• Ask
  • myTake

Is sleeping over at his place a good sign of him liking you?

We haven't known each other for very long, but I've stayed over at his house two times since knowing him. I figured guys would be pretty territorial about their space when first meeting a girl, and if they don't like you/unsure of how they feel about you.. then they wouldn't want to give you that idea since some girls do tend to cling early on. He didn't ask me to stay over, but he didn't ask me to leave/hint at me to leave. It just sort of happened. In fact, the second night I stayed over, he had picked me up that night, so if he really wanted me to leave, he could had just taken me home, or the first night he could had asked me to leave or hinted at me to leave, saying he had to get some sleep or whatever. So what's the consensus.. a girl sleeping over at a guy's house she started seeing recently.. would that show a sign that he is on a higher level of commitment (even if you aren't official) and really likes her if he allows her to stay over? I always thought allowing a girl into your place is one thing, but allowing her to be in your space and seeing how you sleep and having to be around her in the morning, was a complete other story.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• did you have sex...If you had sex then its likely you are sex buddy... and is badbut if you just slept there and did not do aything then he really likes you..

• Well, the first time, no. The second time, yes. I wasn't planning on having sex with him that soon. It just sorta happened, I guess.

• Show Older
    • Well, I don't go to his place FOR sex, haha. The night usually starts out us sitting around talking, playing video games (we both are rather fond of playing Wii bowling and Mario Kart), watching videos on youtube. I do want to go out and do stuff with him though, like go bowling and stuff.

• Of course you dont, but you still need to see each other somewhere else though....

• It all depends on the situation and the level of commitment that the both of you are at...I'd say weigh your feelings and go with what you think is right.I mean if your sleeping in his bed and you just met him that might be a bit to quick, but if he wants you to stay...there's some level of interest, regardless.If your sleeping on the couch and he's sleeping in the other room, then he may not be that into you, yet. I think the two of you should sit down and talk some more, maybe you'll get some answers of why he's allowing you to stay over and under what circumstances.Good Luck!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!