-all feminist. Her way of talking makes people seem stupider than her. Jena marbles is better, at least she's funny

• What does editor mean?

• Even Rawsammi is better than Laci. And she covers more topics, and has a sense of humor.

• wait this can't be real did a female disagree with a feminist?
      this breaks all the rules for them, becareful they dont like it when you're not part of the hive mind

• This is a nice article, but why the fuck is laci green number 1? She isn't that intelligent and speaks like she's a scholar. And any girl can speak about issues like feminism, she isn't that special.

I think CrashCourse should've been number 1. John makes the most boring topics interesting and in less than 12 minutes.

• Any girl can speak about it but most don't. I learned a lot about sex from her and in the computer age kids will too.
      Not enough kids get real sec ed classes and she's taken it upon herself to help those kids. Where as you and I are just sitting here

• Ohhh, ok. Never mind.

• who the fuck needs sex education aside from the class sex ed talking about the dangers of being a man-whore/slut and stds, also the good points of condoms.
      aside from that i just kinda learned by "is this the hole?, OH! found it"

• I LOVE fitness blender and Honest Trailers by ScreenJunkies. I get my workouts from fitness blender. Though i'm sad that Vsauce or the TheFineBros aren't on here. ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spEh-BIaQnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK2KprU-To

• I subscribe to about half of these, but there are way better unknown channels that need recognition not already big channels.

• Fitnessblender is awesome =). They're channel actually got me working out consistently for the first time in my life. Great variety, straight forward instruction, and none of that "look at me", sugary or barking motivational crap. Just a great workout.

• Cosmo puts out the same content on YouTube as in their magazines - mediocre at best. That said, I love CrashCourse!

• #4 reminds me of Everybody Hates Chris. That Youtuber is good though. He keeps you interested, has a good sense of humour and also sends a message in his videos. :)
    I love #5, #6 and #10. :')

• What about (here comes the list):
    Smosh
    Pewdiepie
    Zoella
    Buzzfeed
    Thefinebros
    Jenna marbles
    Ryan higa

Eh why aren't they there? Hmmm

• HAHAA the bad lip reading hahahaaa

• SlowMo Guys are the only relevant people on this take.

• Give me some HodgeTwins bitches
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wr7p6XYmq8

• WHAT ABOUT V SAUCE!!!

• Only care about filthy frank and the rad brad.

• I love laci green I think it's great that she's helping teens learn about sex and important issues

• I think I might check out the first one

• isn't laci like one of those negative girls though that wants to slam other people?

• she is a feminist that is all they do. lol

• No, that's not a feminist that's just called a man hating negative lady. I think she is like that cause she probably got rejected or some shit.

• not familiar with any of these

• Only channel I watch on this list is Honest Trailers and even that I haven't visited in months.

• Where the heck is JustKiddingNews? 😔

• I never heard of these Youtubers.

• More from Girls
    12