Should women enslave men?

This question is not particularly sexual, it applies to anything you can think of. This question is open to both male and female.men: would you be willing to be enslaved by women?here is a link about the topic, if you have trouble understanding the question: link

try link
link to a poll
link
so far all the people who have answered my question have answered no, yet most online polls, show that men and women are in favour of it... confusing

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Should women enslave men? I vote no. But in his excellent free e-book "If Men Have All The Power, Why Do Women Make All The Rules?", journalist Jack Kammer makes an interesting case to argue that in many ways men are _already_ the slaves of women. Read the book here: www.fatherland.info/docs/if-men-have-all-the-power.pdfFor example, Kammer notes that:-there's a U.S. Government office of women's health, but not for men's health. -Hallmark makes greeting cards that bash men, but not that bash women. -Schooling is geared more towards girls' style of learning. -feminists and activists have knowingly circulated false data about domestic violence, which makes men look like villains and women look like saints. The truth is that most abusive marriages have two-sided aggression, with the husband and wife battering each other. -and many, many more. Kammer's book is excellent; very worth reading.

What Girls Said 5

• I am a woman in Uganda and I have enslaved several men. They live in the basement in the Big House and come at my beck and call. If they fail they are beaten. It is much better for them this way. Otherwise they would be much poorer in our community and they do not harass the women. Men should know their place.

• Amen. I just wish that more people realized the inferior status of men.

• What the hell kind of polls have you been reading?

• Well of course the people who visit websites like that are going to be voting in favor of it. I thought you meant on actually reputable websites.

• I friend told me about the topic, type in gynarchy in google, and you will see what I mean

• No one should be enslaved by anybody.

• I don't think anyone should enslave anybody.

• Nobody should enslave anybody.

• You don't have to do things that they tell you to do. Women do lots of things that men ask them to do, as well. Our two genders have to work together.And I don't think it's okay for women to slap men. If a woman just started attacking some random guy on the street, do you think bystanders would just accept it as okay?

• But don't you maybe think that men are already begining to be enslaved by women?many things I myself, and I assume most other men do in day to day life, are for, or at the request of a woman. also it is deemed rude for a man to slap a woman, but acceptable for woman to slap a man...

• That link doesn't work for me, btw.

What Guys Said 10

• men should be enslaved by women; a free man is a dangerous man.
    Women should always be in control.

• Yes I think that men should be slaves to women but not every single man and vice versa because people need to be told what to do and people need to tell people what to do and I am not just saying this because I am a slave to a women

• No. , should be other way round ??�

• Yes , we were born to serve the beautiful women ! It is our duty ! We should have low rights , and treat our owners like goddesses .

• I already am

• F*** , that was my friend (I hope he was joking) Otherwise he is one f***ed up little bugger

• I think that's a good idea that males should be enslaved by women, economically speaking there would be plus, let's face it women are superior in ways that makes it right and balanced to be at their services.We, males, could focus entirely on the needs and comfort of our goddess.Norm.

• yes, definitely

• YES! I believe that Women are superior to men.

• yeah that is a bit confusing I don't know why people would post no and vote yes prob because most men are ashamed to admit it, and most women don't wanna seem sexist or controlling. But yeah the world would be a better place, and I'm a guy saying that lol. I've had controlling girlfriends B4 in the past and even tho they treat like a slave, =) and not just sexually lmao, it usually works out better 4 both. she's happy being in control of everything and you (the men) don't hav to worry about decision making you just do what ur told ( much easier).

• hell yes women are smarter than boys all boys shold bow down to womenwomen shold make men pets

• That link says the ideal would be "ensexment," not enslavement, of men. If we are talking about the BDSM stuff then I would at least try it to see what it's about, but I don't think that I'd be totally into it. Being enslaved by a woman though? ...nah, I'll pass.

• Re BDSM: I'd try it only if I can also be the dominant one too, not just the submissive one .....and whips and chains are ok, but no ball gags and crazy sh*t like that