• Ask
  • myTake

Should women enslave men?

This question is not particularly sexual, it applies to anything you can think of. This question is open to both male and female. men: would you be... Show More

try link
link to a poll

link
so far all the people who have answered my question have answered no, yet most online polls, show that men and women are in favour of it... confusing

Most Helpful Opinion

• Should women enslave men? I vote no.

But in his excellent free e-book "If Men Have All The Power, Why Do Women Make All The Rules?", journalist Jack Kammer makes an interesting case to argue that in many ways men are _already_ the slaves of women. Read the book here: www.fatherland.info/docs/if-men-have-all-the-power.pdf

For example, Kammer notes that:

-there's a U.S. Government office of women's health, but not for men's health.

-Hallmark makes greeting cards that bash men, but not that bash women.

-Schooling is geared more towards girls' style of learning.

-feminists and activists have knowingly circulated false data about domestic violence, which makes men look like villains and women look like saints. The truth is that most abusive marriages have two-sided aggression, with the husband and wife battering each other.

-and many, many more. Kammer's book is excellent; very worth reading.

What Girls Said 6

• What the hell kind of polls have you been reading?

• I friend told me about the topic, type in gynarchy in google, and you will see what I mean

• Well of course the people who visit websites like that are going to be voting in favor of it. I thought you meant on actually reputable websites.

• Nobody should enslave anybody.

• That link doesn't work for me, btw.

• Show Older
    • You don't have to do things that they tell you to do. Women do lots of things that men ask them to do, as well. Our two genders have to work together.

And I don't think it's okay for women to slap men. If a woman just started attacking some random guy on the street, do you think bystanders would just accept it as okay?

• Actually it is not woman that enslaved man, it is man that willing to enslaved by woman... if he in love of her...

• I am a woman in Uganda and I have enslaved several men. They live in the basement in the Big House and come at my beck and call. If they fail they are beaten. It is much better for them this way. Otherwise they would be much poorer in our community and they do not harass the women. Men should know their place.

• Amen. I just wish that more people realized the inferior status of men.

• Are u serious? Sweetie... haha

• 22d

Amen to you girl. I wish I could be enslaved by a woman, I do not deserve freedom, I am inferior

• No one should be enslaved by anybody.

• We already do.
    The male desire for pussy over everything else and our ability to control when and how they get it, allow us to control them. Most people won't admit it, but above all else, this is the power we have and regardless of any power men have, this is their biggest weakness and our greatest strength.

• I don't think anyone should enslave anybody.

What Guys Said 12

• That link says the ideal would be "ensexment," not enslavement, of men. If we are talking about the BDSM stuff then I would at least try it to see what it's about, but I don't think that I'd be totally into it. Being enslaved by a woman though? ...nah, I'll pass.

• Re BDSM: I'd try it only if I can also be the dominant one too, not just the submissive one .....and whips and chains are ok, but no ball gags and crazy sh*t like that

• I think that's a good idea that males should be enslaved by women, economically speaking there would be plus, let's face it women are superior in ways that makes it right and balanced to be at their services.

We, males, could focus entirely on the needs and comfort of our goddess.

Norm.

• YES! I believe that Women are superior to men.

• men should be enslaved by women; a free man is a dangerous man.

Women should always be in control.

• Yes I think that men should be slaves to women but not every single man and vice versa because people need to be told what to do and people need to tell people what to do and I am not just saying this because I am a slave to a women

• No. , should be other way round ??�

• yes, definitely

• yeah that is a bit confusing I don't know why people would post no and vote yes prob because most men are ashamed to admit it, and most women don't wanna seem sexist or controlling. But yeah the world would be a better place, and I'm a guy saying that lol. I've had controlling girlfriends B4 in the past and even tho they treat like a slave, =) and not just sexually lmao, it usually works out better 4 both. she's happy being in control of everything and you (the men) don't hav to worry about decision making you just do what ur told ( much easier).

• hell yes women are smarter than boys all boys shold bow down to women

women shold make men pets

• 22d

The world would be perfect this way. Just us men forced to do physical labor, forced to commit sexual acts with our owners as well as each other, punished severely for doing wrong. Such as like anything we do that women say we can't do, punishment is severe torture. Three strikes your out. In other words, of your owner feeds you twice a day, and you get caught stealing food three times, death penalty. Also, if they decide to kill us for fun, that's okay too.
      We are men, they are women.
      We are inferior, they are superior.
      We are as worthless as cockroaches, thet are Goddesses with a mighty wrath.
      We deserve to be treated worse than shit, they deserve to be treated with 500 times more respect the lan the Goddesses tthey are.

No man deserves rights or freedom, and if a woman believes that we dont deserve life either, then our life is over.

Anyone who doesn't understand this is how it should be needs to open their eyes.
      No man will every be close to equal to any woman.

• Of course men should be enslaved, as a man, myself, I know this. Women are far more superior for men. In fact, women should control the entire world, and all men should be enslaved, any male child born, is born into slavery, women should even have permission to sell there male children once they hit 18. Yes, as a gay male, it would suck because if the woman who owns me decided to use me for sexual purposes I would have to submit, but it would be worth it, to know I am exactly where I belong, as a man, it would be worth it to know I am a slave, and have no rights, no freedom, that I am less than human. No man should be treated equally, no man should be respected. We are all meant to be submissive and slaves to our women whom hold superiority to us.

• Yes , we were born to serve the beautiful women ! It is our duty ! We should have low rights , and treat our owners like goddesses .

• F*** , that was my friend (I hope he was joking) Otherwise he is one f***ed up little bugger

• I already am

• 22d

Of course, I mean, it's common sense that women are superior. If it means that as a gay male, I am used for sexual purposes, then so be it. Yes, it would suck, but as long as my superior female owner is pleased, I know my inferiority as a slave was put to good use.

0/2500